f
s

Quarantine In-game? Because of ping booster(s)?

• nOtna wrote:

I think the anti bot function their implementing is making the other stuff get considered as 3rd party programs.

When I tried using the print screen function is disconnected me and froze my character.

Not really sure if it happens to other people but it happened already twice, trying to get pictures of bots which is ironic.

Using a 3rd party program will get you quarantined, not frozen. I have not heard of anyone getting frozen because of taking a screenshot as well, you might have gotten fps drops when taking screenshots and it lead to you disconnecting. When you relog too fast it happens that your character gets frozen. My Character is Frozen with a Timer!

• Maii wrote:

nOtna wrote:

I think the anti bot function their implementing is making the other stuff get considered as 3rd party programs.

When I tried using the print screen function is disconnected me and froze my character.

Not really sure if it happens to other people but it happened already twice, trying to get pictures of bots which is ironic.
      Using a 3rd party program will get you quarantined, not frozen. I have not heard of anyone getting frozen because of taking a screenshot as well, you might have gotten fps drops when taking screenshots and it lead to you disconnecting. When you relog too fast it happens that your character gets frozen. My Character is Frozen with a Timer!
      That might be true but I got frozen multiple times already, and at some point it even reached to more than 24 hours.
      It's not how you start but how you finish. :thumbup:
    • Maii wrote:

nOtna wrote:

Maii wrote:

-Something something-
      That might be true but I got frozen multiple times already, and at some point it even reached to more than 24 hours.
      I mean I cannot disregard it because it is possible that it is what is causing it and just that nobody has reported it yet, It may be worth looking into by the support if you can submit a ticket about it o:

Maii wrote:

nOtna wrote:

Maii wrote:

-Something something-
      I mean I cannot disregard it because it is possible that it is what is causing it and just that nobody has reported it yet, It may be worth looking into by the support if you can submit a ticket about it o:
      Tried writing a ticket to support before, the response was pure st******. Seriously no wonder most people are leaving.
      It's not how you start but how you finish. :thumbup: