f
s

The game is getting emptier and emptier with every day...

• The game is getting emptier and emptier with every day...

... i see people quitting the game every day. I see a lot of top 10 that already left... a whole guild also left the server...
    The future of this game seem dark as black pit... and what the support do to stop this?

-> Patch notes: NONE <- this...

- No one cares about the whispering bug, people are literally not able to whisper back...
    (for example someone wanted to buy something from me and i was not able to PM him back because he had a letter in his name which i can't type with my keyboard)
    - No one cares about the bugged adventure quests...
    - Commutation between players and company is 0...

People are asking for same stuff with every maintenance and what they get?
    Patch notes: NONE

Nice support slacking... its not too late but it will be really soon. Once the flow of ppl start quitting, nothing can stop this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reigen ().

• NOT knowing what they are working on and the lack of a communicated roadmap with timings, thats what what annoys the hell out of me.
    I do not mind the non-existing patch notes or incomplete ones (some abilities get changed here and there without listing it within the notes, thats just a bit lazy).

Until I see a roadmap with proper release timelines I wont be spending another $ on this game.

I hope they are working on the assassin expansion as most of us are waiting for this.
    But hoping and knowing are 2 very different things.
  • Reigen wrote:

... i see people quitting the game every day. I see a lot of top 10 that already left... a whole guild also left the server...
    The future of this game seem dark as black pit... and what the support do to stop this?

- No one cares about the whispering bug, people are literally not able to whisper back...
    (for example someone wanted to buy something from me and i was not able to PM him back because he had a letter in his name which i can't type with my keyboard)

Nice support slacking... its not too late but it will be really soon. Once the flow of ppl start quitting, nothing can stop this.
    They are working on stuff. "How to milk players before games dies out" <-- This!

I am the Slacker God!

"Requiem for Chaos."
    Vanguard
    Guild Leader Of Requiem
    “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
  • I know for a fact a lot of players left due to the huge p2w aspect and lack of content.
    The game is boring since you only have the same things to do over and over...mech citadel is literal cancer to do and takes way too long, bugs arent addressed and fixed.....and on and on.

you can see so many people trying to sell their accounts for between 50$ - 6000$ LOL
    Now imagine how much money someone spent on this game LOL
  • people complain about alot of things but they dont think about it from all perspectives.
    lets just start from the complaints on this post.

1st group nuthin to do, everything maxed, bored
    2nd group semi maxed still trying to catch up to group 1
    3rd group complains this game is p2w cause theyre no where near group 1
    4th group complains theres not enough of the 1st group to supply them aurum

name 1 solution where all 4 group are happy, u cant
  • Reigen wrote:

Hello Reigen,

Many players will leave a game for a majority of reasons; some find that it isn't for them and move on, others are waiting for content and are finding other things to do with their time, others find issues and flaws which they feel aren't being addressed and others may just not have the time to log in anymore. Just like work, people take breaks from things, this doesn't mean they are gone :)

For Patch Notes, we are definitely working on adding some in and giving you a full run-down of information. We have previously kept things quite empty and only included things which were important to players. People have concerns about this so we will be looking to improve and give you lengthy patch notes in the future. I'd like to thank yours and others feedback on this matter. Some maintenances will have very minimal notes if they are general hardware changes or small maintenance patches for stability among other things.

We are aware of the Whisper Bug (among other Chat related bugs), however, sadly as wide spread as it is, it is also random. We have passed this information over to Netease and it is being investigated and they are currently working on a fix. As soon as we have more information we will provide you with it :)

We are also aware of the bugged adventure quests along with the bugged tasks in your quest preview at the side of the screen, this is also being worked on and we will provide more information when we have a fix.

I am sorry you feel there is a lack of communication between us and you. What improvements do you feel could be made by us so you are satisified with communication? What would you like to see and hear more about? Feedback is very important for us and we'd love to hear what your opinion is on the matter.

Support is working extremely hard and they are getting masses of tickets, we are currently having issues where players are reporting issues such as "x person called me x word" and then they themselves also do the same - but report the person who contacted them to us. Because they also instigated it and continued the arguments/issues their report becomes invalid. All reports need to be investigated and this is taking up time which could be spent on more important issues. All tickets are reviewed by our Support team who will ask questions and investigate as necessary, some tickets such as those who are compromised take much longer than others due to the amount of investigation which is needed in order to locate, ban those who were bad, remove and return lost items.

Xarath wrote:

NOT knowing what they are working on and the lack of a communicated roadmap with timings, thats what what annoys the hell out of me.
    I do not mind the non-existing patch notes or incomplete ones (some abilities get changed here and there without listing it within the notes, thats just a bit lazy).

Until I see a roadmap with proper release timelines I wont be spending another $ on this game.

I hope they are working on the assassin expansion as most of us are waiting for this.
    Thank you for the feedback, Xarath. A roadmap is indeed a nice idea.
    I sadly cannot comment on what is coming next, so stay tuned for more information on our News page on the website and here on the forums :)

---

Thank you everyone so far for your Feedback in this thread, please continue to be constructive - all feedback matters!
  • MUTE wrote:

Reigen wrote:

Hello Reigen,
    Many players will leave a game for a majority of reasons; some find that it isn't for them and move on, others are waiting for content and are finding other things to do with their time, others find issues and flaws which they feel aren't being addressed and others may just not have the time to log in anymore. Just like work, people take breaks from things, this doesn't mean they are gone :)

For Patch Notes, we are definitely working on adding some in and giving you a full run-down of information. We have previously kept things quite empty and only included things which were important to players. People have concerns about this so we will be looking to improve and give you lengthy patch notes in the future. I'd like to thank yours and others feedback on this matter. Some maintenances will have very minimal notes if they are general hardware changes or small maintenance patches for stability among other things.

