f
s

Dying game/how to improve the game

• JOjo1122 wrote:

as long as yo miserable fudge packers are keeping these forums entertaining with your weeping; I'd say I for one would find that more than good enough to stay.. <3
      That's because in hindsight you are the one who is having your 'fudge packed' by sticking around and taking it up the arse hole by my.com and netease and accepting this half assed product. Us who are 'weeping' are actually trying to help this sad state of affairs to end and improve the game, whilst YOU the fudge packer can enjoy a more enjoyable packing. So unless you have something to add to this convo, shut up. :D
    • EmperoroftheOne wrote:

- What games have you played where there is a working LFG engine and ppl don't use it? I'd really like to know...

- Your happy with a fully untranslated encyclopedia and garbage grammar? You need to step up your standards
      - What information in game to be fine? The "curosity" quests are a joke and don't teach the player anything. Everything that you have learned came from external sources and if you tell me otherwise I'll call you a liar.
      - A more immersive story wouldn't be nice - it would be REQUIRED to grab more players and keep them playing. By having cool and fun characters in game that keep you interested is a REQUIREMENT not a nice to have.
      - PVP is only available from various times and I personally think that's stupid. It should be open anytime or if it is whenever I queue for it, it literally takes hours to find a group and I eventually give up. I guess you can roll that up into the lackluster group finder.
      - Removing P2W items from the store is another REQUIREMENT not a nice to have but I agree it won't happen
      - So negoiate the prices? Why does that have to take a rollout process? That should have been hashed out prior to launch not a day 2 or 3 or 4 or 100 item. You like money? have a kick ass store.
      -My own personal experience with lfg even with it working is that most people stick with guilds when they can, however if there was a better system for LFG in game I'd be thrilled
      -It's not that I'm happy with an untranslated encyclopedia and garbage grammar, it's that compared to the cbt translation it is much better
      -Except for dungeon mechanics the information that I have gotten up to this point has been all ingame or from people within my guild.
      -On the story, I'm also thinking of the people who don't care about the story as much as the gameplay, though granted they do still look for at least a portion of the world that interests them enough to start playing and stick with it. In my own personal experience I don't play mmos for a great story, I play it for the world and the people I meet ingame
      -Pvp can be done at any time as long as you are thinking about battlefield or arena, as long as there are people of course. Granted deathmatch,mechanist gauntlet, snowpine peak battle, and clan wars are at specific times. Your time in queue also depends on your level and the server. As a lv 69 on darkfall the queue tends to pop within 10 minutes.
      -I disagree that removing the items that advance progression is a requirement, and I'm not a fan of them being there but as it stands they won't be removed or limited.
      -I also think that the prices on items that were already in store should've been negotiated already.
    • EmperoroftheOne wrote:

JOjo1122 wrote:

as long as yo miserable fudge packers are keeping these forums entertaining with your weeping; I'd say I for one would find that more than good enough to stay.. <3
      That's because in hindsight you are the one who is having your 'fudge packed' by sticking around and taking it up the arse hole by my.com and netease and accepting this half assed product. Us who are 'weeping' are actually trying to help this sad state of affairs to end and improve the game, whilst YOU the fudge packer can enjoy a more enjoyable packing. So unless you have something to add to this convo, shut up. :D
      what convo? All I see are a bunch of losers crying.. Funny how you mention "sticking around" when you are doing the same.. I stick around because I love the game. . you clearly don't enjoy this "half assed product" and therefore, why are you still here? only explanation is the fudge packing one..
    • The first advice to put in this list would be ...

... get yourself the most serious staff, or be more serious at first.

Because you can not afford to bribe people for 8u11zh1t (since you do not even deserve to inform you about what you are banning or REAL reasons that have led to ban)

But "tolerate" or let go of what makes the server even more disgusting, between all kinds of BOT and nice company. If 100 players 90 are bots going to ban the 91 "4zzh0l3" at random because he really plays for 4 months and the BOT, eliminated 1 today will spill another 2-3 tomorrow?

By the guys ... take a while together that you are ridiculous, you have your gold mine with this game;
      But you are trying to die under the same landslides, that you go to trigger yourself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S.
      Would you ever recommend this game to a friend, who should start from scratch?
      no, because the time he devotes to become competitive, the game will already be dead.

(A good 70% of those with whom I played left; but I go that I wanted to have been forcibly banished nonsense in my opinion.
      Just for the time to respond to the tickets by making a copy, paste, the usual cabbage link or without giving any information about it, it's a nice grip for the ass that you could avoid.)
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      If the staff is not enough, you need to take. cheers.
    • Again no point making suggestions they cannot do anything since they are not the developers and the developers have a mostly completed game, so they are simply sending our side small portions to keep the cash flow coming.

If they had a single smart person working for them one would suggest making a new server with only cosmetics in the Cash shop EG costumes, gender change etc - They will still make plenty of money since that's all I see people crying for, I've seen this done and it works

What will happen with this is a server full of players on even terms using their brains to be good not their wallets. This will then flow on to the game getting better reviews, more players and many recommendations

Sadly this company has never worked like that which I think many have noticed from past failed games
    • @JOjo1122

Stop writing cause no one likes you, and no one likes your posts as well.

People on the forum are not minority. Players either complain in game and that fuel others to write. Therefore a lot of players that are writing here, are writing on behalf of someone. Count me in that. I write on behalf of my 130 guild members. We talk about this game future a lot, and that makes me write here. I'm sure that there are tons of players like me.

Find 9 players like me and you have 1300 voices. That's a lot I guess?

But well, keep writing your sh*t like you always do.
    • Game is dead.
      My.com wont give a rat's ass about your opinions,the only thing they want is money which is good.
      But providing the product and providing the service are two different things.They have the product but my.com wont stop being my.com.There is a big reason why they are regarded as one of the worst publishers even with great projects.

P.S. The person who handles the forums "Maii" is actually very good and responsive :D,other from him/her mehhhhhh