f
s

Revelation China sever

• MinaMyoui wrote:

Sigh, i already creat an account but when i log into game and pick sever, its said that im not confirm real name so cant play :( i dont know how to confirm real name on 网易帐号中心, all the old guide dont have that part :(
      Because the recent need to go through real-name authentication to log in the game.You need the Chinese people's identity card and mobile phone for real-name certification.ID card you can google search, not the Chinese mobile phone number, I am not sure whether or not.If you wish, you can provide me with a Netease E-mail to me, I can help you with real-name authentication.
    • simple wrote:

MinaMyoui wrote:

Sigh, i already creat an account but when i log into game and pick sever, its said that im not confirm real name so cant play :( i dont know how to confirm real name on 网易帐号中心, all the old guide dont have that part :(
      Because the recent need to go through real-name authentication to log in the game.You need the Chinese people's identity card and mobile phone for real-name certification.ID card you can google search, not the Chinese mobile phone number, I am not sure whether or not.If you wish, you can provide me with a Netease E-mail to me, I can help you with real-name authentication.
      Can u pls tell me how to confirm real name on 163.com :( ?
      I have try by click on 修改基本信息 (tab 3 on left side) to update my info but it didnt work
      Here is screenshot of my account on 163. Tyvm <3

• ~ moved to offtopic because you mentioned different game.

also dont expect low ping, it is common that eu/na has high ping towards asia not because of distance but because of routing.
      Normal color message - I am just a user, don't mind my status nor response. Blue color message - do mind it, it's moderator note.
    • GreenSw wrote:

I can not complete this step .. ask me to enter a phone number to send a verification code. I already completed the previous step "verify real name"
      You need to use your phone to edit "Verification" to send to the phone number. "Verification" must be in Chinese“验证”.Then you will receive a verification code
    • Hello! Can anyone help with this issue?

Hi
      I'm new to RO and I have installed RO CN verson. I don't want to put English patch since I'm learning CN. Now, my main problem is in the game a window is poping up and showing this (Look at 1st pic
      1st pic
      It's telling me to complete real name certification when I already have verified my accout.What's more, when I click it and go to netease and log in , another window shows me 2nd
      I have marked the part where they saying "" 请用任意手机发送 “验证” 至 1069 8163 0163 331 获取短信验证码"" in eglish trans it says ""
      Please use any mobile phone to send a "verification" to 1069 8163 0163 331 to obtain SMS verification code""
      I have tired to put the mobile number which I have used to create account in netease but it says number is not valid.

Anyone can help me? :|
    • ANTHNOOB wrote:

Hi
      I'm new to RO and I have installed RO CN verson. I don't want to put English patch since I'm learning CN. Now, my main problem is in the game a window is poping up and showing this (Look at 1st pic
      1st pic
      It's telling me to complete real name certification when I already have verified my accout.What's more, when I click it and go to netease and log in , another window shows me 2nd
      I have marked the part where they saying "" 请用任意手机发送 “验证” 至 1069 8163 0163 331 获取短信验证码"" in eglish trans it says ""
      Please use any mobile phone to send a "verification" to 1069 8163 0163 331 to obtain SMS verification code""
      I have tired to put the mobile number which I have used to create account in netease but it says number is not valid.

Anyone can help me? :|

Your second link is broken. Since u mentioned you are learning Chinese, I suppose you are not native China citizen, and very likely you don't owned a China mobile phone number. Both Korea and China have strict practice in tieing actual real world identity with virtual identity for curbing cybercrime, and internet censorship for latter. The verification require China mobile number and goes through legit Chinese telco. And RO CN run their game on super apps as well. So if you are using a non-cn phone numbers, it won't work cause they don't serve customers from other regions (they will ban any non native gamers as well if they figure out, to prevent any kind of "dangerous" western ideological influence that can challenge almighty Chinese Socislism). Normally those who played CN game “rent” an actual Chinese identity and phone number when the game ask for it.

And btw, RO Int and RO CN are ran by different companies if you are not aware. The detail of actual solution for Your question only available over those shady game identity renting sites which you can google by yourself.

You been warned in advance that if you using other identity to play game in CN, the actual person will have ultimate access to your account. That's part of how CN RMT and hacks prey on these kind of account as well. When the account level reached endgame stage, the actual registered owner will reset the account password, change character name and resell to others for money.

The post was edited 2 times, last by LeBear: Mobile typo ().