f
s

Daily Login Event

• LilChimChim wrote:

No, you'll only get the weapon skins if you logged in for the full 12 days. :/
      "Those of you who missed day one, do not worry. We have logs of when you logged in and off and we will sort this issue out at the end of the event and send out your items. As long as you login all 12 days, you will receive your 12/12 weapon skins"

Well if only missed first day still have a chance..
    • "
      Missing Rewards from the Daily Login event
      We are aware of the issues surrounding the login event where
      players are receiving items multiple times, or simply not at all.

Right now our team is recalculating logins during the event for all accounts. After that, all missing rewards will be given out.

Unfortunately, as lots of items are being given out, the distribution might take some

time. We're planning to finish the payout till the end of the week.

Please refrain from sending tickets with each individual issue you are coming
      across with the login event as this will slow our support team down in dealing with your issue.

Those of you who missed day one, do not worry. We have logs of when you logged in and off and we
      will sort this issue out at the end of the event and send out your items.

Thank you for understanding and your patience on this matter. We hope you continue to enjoy the event and
      login to claim your rewards.
      "

it says so on support page
      so we just sit and wait for items?
      Server:
      EU - Tidewater (Eventide)
      Class:
      Swordmage 162k GS
      Guild:
      StrefaElite lvl 6
    • I believe that in this ticket system should have a method of the player respond to the ticket for gm, without having to open a new ticket on the same subject. I mistakenly answered the attendants and closed the ticket as if they had solved the problem.
      When I sent my ticket, I sent print, the names of the items that were missing together with the date of each one.
      I am sad because I still have not solved my problem, after all, I did it, I logged in every day, I did it right away in the game since it opened.
      These are things that make the players disgusted with the game and leave for another.
      I have many friends who could be playing Revelation and those players who like to donate, but seeing that I speak badly of the game, of events ... They are already afraid to play.
      I will send the ticket again and I deeply hope that my missing items will be delivered.
    • KatyMary wrote:

I believe that in this ticket system should have a method of the player respond to the ticket for gm, without having to open a new ticket on the same subject. I mistakenly answered the attendants and closed the ticket as if they had solved the problem.
      When I sent my ticket, I sent print, the names of the items that were missing together with the date of each one.
      I am sad because I still have not solved my problem, after all, I did it, I logged in every day, I did it right away in the game since it opened.
      These are things that make the players disgusted with the game and leave for another.
      I have many friends who could be playing Revelation and those players who like to donate, but seeing that I speak badly of the game, of events ... They are already afraid to play.
      I will send the ticket again and I deeply hope that my missing items will be delivered.
      i know i am overly frustrated... i was looking forward to these weapon skins since launch. I literally am only missing 1 item (the very first one) and i missed it by an hour, not as in after midnight but as in for me server resets around 5pm and i logged in at around 6pm, and this was on the day that the event started, got the next day's reward, so was confused why i got the next days but not that days, only to find out the whole event was not set up correctly and only followed the server's host timezone, which would royally mess over those who work in the U.S.
    • This business schedule to log in and practice the event, was what caused all this.
      They have to see that who plays, does not live only in the US or Europe.
      Those who live in Brazil, for example, have 2 hours ahead of the US, imagine those who live there in China. This game is worldwide, so there are several time zones.
      The right thing would be not to set a time for login. Only the marking in the calendar would suffice.
    • I agree, they should have set it in the calendar, or heck set up up like the calendar but as a secondary login reward, like when you first make a character you have that secondary tab. could have set it up for the duration of this month only, would have saved all the frustration, and i think everyone would have been fine with that.