f
s

[Solved] Founder's pack was on other account due to FB link.

• New

ZombieTech wrote:

Reaper00 wrote:

One thing you can check while you wait on support, is on your profile page on the website you should have 1 or 2 achievements that are unlocked if the founders pack has been applied to your account.
      Good to know, thanks for the tip. Sadly, no achievements. :(
      Are you sure this is the account you bought founder's pack with? The moment you buy a founder's pack you get the achievements.
      IGN: Astræa (Moonsea - EU)

Signature Badge Generator | EU Clock | NA Clock
    • New

Attis wrote:

ZombieTech wrote:

Reaper00 wrote:

One thing you can check while you wait on support, is on your profile page on the website you should have 1 or 2 achievements that are unlocked if the founders pack has been applied to your account.
      Good to know, thanks for the tip. Sadly, no achievements. :(
      Are you sure this is the account you bought founder's pack with? The moment you buy a founder's pack you get the achievements.
      Yep, this is my main email account. All my others are mainly for work and such. :-/

Though, I also noticed I never got an email confirmation, which didn't think about at the time... read on Reddit that many didn't get email confirmations. Thankfully when submitting the support ticket it asks for date of transaction and CC#, so hopefully they'll be able to find it by that... if not, I can send them a copy of the bank-statement showing the $89.99 coming out of my account. :)

EDIT: Just checked other email accounts to make sure, and no confirmation emails there either, and this seems to be the only one registered to My.com.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZombieTech ().

• New

Nalam wrote:

Is there any chance you connected your account to your facebook account? That is the only thing I can think of that might help.
      Unfortunately no, at least not that I'm aware of. Don't use FB to login to it or anything. And don't see any indication on my profile that it's linked. :-/
    • New

Yay, as you can see from the similar name and profile image... I found my founder's pack! Support got back to me, relatively quickly compared to the horror stories.

Was puzzled when they said the purchase was linked to my old college email address... when I didn't even have a my.com account registered under it... so made one using the email and still didn't have anything. Then recalled how FB loves to brand things with it ever since I had it on there at one point, even though I removed it awhile ago... so tried logging in with FB, and tada, found the founder's pack and achievements! w00t!

Kind of confusing when social-media crosses into the gaming-space threshold... since I don't use my.com much, or other platforms like perfect world and what not, hard to keep up with the accounts on each and how they're set up I guess.

Will log into other account and either close or delete or whatever this thread I guess. :D *happy dance*