f
s

Update: Server Merge & Server-First Reset

• AttacKat wrote:

I have brought this issue up internally, and it has been tested.

What will happen is during the server first reset, all existing progress will also get reset as if you did a manual reset at the dungeon portal and gets counted as one entry. This means if you killed up to the 3rd boss for MC, and try to go in at the final boss after the reset, you just forfeited your chance.
      Your ''testing'' went wrong and the opposite happened. No resets of progression so the server clears happened within minutes of the server opened as people were just waiting at the final boss. Good job.
    • Dragonite wrote:

AttacKat wrote:

I have brought this issue up internally, and it has been tested.

What will happen is during the server first reset, all existing progress will also get reset as if you did a manual reset at the dungeon portal and gets counted as one entry. This means if you killed up to the 3rd boss for MC, and try to go in at the final boss after the reset, you just forfeited your chance.
      Your ''testing'' went wrong and the opposite happened. No resets of progression so the server clears happened within minutes of the server opened as people were just waiting at the final boss. Good job.
      "if you killed up to the 3rd boss for..."
      does that mean you were so genius to not reset all IDs no matter the progress? So let me guess for GB an ID with cleared Gohn and Samul but not the Golem is fine, while one with golem down will be wiped. Yeah gz to those who read carefully...
    • Best solution: (Next week or a different week to not cause those to lose a chance due to running lock out's.)
      Take servers offline- (So everyone DC's)
      Clear all player dungeon progression logs.- so no one can log in/go to last bosses.
      Put servers online, but leave "Log in server down" (So no one can get in, and sevrer 1sts can be reset again.)
      Bring log in server up so players can log in, and 1st to clear= server 1st's

Or....
      Only those who enter the dungeon AFTER server 1st reset, gets the completion of server 1st.
    • u_11473119 wrote:

BUGGED PROGRESS WAS NOT RESET.

GUYS WHAT!!!

5 min GB 3*? Impossible. Ogo stayed on the last boss with his pt, and you give him a reward?

MODERATOR SAID THAT PROGRESS WILL RESET. IT WAS A LIE! AND I TRUSTED HIM. IF I KNEW I WOULD GO ON LAST BOSS!
      lol wut? what the problem to clear GB 3* instance lvl 59 for ppl 300+k might lvl 69 with skipping all mechanic and just zerg?

facepalm
    • New

u_4724030 wrote:

PzKpfw VI Tiger ausf. H1 wrote:

Great. Almost finished MH, almost.
      the maintenance was announced very early tho, so you fuq'd up simple as that,start mh earlier i mean its a 8min dungeon.
      Not all of us read forum, some of us just log in for some quick 30-60 min action when we find free time...

And it takes way more than 8 min to finish it, unless getting carried by a bunch of lvl 69's but where is the fun in that?
    • New

u_4724030 wrote:

Great. Almost finished MH, almost.
      the maintenance was announced very early tho, so you fuq'd up simple as that,start mh earlier i mean its a 8min dungeon.
      Not all of us read forum, some of us just log in for some quick 30-60 min action when we find free time...
      And it takes way more than 8 min to finish it, unless getting carried by a bunch of lvl 69's but where is the fun in that?
      well im 69 and when i do mh trial sometimes the others dont do anything cause they know that i will do everything and that would be 8min run