f
s

Anyone starting over on the new server on June 19th?

• Here's something to think about when starting in the new server.

1. You'll probably have low population making the break at level 59 to go up to 69 almost impossible which means 3 months to get the break
      2. Potential server merge back into DarkFall/SnowPine once people start to complain enough about server population
      3. If there is population chances are you'll STILL be merged into Darkfall/Snowpine depending on which server has less activity

SOoooo Starting over is a waste of time IMO but just a heads up if you don't think you'll get merged right back into one of these 2 servers
    • Miss Misery wrote:

(title, just looking for people to play with <3 )
      Hi there, iam totaly new to this game, i was waiting for bless online to come but it delayed until 2018, so i think this game would be fun to play while iam waiting for that.

For anyone here who interested to play with me, then here is my profile:

Overview:
      I am an ex-professional gamer with top tier gaming gears sponsored by razer and corsair from WCG, it means that i am not a newbie - i play online games since 1994 so you don't have to worry about me, i'll learn quickly.

Online Schedule:
      I am a businessman so i have so much time to play everyday - i can online almost 20 to 21 hours in a day if this game satisfy me enough :))

Expectation:
      I've no friends here so it would be so awesome to have a new (or some) starting friend - we can play together from the begining and choose class who can support each other or playing full DPS rotation role.

My Worst Nightmare:
      I am now installing this game and it;s remain about 7 hours to go, i play from SEA (far from NA or EU), so maybe ping is one of my biggest enemy, i'll use my VPN service if it's needed, hope it's work guys. I've also heard that this game didn't apply any kind of IP block or something, so i assume that i won't have any problem with that. Yeah who knows... let me se after 7-8 hours from now :((

Thank you so much for anyone who read this message, if someone here interested to play with me, then you can reply/quote this message, or email me at [email protected]

See you soon ^_^)/*
    • ibada wrote:

Miss Misery wrote:

My Worst Nightmare:
      I am now installing this game and it;s remain about 7 hours to go, i play from SEA (far from NA or EU), so maybe ping is one of my biggest enemy, i'll use my VPN service if it's needed, hope it's work guys. I've also heard that this game didn't apply any kind of IP block or something, so i assume that i won't have any problem with that. Yeah who knows... let me se after 7-8 hours from now :((
      Just a heads up, VPNs (and ping boosting services) will flag/trigger the anti-third party software installed/included to "protect" against bots and gold sellers. Players who used VPNs and ping boosting services were put in an in-game quarantine (or a "time-out") when this issue first became apparent to the community. This was the topic of debate a little over a month ago. You can read the full discussion on the thread here: Quarantine In-game? Because of ping booster(s)?

Apologies to the OP of this thread. I've no intention to derail it. Please continue your conversation about the new server.
    • Tsin wrote:

ibada wrote:

Miss Misery wrote:

My Worst Nightmare:I am now installing this game and it;s remain about 7 hours to go, i play from SEA (far from NA or EU), so maybe ping is one of my biggest enemy, i'll use my VPN service if it's needed, hope it's work guys. I've also heard that this game didn't apply any kind of IP block or something, so i assume that i won't have any problem with that. Yeah who knows... let me se after 7-8 hours from now :((
      Just a heads up, VPNs (and ping boosting services) will flag/trigger the anti-third party software installed/included to "protect" against bots and gold sellers. Players who used VPNs and ping boosting services were put in an in-game quarantine (or a "time-out") when this issue first became apparent to the community. This was the topic of debate a little over a month ago. You can read the full discussion on the thread here: Quarantine In-game? Because of ping booster(s)?
      Apologies to the OP of this thread. I've no intention to derail it. Please continue your conversation about the new server.
      Thank you so much bradderr.... your info is so valuable 4 me :))

I'll have to find another way around -__-'
    • u_10491830 wrote:

A lot of people from DF who are tired of the p2w toxicity will be starting fresh on the new server.
      no matter what server you go, there will be p2w players. So if you are trying to change servers b/c of this issue, you will be confronted by the same issue. Also the server will likely merge again, like they did in the Russian server.
    • Hi everyone and sorry for this silly question but there is a new server opening ? I thought there will be a reset of instances or whatever but not a fresh server. What will be its name?
      Thank you for enlightment ^^
      ~ Aenor ~

Occulist 6x OBT - NA Server (retired)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aenor ().

