f
s

Dying game/how to improve the game

    • Dying game/how to improve the game

      Hello,

      It's very sad to see a game with such a potential dying. I believe that this game is overally great, but there are flaws and very bad aspect that are killing it...

      Below is the list of the changes that I would love to implement, to help the game stay alive.

      1. Fix Mythos
      2. Fix Archeology
      3. Fix Adventure Leage
      4. Rise Bronze Shards reward for demonslayer and army valor weekly (to allow players to buy something without using aurum)
      5. Raise the amount of bound curious beads that player receive for doing curious events, and delete the unbound beads.
      6. Delete Red Ticket/Divine limit from Curious Vendor. It prevent normal players from progressing without buying aurums.
      7. Bring more apparels into shop, also let more apparels be crafted in tailoring
      8. Include this suggestion: Forcing players to login everyday (Changes in daily login system)
      9. Include this suggestion: Changes in guild system (Changes in guild system)
      10. Provide more demonslayer/army coins to let free to play players progress easiest (buy marks to let them be a bit competetive)
      11. Add "Road to greatness" that allow you to skip levels when you do quests. It alllows competitive players to reach high level faster. Also, allow more merits/valor to be gathered weekly. It shall help fast players progress, and won't stop other players...
      12. Focus on apparels and addons in cash shop instead of pay to win items.
      13, Disable all marks and soul grids above lvl 5 on tier 69. They are the pure P2W, because they are attainable only to P2Winners.
      14. Provide timely boosts for all players with lower might than top200.


      There are much more sugestions that are worth to be considered, but here are my most.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by F0RCE ().

    • the problem is the introduction of ur post. its just like every other complain thread and people are tired of reading them. ill give u a real life example of wat ur post looks like to people reading it.

      dear mcdonalds u got alot of potential but u are losing customers and everyone can clearly see it. i got lots of friends and family that comes to eat regularly but if things dont change around here im taking them all to burger king.

      1. u need better bread
      2. u need better meat
      3. u need better chicken
      4. u need better salads
      5. u need to give better deals
      6, i want the meals to be cheaper
      7. i want the meals to give me more food
      8. i wanna spent $5 and actually get full
      9. the happy meals should include all the toys
      10. u should stop making happy meals pay to win all the toys

      if u change all these im sure me and all my friends/family will continue to eat at ur place.

      i might sound mean mocking u like this but this is pretty much wat i see from ur post.
    • With you on the apparel items. There's so many of them in the game, but only a small percentage actually on shop, or able to be acquired at all besides through the fashion pack you can purchase ONCE.

      Why do you hate money so much? What did money do to you?
    • This game won't last the Fall...once better games start coming out this game will end up in your recycle bin. My.com doesn't give a rats ass about you or your complaints. Suggestion Forum is a joke.

      Your suggestions aren't suggestions, your just whining tbh. This game needs way more work than what you mentioned.

      IE - updating the game so its on par with Chinese edition.
      Removing the caps and just let ppl farm and grind (which all standard mmos allow)
      Create a working Looking For Group engine
      Translate content properly
      Explain how the game actually works
      Create a more immersive story line of quests
      Remove restrictions on creating classes for only certain character models
      Fix PVP
      Remove P2W items from the store
      Update the Store!

      These are just a few of the immediate ones I can think of right now. This game had potential to be great, but after playing it for roughly 60 days and spending about $60 on Aurum and shop items I can honestly say I'm done. A lot of my guild mates are leaving already or aren't nearly as active. The community is toxic and sad because they are angry! Maybe next time my.com, but this title you totally botched.

      They should do what FF14 did...blow up the world and start over. Do it right, just look at how well FF14 is doing right now...
    • EmperoroftheOne wrote:

      IE - updating the game so its on par with Chinese edition.
      Removing the caps and just let ppl farm and grind (which all standard mmos allow)
      Create a working Looking For Group engine
      Translate content properly
      Explain how the game actually works
      Create a more immersive story line of quests
      Remove restrictions on creating classes for only certain character models
      Fix PVP
      Remove P2W items from the store
      Update the Store!
      ->For the first two the Chinese edition isn't a type that lets people farm and grind without caps, so it wouldn't be on the same level
      ->That would be nice, but I find even in games with working engines that people still use chat instead
      ->A better translation would be nice, however work on it has been done, so I'm happy with the progress so far
      ->I found the information the game provided to be fine, however that can be a bit dependent on the player
      ->A more immersive storyline would be nice, but that would require the Chinese edition to do so as well
      ->They are working on that
      ->Not 100% sure what you mean by fix pvp, since it's such a general statement
      ->Removing P2W items from the store would be nice, however it's unlikely to happen in my opinion
      ->A store update would be nice, however apparently they do have to negotiate the price with Netease.
    • EmperoroftheOne wrote:

      This game won't last the Fall...once better games start coming out this game will end up in your recycle bin. My.com doesn't give a rats ass about you or your complaints. Suggestion Forum is a joke.

      Your suggestions aren't suggestions, your just whining tbh. This game needs way more work than what you mentioned.

      IE - updating the game so its on par with Chinese edition.
      Removing the caps and just let ppl farm and grind (which all standard mmos allow)
      Create a working Looking For Group engine
      Translate content properly
      Explain how the game actually works
      Create a more immersive story line of quests
      Remove restrictions on creating classes for only certain character models
      Fix PVP
      Remove P2W items from the store
      Update the Store!

      These are just a few of the immediate ones I can think of right now. This game had potential to be great, but after playing it for roughly 60 days and spending about $60 on Aurum and shop items I can honestly say I'm done. A lot of my guild mates are leaving already or aren't nearly as active. The community is toxic and sad because they are angry! Maybe next time my.com, but this title you totally botched.

