f
s

What are ways to get bronze shard?

• What are ways to get bronze shard?

Hi guys, the title is self explanatory I would like to know a way to get bronze shards, as this suffocating get refining stones without the bronzes shards, because as far as I know the only way to get the refining stones and with bronze shards , If you have any others I would be grateful to anyone who could help me.
    • Izu wrote:

u_1172280 wrote:

The only thing I found for Bronze Shards, is the cash-shop. Some sort of box that gives them.

So far, I haven't found any way to get them actually in-game reliably.
      What box if to be exact?

In the "Exclusive" tab of the Aurum shop you have the "Decisive Force XP Pack" that gives 28.888 Bronze Shards (only a one time buy I think) and then you have the one under "Daily" > "Ausgyth Treasure" called "Nine Chain Chest" (not sure of its working or what it exactly gives but it seems like the main way to get Bronze Shards through the cash-shop).

Personally, I haven't used any of the things I named up, so can't really tell what they do or give as I am not really keen on spending money for character progression, I am just trying to find a way to make Bronze Shards without the Aurum shop.
    • The nine chain chest gives you 10 medallion things that you can turn in to the bronze shard npc for bronze shards, it's random the type of medallion you get and how much they give you when turned in. They have a chest that gives 1 medallion thing to turn in for the shards as well
      IGN: Yomi/Lyon
      Server: Darkfall
    • If you want to get bronze shards without spending, your best bet is to do your weekly 120 step and pray to get a weapon/armor recipe and sell it, then use that coin to buy aurum. The 90 aurum cash shop chests usually give 3-5k per box on average but it depends on your luck to pull purple and gold tokens, 3k is minimum.
      Darkfall-Yuri
      Hostile
    • Beyond the cashshop box, you earn a small amount weekly from pvp and demonslayer boxes for reaching certain milestones in valor/merit. You also earn large amount when lvl'ing at certain milestones such as 29,39,49, and 59

Edit: you also get some from increasing rank in pvp (can't remember if demonslayer ranking reward also gives or not)
      Myrmidons

Myrmidons (26 Members)

Snowpine|NA|Oceanic|Casual/Semi-Hardcore|Discord|Myrmidons|PvX|18+|World Wide| Now recruiting| Myrmidons were fearless warriors that fought under the command of Achilles~ Come see what we are about!

• Shawn_zzzzz wrote:

If you want to get bronze shards without spending, your best bet is to do your weekly 120 step and pray to get a weapon/armor recipe and sell it, then use that coin to buy aurum. The 90 aurum cash shop chests usually give 3-5k per box on average but it depends on your luck to pull purple and gold tokens, 3k is minimum.
      That is actually really sad to hear if this currency, very much needed for character progression, is completely locked behind a cash-shop...
    • u_1172280 wrote:

Shawn_zzzzz wrote:

If you want to get bronze shards without spending, your best bet is to do your weekly 120 step and pray to get a weapon/armor recipe and sell it, then use that coin to buy aurum. The 90 aurum cash shop chests usually give 3-5k per box on average but it depends on your luck to pull purple and gold tokens, 3k is minimum.
      That is actually really sad to hear if this currency, very much needed for character progression, is completely locked behind a cash-shop...

You don't *need* Bronze Shards to advance. 99% of what you need can be bought from the Faery Stall for Curious Beads.
      It is not the strongest of species that survives...but the most elitist. :D