f
s

Account frozen

  • Dedea wrote:

    We were told we are banned and we need to contact support :')
    Wow are you serious? This is just great! Hahaha i mean...i honestly dont have words anymore.

    So all these people here got banned and even more people are getting banned every day....i wonder what we did ...

    Contact support? I contacted support 11th of the month ...let me see how much is it today? Ah right....20 MARCH!!
    How long is that people? 9 DAYS FRIENDS!! And still no response and still cant log...ok.

    Yeah go ahead everyone contact support.
  • Hi guys,

    Account Frozen does indeed mean a ban.

    Please contact support and wait upon a response. I apologise for the delay in informing you on the thread and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

    As always, all bans are isolated issues between a player and support. Please keep support topics off the forum :)

    Thank you,
    Kitah
  • Are those Tickets being issued atleast with the highest priority?
    Since we are in the leveling process everyone wants to be top and there is no way then "I have other problems" Request that fits this "issue"

    Because your support, to be honest here, is the slowest support i have ever encountered in my whole life.
  • Kitah wrote:

    Hi guys,

    Account Frozen does indeed mean a ban.

    Please contact support and wait upon a response. I apologise for the delay in informing you on the thread and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

    As always, all bans are isolated issues between a player and support. Please keep support topics off the forum :)

    Thank you,
    Kitah

    I contacted support March 11th , still am waiting "in queue" w/o a response...what am i supposed to do except maybe complain in forums and discord, since you guys don't even have a live support or even a phone number to call.


    And now you forbid us from discussing it here, i mean...i have no words mate.
  • New

    Surely this is not an isolated problem? All these bans occurred at the approximately the same time (and can thus be assumed to be related) with no explanation given, and there has been no communication in terms of response to support inquiries. These people are disgruntled, and many for good reason (having paid to play early, or to get ahead). Backlash over forums is not uncommon in these kinds of situations, and reprimanding or restricting people for bringing attention to something that might due to the company's mistake is adding insult to injury. I can understand that my.com would prefer to avoid unnecessary cause for concern on their own forum, but there is no other way for the players to police the company over support-related issues.
  • New

    ~Unapparatus~ wrote:

    Surely this is not an isolated problem? All these bans occurred at the approximately the same time (and can thus be assumed to be related) with no explanation given, and there has been no communication in terms of response to support inquiries. These people are disgruntled, and many for good reason (having paid to play early, or to get ahead). Backlash over forums is not uncommon in these kinds of situations, and reprimanding or restricting people for bringing attention to something that might due to the company's mistake is adding insult to injury. I can understand that my.com would prefer to avoid unnecessary cause for concern on their own forum, but there is no other way for the players to police the company over support-related issues
    THIS.
  • New

    Mai wrote:

    Kitah wrote:

    Hi guys,

    Account Frozen does indeed mean a ban.

    Please contact support and wait upon a response. I apologise for the delay in informing you on the thread and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

    As always, all bans are isolated issues between a player and support. Please keep support topics off the forum :)

    Thank you,
    Kitah
    I contacted support March 11th , still am waiting "in queue" w/o a response...what am i supposed to do except maybe complain in forums and discord, since you guys don't even have a live support or even a phone number to call.


    And now you forbid us from discussing it here, i mean...i have no words mate.

    i guess they dont want new players to see that there are major problems not only with the servers BUT with the support and the whole operating

    like other ppl said it already, this is one of the slowest incompetent support of a game i have ever seen.

    yes we are in open beta, and that means actually that the operator need even MORE ppl to help supporting then any time after

    in my point of view if u want us to NOT discuss this in forum u should ensure a competent fast reply by a support within a couple days (the longest i was waiting for a support reply in a mmo was 2 days and that was kinda long) and by a reply i dont mean an automatic msg.

    if u guys want to keep (paying) players then i would suggest to not let ppl wait half a month.
  • New

    Kinemod wrote:

    Some people here where rightly banned though but i like how those act like they don't know what is happening to them :) *cough* Aesir *cough*
    This isn't a forum for flaming individuals or guilds, it's for people with technical issues and hardware issues with the game, so if you're salty for any reason about people - I suggest you flame in an appropriate place, your own teamspeak/discord or report them via the in game function instead of wasting everyone's time.
  • New

    Kitah wrote:

    Hi guys,

    Account Frozen does indeed mean a ban.

    Please contact support and wait upon a response. I apologise for the delay in informing you on the thread and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

    As always, all bans are isolated issues between a player and support. Please keep support topics off the forum :)

    Thank you,
    Kitah
    im sorry Kitah but it is true there is no live support and there is nowhere else to talk about this, we are getting banned for no reason at all and some of us have waiting for this so called "support" for over a week. we have no where else to go. and you are telling us we cant even discuss it here? we dont want to sit here for a month being a potato trying to figure out why we got account frozen. least we deserve is to know why.