We are aware of the Whisper Bug (among other Chat related bugs), however, sadly as wide spread as it is, it is also random. We have passed this information over to Netease and it is being investigated and they are currently working on a fix. As soon as we have more information we will provide you with it :)

We are also aware of the bugged adventure quests along with the bugged tasks in your quest preview at the side of the screen, this is also being worked on and we will provide more information when we have a fix.

I am sorry you feel there is a lack of communication between us and you. What improvements do you feel could be made by us so you are satisified with communication? What would you like to see and hear more about? Feedback is very important for us and we'd love to hear what your opinion is on the matter.

Support is working extremely hard and they are getting masses of tickets, we are currently having issues where players are reporting issues such as "x person called me x word" and then they themselves also do the same - but report the person who contacted them to us. Because they also instigated it and continued the arguments/issues their report becomes invalid. All reports need to be investigated and this is taking up time which could be spent on more important issues. All tickets are reviewed by our Support team who will ask questions and investigate as necessary, some tickets such as those who are compromised take much longer than others due to the amount of investigation which is needed in order to locate, ban those who were bad, remove and return lost items.

Xarath wrote:

NOT knowing what they are working on and the lack of a communicated roadmap with timings, thats what what annoys the hell out of me.

Thank you for the feedback, Xarath. A roadmap is indeed a nice idea.I sadly cannot comment on what is coming next, so stay tuned for more information on our News page on the website and here on the forums :)

---

Thank you everyone so far for your Feedback in this thread, please continue to be constructive - all feedback matters!

You are just wasting words at this point.( besides to brain damaged people) We realized by now how you guys operate.
    Most of the remaining people are just waiting for another thing to move to.

But, to keep this remaining time playable ill just say this.

Would you like us to hire an competent person for a month or two? Just to fix those issues.
    Few of us could finance it, if you´r company refuses to do so.

And by that i mean hire the person and direct them to you personally, donating to your corporate masters would not yield anything as
    we saw till now.

And there are many dev´s looking for work all around the world.

Saying anything else just feels like a waste ofr time for all of us, as well as for you.
    LIKE AND COMMENT!
    WATCH ME! <--------

The post was edited 1 time, last by Struja ().

• The whole situation is pretty simple, really. Lots of mistakes happened, very little was done to correct them. The initial hype died in the first three days due to a poor launch. Within a week, most of the hype and most of those interested, completely disregarded Revelation as a game they would like to play and the playerbase just continuously and rapidly went down from there cause every major thing that happened to RevNA/EU (the banwave thing, the security leaks, etc.) were pretty much just bad news (with the exception of the Faery Funland update). A lot of people still stayed with the game hoping that content, actual game moderation, and game fixing updates will come. Now more and more players are realizing that those updates will come at a snail's pace, so they are either leaving or "staying til there's another game to move to" cause of guilds and whatnot. Personally I am disappointed with this version of the game. I literally had to "try" to enjoy it, and even then, I couldn't.
  • Struja wrote:

You are just wasting words at this point.( besides to brain damaged people) We realized by now how you guys operate.
    Most of the remaining people are just waiting for another thing to move to.

But, to keep this remaining time playable ill just say this.

Would you like us to hire an competent person for a month or two? Just to fix those issues.
    Few of us could finance it, if you´r company refuses to do so.

And by that i mean hire the person and direct them to you personally, donating to your corporate masters would not yield anything as
    we saw till now.

And there are many dev´s looking for work all around the world.

Saying anything else just feels like a waste ofr time for all of us, as well as for you.
    This is where people misunderstand. My.com didn't develop the game, Netease did. It is Netease product and My.com are localising it and bringing it to the Western markets. Netease is the one who fixes bugs unless they are related to translation or localisation.
  • I don't understand why they don't care.
    If more than 3/4 of the community says that they want costumes or the freeking right click whisper fix, why don't you even try to let us know that you are working on it.
    The only thing we get to hear about patches we desire the most is the word "Soon".
    I know many people who didnt even start the game because they are desperately waiting for the german server to come (still no info about that problem) I dont even think that it will ever come tbh.
    Its sad that so many good games die because of the publisher..

(but my.com is still better than aeriagames lulz)

• What has simply happened is they allowed the spenders to buy their way to full gears at an extremely fast rate

This has resulted in a few things

1. The high end spenders have nothing to do and most only login now for daily things
    2. There are so many bugs and broken parts of the game - It is not being recommended by most
    3. People are becoming very toxic - well on my server anyway mostly due to boredom and being let down by the company
    4. Hacked accounts, wrongful bans etc = people not coming back, not spending and again not recommending the game
    5. The game looks a lot fuller than it is due to all the bots

The main factor is - Nothing has been fixed or dealt with since the OBT release and people denying that players are leaving are living in their own dream

It can be rescued though - All they need to do is spend some of the massive profit and fix all the problems, using Translation etc etc excuses only works for so long but hey they can only do as much as the Investment company that owns them tells them what they can or can't do and the investment companies of all games hosts only care about money not a games longevity, they want fast games, fast profit
  • Kitah wrote:

This is where people misunderstand. My.com didn't develop the game, Netease did. It is Netease product and My.com are localising it and bringing it to the Western markets. Netease is the one who fixes bugs unless they are related to translation or localisation.
    We know that, but Mute make it sounds like my.com is fixing it, when those Bugs are all fixed in newer updates from CN client that my.com is supposed to bring them .
    Not to mention RU version that is doing much better than NA/EU .

Example : RU got the daily challenge bar within the first patches like two weeks after OBT while NA/EU version is 2 months old and didn't get it yet .
    Just like any other bug/feature missing cause My.com Europe is bad/having serious difficulties .