f
s

Account is in login protection

• Account is in login protection

not exactly an issue
      But since yesterday,this popup started showing up once in a while

But ,now its occuring everytime I switch chars or try to login
      Didnt seem like a bug ,so didnt report,but does anyone have any idea why its occuring so frequently now
      Sorry bout using phone camera x-x
      Images
      • IMAG0401_1.jpg

225.24 kB, 1,922×856, viewed 55 times

Siggy and ava by EVI
      I'm in love :love:
    • This shows up, when u left the Game without login off, and try log in again ( example taskmanager, also can happen after a crash.
      If this happends for u at charackter switching, then this could be the case too.

Anyway this msg disapears after a while, and the system checks your accounts for a certain time, its some sort of security.
      Once that time is over, should be over 1 min, u can log in again normally.

There is also secruity item lock passwords, and security escrow status or something that prevents trading or exhanging currency.
      It last for around 10 mins after log in, its all not abug but a secruity system ^^

Regards, Serah
    • Heartless Angel wrote:

This shows up, when u left the Game without login off, and try log in again ( example taskmanager, also can happen after a crash.
      If this happends for u at charackter switching, then this could be the case too.

Anyway this msg disapears after a while, and the system checks your accounts for a certain time, its some sort of security.

There is also secruity item lock passwords, and security escrow status or something that prevents trading or exhanging currency.
      It last for around 10 mins after log in, its all not abug but a secruity system ^^

Regards, Serah
      ty for the info ,but thats what i thought yesterday too
      • But unfortunately it keep happening each and every time

Siggy and ava by EVI
    • Aurey wrote:

Heartless Angel wrote:

This shows up, when u left the Game without login off, and try log in again ( example taskmanager, also can happen after a crash.

Regards, Serah

With happening u mean, it happend for always 1 min everytime and then u can play?
      Or u cant even login .. and it never finish checking your account and prevent u from playing and log in ofc?!
    • Heartless Angel wrote:

Aurey wrote:

Heartless Angel wrote:

Regards, Serah

With happening u mean, it happend for always 1 min everytime and then u can play?Or u cant even login .. and it never finish checking your account and prevent u from playing and log in ofc?!
      happened always everytime but the time is varying from 1 minutes to 5 minutes,but yes im able to login after those time intervals

Siggy and ava by EVI
    • Yeah same thing is happening to me. By any chance is it cause when you click "enter" nothing is happening? So you'd click again then it gives you that error? I left it be for awhile and it eventually logs in instead of clicking again.

Also I've seen it happen a few times on the first click, this is probably the same issue you're having. My guess is that it still thinks we're logged in for some reason. I use to have that issue on Starcraft 1 so many years ago. Have to wait to relog cause it takes too long to log us out completely. Never thought I'd run into that problem again. And because we're trying to log in while already logged in(technically, not literally), it puts us into account protection. Maybe try waiting 10-20 seconds before clicking enter and see if that fixes it, it's what I'm gonna do from now on.