f
s

Account frozen

• Good game everyone.

" We strongly recommend that you double-check your account security and take corresponding measures: log-in to your account and change your password manually. Changing your e-mail account password is also advised to ensure additional security.
    We would also like to remind to refrain from sharing ANY information regarding your account security to the third parties. "

10 days of waiting for such respond about account being frozen.
  • Day 23:"Revelation Stopped Working" The most common solution is to reinstall the game . Okay (Finally I can play) :) .
    Day 24: And all Characters Frozen or new account or any server, in other word, my computer is blocked for revelation game. I sent a support ticket and waiting for an answer. X(

Status Ticket : "In Queue"
    Images
    • rev.jpg

200.82 kB, 1,178×593, viewed 75 times
  • Tauviel wrote:

Good game everyone.

" We strongly recommend that you double-check your account security and take corresponding measures: log-in to your account and change your password manually. Changing your e-mail account password is also advised to ensure additional security.
    We would also like to remind to refrain from sharing ANY information regarding your account security to the third parties. "

so you got unfrozen or not?
    Dedea - SpiritShaper
    ||<Aesir>||

• Dedea wrote:

Tauviel wrote:

Good game everyone.

so you got unfrozen or not?
    I did not.

Got no idea what was the point of that message as my account is frozen so none can log in.

At this point i don't care anymore about the game as my guild broke apart, i will just refund my money and leave it as it is.
  • My main account in Darkfall server is been Frozen for 4 days now. I did contact the admin support and I'm not having any luck either no emails.
    I have not log in for 5 days prior to freezing my account.

I bought 3 founder pack for 3 of my characters in Darkserver ($85 each)
    I bought 3 of the 9000 Aurum for my 3 characters ($109each ) since open beta start

my main toon is lvl 43 and the 2 were lvl 20, been just grinding the main quest for the most part
    I don't spam nor participate on RMT transaction.

I did contact paypal back in Feb 14 when I saw that i got charge 2X extra of the founder pack, and Admin support Contacted me and said will send the refund in 20 days.

so total i got charge 5x founder pack .. but i only needed 3 , but I assume they were aware because they email and ask me to reserve 3 name.

but I guess since the 20 days wait to get my refund is over and yes i did get 2 refund .. after not playing for almost week Then I tried logging in MY account in dark server only to find out its Frozen so im not sure if its related or not??

also i can access other server and make new character but i dont want to do that and get prestige package for my new toon just to get some in game perks like golden wings and mount.
  • Hello everyone,

We have been made aware by many of our players that they are finding that their account has been frozen. This can happen for a number of different reasons such as:
    • Your account has been flagged as a Gold Seller by routine checks.
    • You have been involved in transactions with Gold Sellers.
    • You may have been a victim of a duplicate transaction incident in which you received multiple Aurum/Items.
    • You may have been victim of failed verification on transactions that result in shipping the items to you you but not billing you correctly.
    If you are finding that your account appears as ‘Account Frozen’ please contact support who will be able to assist you. You will need to wait a while until you receive a response from support due to the amount of tickets. Please only send one ticket, and be patient and wait. Do not respond to your ticket until they have responded to you, or else it will be sent back to the end of the queue.

I will be closing this thread now. Please discuss your bans in a 1:1 (one to one) with Support.