f
s

KingsGlaive (Level 7 soon) - Darkfall NA - Semi-Hardcore PvX Guild - SEA/Oceanic/NA Recruiting!

• KingsGlaive (Level 5) - Darkfall NA - Semi-Hardcore PvX Guild - SEA/Oceanic/NA

Guild Name: KingsGlaive

Server: Darkfall NA

Playstyle: Semi-hardcore PvX

We have a majority of Oceanic/SEA players from the time zone of GMT +7 to GMT +13 and a healthy mix of NA players (30%).
      We have a group chat in WhatsApp / Facebook page/ Discord for communication within the guild and with our ally - Edgelords on the Darkfall NA Server. We are active in Territory Wars and game content with experienced leaders who were playing on RO CN and CBT.

We are currently recruiting only Level 59 & above players with +9 gears and might rating of 170k. Must be willing to commit for Territory wars, contribute to guild via quests and missions. English speaking and able to be on discord for raids and PvP.

We are also looking for smaller guilds to merge with us - we can discuss giving management roles to leaders and align expectations.

Please contact Tiogan, Kyz, AhDi or Symmetry in game for more info.

KingsGlaive guild page

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kyz ().

• Hi,

My wife and I are looking for a new guild. I played VG and BM and my wife played SS and SM. Our 4 characters are all lv69 and 120+ GS.

Actually we have run MC 2 star and MC 3 star with one of your awesome guild member, Sei :D

We have 5-member static team and my goal is to group a 10 ppl static team to keep challenging the difficult dungeons. After that, we can sidekick to meet new friends and help ppl.

I'd like to know if there are ppl would like to do PVE content in your guild. Are there ppl still want to find a static team ? Although my first language is not English (I'm from Taiwan), I still do my best to group team and teach the mechanisms.

Besides, we are also interested in PVP content with friends.

My IGN : DrBanana (Lv 69 VG) and Kazura (Lv 69 BM)

My Wife's IGN: Liozona (Lv69 SS) and Nocbunny (Lv69 SM)

Thank you for your help and time. :)
    • KingsGlaive (Level 7 soon) - Darkfall NA - Semi-Hardcore PvX Guild - SEA/Oceanic/NA Recruiting!

Guild Name: KingsGlaive

Server: Darkfall NA

Playstyle: Semi-hardcore PvX

We have a majority of Oceanic/SEA players from the time zone of GMT +7 to GMT +13 and a healthy mix of NA players (30%).
      We have a group chat in WhatsApp / Facebook page/ Discord for communication within the guild and with our ally - Edgelords on the Darkfall NA Server. We are active in Territory Wars and game content with experienced leaders who were playing on RO CN and CBT.

We are currently recruiting only Level 65 & above players with +10 gears and might rating of 220k. Must be willing to commit for Territory wars, contribute to guild via quests and missions. English speaking and able to be on discord for raids and PvP.

We are also looking for smaller guilds to merge with us - we can discuss giving management roles to leaders and align expectations.

Please contact Tiogan, ahlene, hokage, AhDi or Symmetry in game for more info.

We will be level 7 in abt a week's time or so. :D