f
s

Any Gunner Advice?

• Any Gunner Advice?

I am heavily considering making a Gunslinger once the game releases but I wanted to know how well it played in both pvp and pve closer to endgame. Has anyone played this class enough to offer me some guides for it? I have done basic searching but would like to know directly from an experienced player. Is it viable for solo play along with group?

Thank you <3

(Note: Didn't know if I should put this here or in general so please move if you need to.)
      A fox is a wolf who sends flowers
    • From my experience, they have 2 forms of combat. They have a fast paced that regens energy/dodge faster (dual pistols) and a slower paced that regens energy/dodge slower and your movement speed is slowed by 50% (rifle). While in rifle mode, you gain a 20% dmg increase. Most ppl i have seen stay in dual pistol, in order to kite mobs and dodge boss attacks. Also, it feels like you are attacking faster in dual pistol mode b/c of your ability to move around faster while shooting, even though you are not.

They have 2 bots, 1 escape, and 1 shield that breaks cc and adds % phy def. Revelation Online Index <--- go to that link if you want to see all the skills.

Note: Gunners have the longest range in the game (30m), while the other ranged classes only have 25m. They also need to be at least 20m away from their target to do the maximum dmg (b/c of their passive).

Not much else to say about them, other than most ppl dont play them compared to other classes. Im guessing its b/c, like most ranger/gunner types in games, they are more of your endgame classes and their effects isnt as "flashy" as the other ones. It also feels like gunner NEED crit to do the dmg other classes can do w/o it.

Pretty much if you are going to choose a gunner, shoot for endgame. There, you will find pve/pvp more enjoyable.
    • Jazerious wrote:

From my experience, they have 2 forms of combat. They have a fast paced that regens energy/dodge faster (dual pistols) and a slower paced that regens energy/dodge slower and your movement speed is slowed by 50% (rifle). While in rifle mode, you gain a 20% dmg increase. Most ppl i have seen stay in dual pistol, in order to kite mobs and dodge boss attacks. Also, it feels like you are attacking faster in dual pistol mode b/c of your ability to move around faster while shooting, even though you are not.

They have 2 bots, 1 escape, and 1 shield that breaks cc and adds % phy def. Revelation Online Index <--- go to that link if you want to see all the skills.

Note: Gunners have the longest range in the game (30m), while the other ranged classes only have 25m. They also need to be at least 20m away from their target to do the maximum dmg (b/c of their passive).

Not much else to say about them, other than most ppl dont play them compared to other classes. Im guessing its b/c, like most ranger/gunner types in games, they are more of your endgame classes and their effects isnt as "flashy" as the other ones. It also feels like gunner NEED crit to do the dmg other classes can do w/o it.

Pretty much if you are going to choose a gunner, shoot for endgame. There, you will find pve/pvp more enjoyable.
      Thank you very much for this. I appreciate it a lot.
      A fox is a wolf who sends flowers