      They should do what FF14 did...blow up the world and start over. Do it right, just look at how well FF14 is doing right now...
      yes and you hop from game to another like a courtisan on Saturday night I bet.. complaining the same at each and everyone in the process too!
    • Is the game really dying? I believe that the original excitement when the game first announced/began its launch is fading away, but its normal for that to happen. From my 2-3 days playing on this game, my original impression was that this game had a lot of newer players and was pretty popular. And in regards to the toxic community--if the older and more experienced players were to have a more positive and interactive attitude towards other players, the game would not be as negative as one may perceive.
    • You can't fix or improve something that's already been built, all we get are translated versions but the games been out for ages in CN and won't be fixed

      The merge didn't really fix much so soon the will add assassin or lvl raise to make some more money since its probably going down in profits

      Just give up advising them on what to do they don't give two cr*ps
    • take a look at the whole "i dont want you to progress without pay aurum" strategy. its everywere in the game.

      the whole game is build to make false hopes and lure into paytraps. to me its no surprise, that this strategy comes from the guys with the little eyes. its the worst strategy anyone can do to human players.

      the game is not dead now. but it will be when no change comes.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Nepgear ().

    • Nepgear wrote:

      take a look at the whole "i dont want you to progress without pay aurum" strategy. its everywere in the game.

      the whole game is build to make false hopes and lure into paytraps. to me its no surprise, that this strategy comes from the guys with the little eyes. its the worst strategy anyone can do to human players.

      the game is not dead now. but it will be when no change comes.
      i'm not sure what is worse.. you calling Chinese "little eyes", or you claiming to be "Human"... get an education and a proper job you miserable loser!
    • New

      its natural for a F2P game to have the initial surge of people at the start and die down after a few months.
      this will give the devs enough time to re-allugn their priorities.
      ive seen some wrecked games before and they are doing well after a year of being released.
      give the company some time and space.
      it might be out of open beta ina year's time or so.
      just quit if you want to keep whining and play again after a year.
    • New

      JOjo1122 wrote:

      EmperoroftheOne wrote:

      This game won't last the Fall...once better games start coming out this game will end up in your recycle bin. My.com doesn't give a rats ass about you or your complaints. Suggestion Forum is a joke.

      Your suggestions aren't suggestions, your just whining tbh. This game needs way more work than what you mentioned.

      IE - updating the game so its on par with Chinese edition.
      Removing the caps and just let ppl farm and grind (which all standard mmos allow)
      Create a working Looking For Group engine
      Translate content properly
      Explain how the game actually works
      Create a more immersive story line of quests
      Remove restrictions on creating classes for only certain character models
      Fix PVP
      Remove P2W items from the store
      Update the Store!

      These are just a few of the immediate ones I can think of right now. This game had potential to be great, but after playing it for roughly 60 days and spending about $60 on Aurum and shop items I can honestly say I'm done. A lot of my guild mates are leaving already or aren't nearly as active. The community is toxic and sad because they are angry! Maybe next time my.com, but this title you totally botched.

      They should do what FF14 did...blow up the world and start over. Do it right, just look at how well FF14 is doing right now...
      yes and you hop from game to another like a courtisan on Saturday night I bet.. complaining the same at each and everyone in the process too!
      And you don't play more than one game? And who says courtisan anymore? Are you from the Han Dynasty?!?! GTHO bro! haha...I'm not complaining I'm stating the facts man, deal with it. You love a game thats half assed at best, time to move on. Not my fault the truth has you butt hurt...courtesan give me a break....
    • New

      Nalam wrote:

      EmperoroftheOne wrote:

      IE - updating the game so its on par with Chinese edition.
      Removing the caps and just let ppl farm and grind (which all standard mmos allow)
      Create a working Looking For Group engine
      Translate content properly
      Explain how the game actually works
      Create a more immersive story line of quests
      Remove restrictions on creating classes for only certain character models
      Fix PVP
      Remove P2W items from the store
      Update the Store!
      ->For the first two the Chinese edition isn't a type that lets people farm and grind without caps, so it wouldn't be on the same level->That would be nice, but I find even in games with working engines that people still use chat instead
      ->A better translation would be nice, however work on it has been done, so I'm happy with the progress so far
      ->I found the information the game provided to be fine, however that can be a bit dependent on the player
      ->A more immersive storyline would be nice, but that would require the Chinese edition to do so as well
      ->They are working on that
      ->Not 100% sure what you mean by fix pvp, since it's such a general statement
      ->Removing P2W items from the store would be nice, however it's unlikely to happen in my opinion
      ->A store update would be nice, however apparently they do have to negotiate the price with Netease.
      - I know the Chinese version isn't a type just mentioned edition because its different from NA
      - What games have you played where there is a working LFG engine and ppl don't use it? I'd really like to know...
      - Your happy with a fully untranslated encyclopedia and garbage grammar? You need to step up your standards
      - What information in game to be fine? The "curosity" quests are a joke and don't teach the player anything. Everything that you have learned came from external sources and if you tell me otherwise I'll call you a liar.
      - A more immersive story wouldn't be nice - it would be REQUIRED to grab more players and keep them playing. By having cool and fun characters in game that keep you interested is a REQUIREMENT not a nice to have.
      - PVP is only available from various times and I personally think that's stupid. It should be open anytime or if it is whenever I queue for it, it literally takes hours to find a group and I eventually give up. I guess you can roll that up into the lackluster group finder.
      - Removing P2W items from the store is another REQUIREMENT not a nice to have but I agree it won't happen
      - So negoiate the prices? Why does that have to take a rollout process? That should have been hashed out prior to launch not a day 2 or 3 or 4 or 100 item. You like money? have a kick ass store.