f
s

Pinned Event: Monthly Challenge June

• Event: Monthly Challenge June

Heroes of Nuanor – while you may have explored every corner of the realm and squared off against all manner of perils, it’s time to test your mettle against something more… sporadic. Introducing custom challenges, a monthly event where we’ll be your quest provider! With special prizes on the line, we call upon you to fulfill a custom-made challenge every month, a challenge that could cover any aspect of Revelation Online. Dungeon related, exploration related, crafting related… Anything goes!

The very first custom challenge shall begin on the 1st of June, so if you’d like to get your heroic hands on a Community Deserted Shrine Quest Box (which grants some cosmetic items and a title!), then it’s time to accept your very first monthly quest!

You are hereby challenged to venture into the Deserted Shrine (Expert 1* difficulty) and complete it 12 times within the allotted time-frame (1st to 30th of June) on a single character, but that’s not all! If your region goes on to complete Deserted Shrine (Expert 1)* a total of 2,000 times, then we will boost the prize for next month's challenge to something greater!
      *Sidekick runs count as entries

Sounds simple, right? Ah, but this is merely a test of your resolve! Future challenges could involve anything and everything in-game, with rewards that are equally as shifty, so consider this a simple and rewarding warm-up while we plot our next devious custom-quest. Think you can come up with tricky or fun quests to test the community with? Then don’t hesitate to share your very own custom-challenge in the official custom-challenge thread! Maybe you will become the quest-master for a month.

Happy hunting, hero!
    • Will you provide of list of what's available in the box? I'm guessing since it seems to be a my.com related event, and not something done with an in game system and thus under netease expertise, you all should know what's in it x:

Mainly want to know if this is fashion already in cs or an actual way to get something that's not

Also, is it one box per account or is it per character? Need to know if I can do it on both alt and main

Thanks in advance
      IGN: Yomi/Lyon
      Server: Darkfall
    • AttacKat wrote:

Villani wrote:

One question, if I were to run 1* Shrines 12 times on 1st of June, would I get the rewards instantly or would I have to wait till the challenge ends?
      That is not going to happen since you are only allowed 3x/wk.
      Sidekicking does count in this event.

IGN on EU: Izanami

Mythic

Mythic (12 Members)

Welcome to Mythic , a Semi-Hardcore Guild with members from all over the world Working together to accomplish everything possible with in Revelation - Online , Fancy being apart of it? dont delay and join today Rewards Await [EU] Moonsea

The post was edited 1 time, last by Izanami ().

• Hello,

Larissa wrote:

Does sidekick also count or do u need to use runs?
      Yes :)

Kaeden wrote:

*Sidekick runs count as entries
      Choose your forum username in the account management menu
      ro.my.com/forum/account-management/
      -----
      FR : Pensez à changer la langue dans les paramètres de compte afin d'être sûr de poster dans la partie francophone du forum
      ro.my.com/forum/settings/
      -----
      Revelation Online Customer Support
    • Villani wrote:

One question, if I were to run 1* Shrines 12 times on 1st of June, would I get the rewards instantly or would I have to wait till the challenge ends?
      The prizes will be sent out after the monthly challenge has ended at the end of June

Rykari wrote:

Will you provide of list of what's available in the box? I'm guessing since it seems to be a my.com related event, and not something done with an in game system and thus under netease expertise, you all should know what's in it x:

Mainly want to know if this is fashion already in cs or an actual way to get something that's not

Also, is it one box per account or is it per character? Need to know if I can do it on both alt and main

Thanks in advance
      The box will contain the following: Title: Fan for Life (title), 1 Permanent Oracle Brush, 7 Day Dragonfly wings - Initial Heart and a 7 day Rodolfo Magnas.

It is 1 box per character not per account :)

Larissa wrote:

Does sidekick also count or do u need to use runs?
      Sidekick runs also count so you do not have to use your runs for it.

Bryan Fury wrote:

What if i start doing it TODAY? It will be counted trought the event start? Or i MUST wait?
      The week is already started so.. what i have to do?
      Only runs done from the 1st of June count towards the total for this challenge.

Kind Regards
      Kaeden
    • Kaeden wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

What if i start doing it TODAY? It will be counted trought the event start? Or i MUST wait?
      Only runs done from the 1st of June count towards the total for this challenge.
      Kind Regards
      Kaeden
      Why it works that way? Shouldnt it count toward the weeks? I mean... 1 June is already in the middle of the first week of the challenge... i'm pretty sure MANY people didn't tought the same way i did about asking this important thing and lost some runs already... how are those unlucky people supposed to complete the challenge?

BryanFury - Clan Leader | Website | Forum | Facebook |
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

Kaeden wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Only runs done from the 1st of June count towards the total for this challenge.Kind Regards
      Kaeden
      Why it works that way? Shouldnt it count toward the weeks? I mean... 1 June is already in the middle of the first week of the challenge... i'm pretty sure MANY people didn't tought the same way i did about asking this important thing and lost some runs already... how are those unlucky people supposed to complete the challenge?
      The event is spread out over 5 weeks, even if you used up all your enteries of DS expert for this week -and you were not able to side kick, because recall, sidekicking counts and that's not bound by an entry limit- You would still have 4 weeks left of the event, so 3x4 = 12, you have your needed runs for event. Provided you did your 3 runs before Sat, July 1st rolled around.
      IGN: Yomi/Lyon
      Server: Darkfall
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

Hopefully 4 weeks from now, those poor souls that already can go into a DS 1* have earned the ability to sidekick already. If 4 weeks from now you are still not Lv 59 and all gold geared, you likely will not one to be concerned about doing the 12 runs in the 1st place.
      Red text: My moderator alter ego in action. PAY attention
    • How to get 15 runs done on Day 1 of the event:
      [all members of party MUST be able to sidekick for this to work]

1) Get a party of 5 that have all 3 runs available for DS 1*
      2) Only the captain has to use a run; the rest sidekick.
      3) Reset 2 more times. Repeat step 2.
      4) Pass lead to someone with 3 runs available. Repeat steps 2-4 until everyone has run as captain 3 times.
      5) Once done wait until weekly reset to repeat for the next week.
    • kaminari11 wrote:

The challenge is easy even new players can do it. Thanks for the event.
      I will suggest a hard challenge, hey its a challenge right?lol
      Level up a character to 69 in one month, or get 5 times, 50 stars in Funland park, maybe u can give us a
      funny title from Funland too.
      +1 this, ive always liked leveling events for some reason.
      [ Alec | Occultist | NA: Snowpine ]