f
s

Revelation Online is coming to the west!

• sowhatmah wrote:

hah, still hoping to get cbt key. But im not lucky with these things. :D Can't win anything no matter what. ;( ;(
      Yeahh me too , never won anything !!
      i finally lost hope and buy the founder pack yesterday ....
      AstridPurpurne Of AccessDenied
      Access Denied

Access Denied (44 Members)

Access Denied is an Italian Midcore/SemiHardcore Guild that focuses on PvX. We are players who want to have fun together and create a united group to face all aspects of the game. We're recruiting members, we want you! (~˘▾˘)~

• Zedonius wrote:

Xandor wrote:

Reindal wrote:

So, @Fayne ~ is this game still coming to the West? It's been dead silent considering the FPs and CBT news. Just wondering if the community could get an answer by now. Even just another confirmation that you guys are 'working hard on the game and getting the news out ASAP', would suffice.

I guess......

No, never mind. I just want concrete news!
      Check out RO homepage during the next week! Its mid of october and time for news about CBT date.
      Woot !
      I'm seriuos, check RO forums and RO website during this week for CBT news. Kaeden told me that! At least now we have hope during this week!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xandor ().

• Not trying to add to any hype but i'm looking for something new to play. Been playing Tera for three years, first pc mmo i've ever played other than Defiance on 360. A guildie there introduced me to RO through a youtube video she posted on discord. Since then i've canceled my subscription to that game and am patiently waiting.
    • Tank wrote:

Not trying to add to any hype but i'm looking for something new to play. Been playing Tera for three years, first pc mmo i've ever played other than Defiance on 360. A guildie there introduced me to RO through a youtube video she posted on discord. Since then i've canceled my subscription to that game and am patiently waiting.
      I think a good majority of us here are looking to make a new home here after moving on from our old MMO's, rumours are info will be released in the next week or so, watch this space :)
    • Tank wrote:

Not trying to add to any hype but i'm looking for something new to play. Been playing Tera for three years, first pc mmo i've ever played other than Defiance on 360. A guildie there introduced me to RO through a youtube video she posted on discord. Since then i've canceled my subscription to that game and am patiently waiting.
      Guildie!!! *smirks* Anyways~ Yeah.. I've been burnt out on previous MMO's. I'm from TERA and that community is the most TOXIC community I've ever encountered in my whole life in any MMO I've played.. so I am glad that I can peacefully play RO my own way and with my bf and friends.. and guildmates.

Can't wait for it.. something fresh and new T_T

Ferria wrote:

Confidence is what makes a girl SEXY.

I'm a Gamer, I have lots of lives.
    • Ferria wrote:

Tank wrote:

Guildie!!! *smirks* Anyways~ Yeah.. I've been burnt out on previous MMO's. I'm from TERA and that community is the most TOXIC community I've ever encountered in my whole life in any MMO I've played.. so I am glad that I can peacefully play RO my own way and with my bf and friends.. and guildmates.
      Been playing TERA with few friends for two years and, at least for us, it wasnt that bad.. dont even try to go and play ArcheAge jizz that community has really big issues.. cant control all the hype q.q less than one week!

• Ferria wrote:

Tank wrote:

Agreed, I am a girl, and thanks to tera I have legit every cancer known to man, yes I even have testicular cancer. Though that is what makes me look forward to RO that much more cause anything to get away from that cancerous community XD
    • Deku wrote:

Ferria wrote:

Tank wrote:

Guildie!!! *smirks* Anyways~ Yeah.. I've been burnt out on previous MMO's. I'm from TERA and that community is the most TOXIC community I've ever encountered in my whole life in any MMO I've played.. so I am glad that I can peacefully play RO my own way and with my bf and friends.. and guildmates.Can't wait for it.. something fresh and new T_T
      Been playing TERA with few friends for two years and, at least for us, it wasnt that bad.. dont even try to go and play ArcheAge jizz that community has really big issues.. cant control all the hype q.q less than one week!

Ah yes.. I know what you mean. I've been in many MMO's but brrrgh... TERA is a hellhole. It's a good game, I give it that but no on the community and drama. I never played ArchAge NA, only KR so I don't know the community. Few more days nyargh!

AmyRose wrote:

Ferria wrote:

Tank wrote:

Guildie!!! *smirks* Anyways~ Yeah.. I've been burnt out on previous MMO's. I'm from TERA and that community is the most TOXIC community I've ever encountered in my whole life in any MMO I've played.. so I am glad that I can peacefully play RO my own way and with my bf and friends.. and guildmates.Can't wait for it.. something fresh and new T_T
      Agreed, I am a girl, and thanks to tera I have legit every cancer known to man, yes I even have testicular cancer. Though that is what makes me look forward to RO that much more cause anything to get away from that cancerous community XD
      Holy sh*t.. IKR!! Tbh, it works both ways, TERA has a million and one parasites in there. ranging from pedo's and sick male species to extremely hungry females. I went through enough BS in there to 10001% call it QUITS. LOL!

Ferria wrote:

Confidence is what makes a girl SEXY.

I'm a Gamer, I have lots of lives.
    • well sadly I have been 1 of few to stick it out on Battle of the immortals for 6 years now and a load of cash too, but when I seen this game and looked into it I'm just dying to play here in NA. just wonder when exactly it will be fully online in NA? I'm really hoping by the new year that would great to start then new game new year couldn't ask for more.