f
s

Crusader Treasure Maps Discussion

• Crusader Treasure Maps (P2W!)

Hello everyone,

So Mute told me to make a thread about it, about the P2W treasure maps that bring t6 pvp stones into the game, where the max ones right now are T4. This leaves all the F2P players behind in PvP alot, and they will not be able to compete against the people that spend lots of $$$ on the game. This is a bad idea which should not happen, and me as one of the P2W that already spend few hundreds of $$$ agree ( not only me agrees on that)

We want the game to be competitive not by using the money, it is not Pay for Convenience but starting to be P2W. People didn't want anything like that, they wanted other "Vanity" items such as Costumes, Accessories etc. Mounts and Wings to be in cash shop is ok, as it doesn't bring that much trouble to the Revelations world.

I am the Potato God!

"Requiem for Chaos."
      Vanguard
      Guild Leader Of Requiem
      “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
      ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
    • I really like your engagement, but honestly its too late mate.

They just ruined it, I enjoyed the last two weeks pretty nice and cbt as well, but

Codex

Codex (58 Members)

Always improving ourselves both as a guild and as individuals to stay at the top. This always leads us to dominating any content we focus on, be it GvG, PvX, PvP or PvE even though we are fewer than the competition.

• This just made all progress in the game so far worthless and all progress that can be made in the game for the next few months worthless in the face of swiping a trivial amount. There are level 70 gems in the game right now when the 60 seal was only just broken on Snowpine yesterday. The economy has just been torn to shreds and beaten to death in one single patch. Something seriously needs to be done about this right now, otherwise My.com will be have broken a record on how to kill a game in 2 weeks. Didn't they say to trust them and that they would be improving from Skyforge? If its left like this, rip RO, and rip My.com, because no ones ever going to trust them again after this
    • It was fun while it lasted, thanks for the arena and pvp when the game was playable.

For info, this horrible p2w stuff was added on russia after 2 month of play, after 69 was already cleared, we got it after 2 weeks, i know you guys are hungry for money but this is way too early, you litteraly killed the game with this "BONUS TO USERS".
      Professional forum lurker
      Silrun - Moonsea

Codex

Codex (58 Members)

Always improving ourselves both as a guild and as individuals to stay at the top. This always leads us to dominating any content we focus on, be it GvG, PvX, PvP or PvE even though we are fewer than the competition.

• I will relay what I wrote on Discord, that many people seemed to agree upon.

We as the community cant really understand how this decision was made.
      Seems the whole community think this p2w bomb was dropped way to early. We had the top players working on Tier 4 Gems and perfecting their soul grid, and now out of nowhere everyone gets Tier 4+ gems and Tier 4+ Crystals. Thus completly nullifying all effort put in the game so far, same goes for all wasted Demonslaying Points / Army coins that was used for low grade gems when Tier 4-5 can now be obtained for 5 Euro.
      Not to speak about the Open World which got pooped upon since the boss value went down the drain.

Wasn't these maps meant as a catch-up mechanic later on?

For me as a Guild Leader of a large competetive guild on the EU 1 Server Moonsea this makes me tilted.
      I play this game for the PvP and the competition it comes with. We love fighting over World bosses and improve our gear to progress and tackle challenges. Now it feels so pointless, since all you have to do is drop 5 Euro and you have a very high chance of getting Gems that the players that played non-stop since Release had yet to see in-game, world bosses are not even worth the effort now.
      I feel this will lead to even larger brackets between guilds in-game and taking away possible conflict between guilds that cant compete in spending power.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aros ().

• Dulces wrote:

You do realise you can get crusader maps from doing well in Ninefold Assault, right?
      You do réalise that you're not even guaranteed to get one on top of needing 3 different pieces on top of the event happening once per week right?

For 5 euros you basicaly did all the server live time worth of progression most advanced players did with WB domination and all, there's is litteraly no way to play this game without spending a ton unless you wanna rp in a corner somewhere.
      Professional forum lurker
      Silrun - Moonsea

Codex

Codex (58 Members)

• Dybuk wrote:

Aren't most of you happy you use paypal? ;) I know I am.

But on a serious note. Yes, this is broken, rollback or game is dead... TY FOR THE EZ WIN, cuz my guild will destroy everything now. Feelsgoodman.
      Weren't you in MI???
      Did they sell you like a dog??

Ravec wrote:

Please don't tell me what I have or have not done, I have a level 79 on the chinese servers and I doubt anyone in this thread is more knowledgeable than I am.

Rsick wrote:

The problem are not the limited entries but people who like to do only a fraction of the content.
    • Nephilim wrote:

Dulces wrote:

You do realise you can get crusader maps from doing well in Ninefold Assault, right?
      You do réalise that you're not even guaranteed to get one on top of needing 3 different pieces on top of the event happening once per week right?
      For 5 euros you basicaly did all the server live time worth of progression most advanced players did with WB domination and all, there's is litteraly no way to play this game without spending a ton unless you wanna rp in a corner somewhere.

?(

It's still in the game, so it isn't P2W.
      It is not the strongest of species that survives...but the most elitist. :D
    • Dulces wrote:

Nephilim wrote:

Dulces wrote:

You do réalise that you're not even guaranteed to get one on top of needing 3 different pieces on top of the event happening once per week right?For 5 euros you basicaly did all the server live time worth of progression most advanced players did with WB domination and all, there's is litteraly no way to play this game without spending a ton unless you wanna rp in a corner somewhere.
      ?(

It's still in the game, so it isn't P2W.
      You are d* if you think like this lmao.