f
s

[CN server/version]Assassin class body models

• Stelleia wrote:

I love seeing ppl complain about loli types getting attention... you can complain all you want but the fact is ... Asian games are like this.... arn't you ppl getting tired of crying and whining about this problem that won't change? Why can't you just be happy with whats given... at least there not making it gender locked to loli like Tera has done with the Elin.... I enjoy/love the time and effort that goes into model making... a lot of creativity and time....

So rather then complain... think about the time that goes into making these models, texturing, shading,lighting, animation... artist don't get half the recognition they deserve at all... but instead they get complaints about there creations rather then someone that actually appreciates what they do as an artist.

Sorry but this whole topic has just pushed me over... anyway.. there is my input
      Ok:

1st - we live in a democracy idk where u live, but on my side of the planet people have a right to freedom of speech and opinion.
      2nd - i m sure there plenty of people that like lolis. or what ever u call them.
      3rd - constructive criticism has always helped us improve and go beyond, probably reason why they even invented the lolies to begin with.
      4th - Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invented the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. Think about this next time u get your panties tangled about a loli.

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. - Winston Churchill -
    • Karma20201 wrote:

Stelleia wrote:

I love seeing ppl complain about loli types getting attention... you can complain all you want but the fact is ... Asian games are like this.... arn't you ppl getting tired of crying and whining about this problem that won't change? Why can't you just be happy with whats given... at least there not making it gender locked to loli like Tera has done with the Elin.... I enjoy/love the time and effort that goes into model making... a lot of creativity and time....

So rather then complain... think about the time that goes into making these models, texturing, shading,lighting, animation... artist don't get half the recognition they deserve at all... but instead they get complaints about there creations rather then someone that actually appreciates what they do as an artist.

Sorry but this whole topic has just pushed me over... anyway.. there is my input
      Ok:
      1st - we live in a democracy idk where u live, but on my side of the planet people have a right to freedom of speech and opinion.
      2nd - i m sure there plenty of people that like lolis. or what ever u call them.
      3rd - constructive criticism has always helped us improve and go beyond, probably reason why they even invented the lolies to begin with.
      4th - Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invented the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. Think about this next time u get your panties tangled about a loli.
      1st: Im expressing what i think about this post..... this is my input and how i feel... C:
      2nd: there are TONS/ MILLIONS of ppl that play/love loli types.... Look at Tera, Blade & Soul.. of course i know this.. this is FACT
      3rd: Of course i won't deny this... but you are also asking devs/artist that have already put forth the final product and its now in game... but this was already stated that the game was getting more body types.... maybe ppl should actually go LOOK STUFF UP on google before they make a post complaining about stuff? (and also why would they ever take something out of a game that sales like hot cakes? )
      4th: Again this is my input on the opening post.... here your just getting on me about giving my opinion on how i feel towards this other person thats also complaining.... i honestly have no idea why this was brought up to begin with cause it has nothing to do with what i was talking about... i was more upset about the fact them complain about something that was ALREADY made and done (in the game) to begin with.

~
      Stelleia | Lotus Member | Retired Member of Soaring Dragon | SnowPine
    • Indica wrote:

Stelleia wrote:

-snip-
      Asian games are like this.... arn't you ppl getting tired of crying and whining about this problem that won't change? Why can't you just be happy with whats given

... are you trolling right here? I can't tell if you're trolling right here...

What on Earth does any other version of this game have to do with this one? Do you honestly believe that all they need to do to make the game work in the States - and, well, everywhere but where it started - is translation? I have to admit, I am bit stupefied by this statement. We are a different audience, that means we have different tastes and different expectations - and you know what? That's ok! How else will any positive change come if we don't speak up? If you truly care about the survival of this game, you will not try to discourage constructive input from the players. Otherwise, you risk alienating portions of the playerbase, potentially large portions. That's not generally a good thing. Also, for the record, it's nothing short of offensive to accuse someone of "whining" for simply voicing an opinion that disagrees with what you might view as "accepted." =\

That being said, I agree with the gist of the point of this post. Many people that play this game on these non-Chinese servers just are not as infatuated with the lollis as the original audience, and that should be respected & accounted for. Judging from the media they have released - including the class trailer, I might add - they are obviously planning on adding more body types, as well. I, for one, just hope they do finish whatever they need to do to add those other body types before they release the class to us. I've discussed this both in game and on Discord with just about everyone I play with regularly, and from what I have heard during these exchanges, the opinion of most of the people replying here in this thread is pretty common everywhere. That is, they are totally stoked for this class but do not want to be forced to play it as a lolli and would be incredibly upset were that the only option. I would hate for my.com to go through the incredible amount of work to release the class and have a backlash as their thank you. It really is a massive endeavor to release something like this; they don't deserve rage for all of that effort. Even if it means more of a wait for us, it would probably be the best option for this playerbase at this point.
      I assure you im not trolling... just giving my input on the matter, and what ive dealt with in other games besides this one.... and i agree i might of been to harsh in using the words "whining", but honestly ive heard this SOOOO many times.... its something that never ends... and also something that will never change.. its annoying to hear about it so much.. so i apologize if it upsets anyone...

But i also agree with your other point as well...But like so many other ppl have stated and this is a universal thing... is that.. my.com only has say in the economy.. and how they sale things.... Netease and the original creators of the game only have a say in what goes in there game, so basically what CN ppl want they get... and hate to say it... but lolis sale.. and i don't see them changing that anytime soon... But we will see more body types in the future... and honestly i wish the poster would of researched that before making such a statement that would upset ppl... cause lets face it... who gets mad when ppl don't go read stuff for there selves?
      Stelleia | Lotus Member | Retired Member of Soaring Dragon | SnowPine