f
s

How to lift chat ban?

• This might be a revolution to get rid of gold sellers as we know gold sellers are spamming in game and even on whispers seems like system is taking large amount of messages sent as botting and the only wasy to get rid of that is paying aurums or imperial notes :D . I find it usefull wanna talk open cha box or talk in party/guild :D.
  • Shaila wrote:

Just ignore him. He's simply here for the sake of causing anger for his own amusement.

Some of us already have our chatban removed, if we violated anything they wouldn't have done so. It's just a matter of time before support gets to your tickets.
    About time? lol? i got ban before you got and yours did open. It seems like so random they was checking tickets. I already sended every detail in tickets. So dont say that it about time etc. It so random because today was 7th day since i sended ticket already.
    Server: Moonsea - Character name: DarqKing
  • DarqKing wrote:

Shaila wrote:

Just ignore him. He's simply here for the sake of causing anger for his own amusement.

Some of us already have our chatban removed, if we violated anything they wouldn't have done so. It's just a matter of time before support gets to your tickets.
    About time? lol? i got ban before you got and yours did open. It seems like so random they was checking tickets. I already sended every detail in tickets. So dont say that it about time etc. It so random because today was 7th day since i sended ticket already.
    Assuming you've been banned on the day of your first post in this topic, I've been banned 1 day prior (the 17th).

Is your Ticket at least in queue yet? It seems to go decently fast afterwards.
  • Shaila wrote:

DarqKing wrote:

Shaila wrote:

Assuming you've been banned on the day of your first post in this topic, I've been banned 1 day prior (the 17th).
    Is your Ticket at least in queue yet? It seems to go decently fast afterwards.
    I got ban on march 17 and so today was 8th day. 8 day is less? Its not about the time like i told. We cant give false hope to people about time. And thanks for understanding. I think they started to ban on march 17 and so no one knows how long it will takes. And game already boring to play anymore. So thanks about the issue.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarqKing ().

• I'm not giving false hope, because there's clearly hope. I've been unbanned therefor it's possible they will also unban others. I've also seen others that were chatbanned able to type again. If you don't want hope, then I don't know why you've come to the forum in the first place if you believe it's hopeless.

I understand you're frustrated but there's no reason to take that out on someone on the forums. I'm not at fault for support not responding to your ticket at the same time as mine. I can only hope that yours gets resolved soon.
  • Shaila wrote:

I'm not giving false hope, because there's clearly hope. I've been unbanned therefor it's possible they will also unban others. I've also seen others that were chatbanned able to type again. If you don't want hope, then I don't know why you've come to the forum in the first place if you believe it's hopeless.

I understand you're frustrated but there's no reason to take that out on someone on the forums. I'm not at fault for support not responding to your ticket at the same time as mine. I can only hope that yours gets resolved soon.
    Thank you, i hope too. Because this ban or bug really so annoying