f
s

All Inclusive Swordmage Guide

• Hi my name is Chaa
      I am very noob and after reading your guide it make me know that i play in very wrong way
      i feel that it hard to cast aoe skill that need to choose target
      maybe it because of my wrong controller setting ( i use non target control mode)
      pls tell(teach) me what control mode i should use and how to setting it that can continue cast skill like that

ps.sorry for my poor english ^^"

thank you
    • Chaaluck wrote:

Hi my name is Chaa
      I am very noob and after reading your guide it make me know that i play in very wrong way
      i feel that it hard to cast aoe skill that need to choose target
      maybe it because of my wrong controller setting ( i use non target control mode)
      pls tell(teach) me what control mode i should use and how to setting it that can continue cast skill like that

ps.sorry for my poor english ^^"

thank you
      Heya Chaa, these are the control settings i use : ( the intelligent application lets you instant cast certain skillshots depending where the mouse is.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else! :)
    • Which mode lets you cast 'Star Sword' on top of the targeted enemy without looking straight at them?

Here in this video the SM casts SS behind him! (@ 6:06) and also slightly northeast (@ 6:51), aka not looking straight at the enemy. How?! when I cast SS (at least in action mode) I have to be looking straight at my opponent and (semi-slowly) position the crosshair above my head at their feet so that SS will cast on the spot. Is there no way to make SS intelligent and just land on whoever you have tab-targeted? Imo this intelligent app falls short... very short :/ It should make aoe's land on whoever you have locked-on with tab so long they are within reach :/

This is not the case for me in action+int app since the skill won't land anywhere but where the crosshair atop my head facing at :K
    • u_10400733 wrote:

Which mode lets you cast 'Star Sword' on top of the targeted enemy without looking straight at them?
      You need to be in keyboard mode, this lets you use your skillshots wherever your mouse is located, i think he just hid his mouse in this video so it's hard to see, but i much prefer to play in Action mode and get use to hitting SS with it.

Swordmages can kill people with 1-2 SS so it makes sense for it to be a skillshot to land, otherwise it would be pretty broken imo.