• ibada wrote:

Miss Misery wrote:

Hi there, iam totaly new to this game, i was waiting for bless online to come but it delayed until 2018, so i think this game would be fun to play while iam waiting for that.
      For anyone here who interested to play with me, then here is my profile:

Overview:
      I am an ex-professional gamer with top tier gaming gears sponsored by razer and corsair from WCG, it means that i am not a newbie - i play online games since 1994 so you don't have to worry about me, i'll learn quickly.

Online Schedule:
      I am a businessman so i have so much time to play everyday - i can online almost 20 to 21 hours in a day if this game satisfy me enough :))

Expectation:
      I've no friends here so it would be so awesome to have a new (or some) starting friend - we can play together from the begining and choose class who can support each other or playing full DPS rotation role.

My Worst Nightmare:

Thank you so much for anyone who read this message, if someone here interested to play with me, then you can reply/quote this message, or email me at [email protected]

See you soon ^_^)/*
      Welcome New Player! I would invite you to join us on Darkfall but everyone seems to be running from harambe recently. But if you change your mind we have many nice people who love new friends! ;)

• Kyoukai wrote:

u_10491830 wrote:

A lot of people from DF who are tired of the p2w toxicity will be starting fresh on the new server.
      no matter what server you go, there will be p2w players. So if you are trying to change servers b/c of this issue, you will be confronted by the same issue. Also the server will likely merge again, like they did in the Russian server.
      Players that are p2w is one thing. A server being overrun with p2w players is another. The key is how much p2w will there be? I highly doubt anyone who has spent hundreds or thousands will move to another server just to spend that much all over again. I could be wrong of course. However, I'd like the over all deciding factor in mass pvp scenarios to be skill/strategy rather than how much $$ you spent. Can't say that's the case for the DF server.
    • LGG wrote:

Welcome New Player! I would invite you to join us on Darkfall but everyone seems to be running from harambe recently. But if you change your mind we have many nice people who love new friends! ;)
      Hmm... i've just created an account and test some class in this game, my ping is so bad dude, i have 200-287 mx max in a high population city and it could be even worst in a massive pvp battlefield.

I am not sure if my ping and latency condition can contribute to any clan or guild, i love to do pvp a lot, i love to kill people (i mean in a good way) and i don't mind to spend "some" of my real money to compete with each other in ranking if the pvp system in this game is good enough to satisfy me.

Some people spend their time to go pro and some of other spend their money to make it faster, i can spend both cause i have both of it, but as far as i've seen i couldn't use any of ping booster or vpn service, otherwise i'll got quarantined/flagged as a cheater or something similar. So how can i spend my real money and my precious 20 hours a day in this game if they flagged me as a cheater like that... whats the point in having high end gear if you doesn't have a decent ping to play with your strong char - It's absolutely useless and will just make me FEEL SO LOW!!!

So fvck me dead for that! I am speechless now :((

I've used to play Blade and Soul before this one, if any of you play BnS in gunma server you must be know me so well i am "uncle fam" one of the most famous player on that server until it's merge - the first man who got 1000 kill achievement :))

Now, I am currently playing "playable classes" in this game (Gs, Sm, & Oc) according to my ping and latency condition in muroc server NA. Just to test how far this game is in terms of satisfying my lust before my dream come true... [cough twice*] bless online released :))

You or anyone who read this message can whisper me ingame, i'll try to learn how to whisp you back, lol....

Note:
      1. I would love to see some of nasty, pervert, maniac, nerd, idiot and so on in my friend lists, cause gaming is nothing without people like that, no matter how strong you are, they are the people who bring life and fun to any MMO :))

2. I want to start from scratch on the fresh server so i know how far i can push myself, i don't mind playing Vanguard or Healer to support each other or do full DPS duet/triplet if i have a friend who can always online like me (at least more than 10-20 hours in a day to make an ingame research and fasten our progression :))

3. Any of female player - whether they're young, mature, cougar or even granny is very acceptable to be accepted in my friend list, don't worry iam not a "sexual predator" like the others, lol... :))
    • ibada wrote:

-snip-
      Your ping will be fine, but I wouldn't recommend playing blademaster (because they are ping-reliant to perma stun someone).

Other classes you will be alright on. I play from Australia with 250 ping.

Also if you spend $10,000 and max your daos and buy rank V or VI pvp marks (ofc with decent lvl 69 gear too) you will probably one hit people, making ping really less important.
      Katsuri | Frost - Snowpine | Occultist
    • u_10491830 wrote:

Just am advise if you going to start fresh, start on Snowpine, like many from Darkfall did

Meowmix2000 wrote:

I might make a 2nd account just to watch a game with a server with more bots than actual players.
      isn't any server like that?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Metro ().