f
s

Guides on Picking your class for you :D

• Harbinger wrote:

Sarumonin wrote:

That sounds somewhat like Tree Of Savior lol. Not gonna lie.
      Yea, but that only came out recently :P

I suppose. Can't think of any game with that level cap. Hmm.

Oh well doesn't matter much now does it haha

I hope they release polls here soon so we can see who is gonna be what. Or what region theyre from.

Guild Leader of Eterna Gaming | Gamer Extraordinaire | Lover Of Kittens
    • Sarumonin wrote:

Lordamion wrote:

Didnt know you will main one. It was the most interesting class when I first saw them, then i saw cryy playing it on twitch and some high end stuff and love it. "Mucho pew pew die like and idiot if not evade, blame the ping and stay on spectator mode. High-risk high-reward style".
      EDIT: Plus a loli with a inverted sword now?... im sold out.

The wait for this damn game is becoming way to long.
      Yep I will be. May possibly also work Blademaster but not concrete yet. Ive played Swordmage for a bit and loved it.
      Have you tried the flame sword skill in pvp? oh IT HURTS!

I seen a pile of dead bodies when gotten hit by it or almost dead. what you see is vanguards jumping in pvp and do the aoe pull, and sword mage just drop the flame sword down. and suddenly you see a pile of dead bodies haha. they do a lot of damage with that sword skill. a lot of time it's 1 shot KO. i think that was in the 59 ranges pvp. or it could have been more than one flame sword falling down lol.
      70+ Vanguard Introyoutu.be/dEHsdDf3ijc
      Practice Yard(help you learn about all classes) youtu.be/PQLDkmuI0pY
      Everything you need to know about Revelation Guild youtu.be/slXJ4LP1_00
    • L J wrote:

Sarumonin wrote:

Lordamion wrote:

Didnt know you will main one. It was the most interesting class when I first saw them, then i saw cryy playing it on twitch and some high end stuff and love it. "Mucho pew pew die like and idiot if not evade, blame the ping and stay on spectator mode. High-risk high-reward style".
      EDIT: Plus a loli with a inverted sword now?... im sold out.

The wait for this damn game is becoming way to long.
      Yep I will be. May possibly also work Blademaster but not concrete yet. Ive played Swordmage for a bit and loved it.
      Have you tried the flame sword skill in pvp? oh IT HURTS!
      I seen a pile of dead bodies when gotten hit by it or almost dead. what you see is vanguards jumping in pvp and do the aoe pull, and sword mage just drop the flame sword down. and suddenly you see a pile of dead bodies haha. they do a lot of damage with that sword skill. a lot of time it's 1 shot KO. i think that was in the 59 ranges pvp. or it could have been more than one flame sword falling down lol.
      I thought the giant nuke that is learned with items (the last F skill sm can learn, that also change with element) was the most high damage of all.
      And if you head explodes, with dark forebodings too, i´ll see you on the dark side of the moon.
    • L J wrote:

Quiet wrote:

Oh man, now I gotta see the other class mounts. *_* please show if you have screens!
      Err sure, let me find some for you and post it.

Is it just me or does the Spiritshaper have the WORST class mount? Every other mount looks pretty badass/fierce/cool, but the SS mount looks anything BUT badass or cool. I love elephants, but at least give me a war mammoth or something instead of a Dumbo-cute mount. /sigh
    • Organic wrote:

L J wrote:

Quiet wrote:

Oh man, now I gotta see the other class mounts. *_* please show if you have screens!

Is it just me or does the Spiritshaper have the WORST class mount? Every other mount looks pretty badass/fierce/cool, but the SS mount looks anything BUT badass or cool. I love elephants, but at least give me a war mammoth or something instead of a Dumbo-cute mount. /sigh
      it's a flying elephant
      Super Dimension Venus, WALKÜRE
    • Organic wrote:

L J wrote:

Quiet wrote:

I don't know, I kinda fell inlove with the elephant just because it's more goofy than the others. Soft spot for silly cute things <3
    • Izzy wrote:

Organic wrote:

L J wrote:

Quiet wrote:

I don't know, I kinda fell inlove with the elephant just because it's more goofy than the others. Soft spot for silly cute things <3
      hahaha same. I actually like the elephant. come on it's the only one with a pink bow on it's tail ! hahhhahahaha.

secrets be told for some strange reason. Chinese people think healers are all females or something. Even if you made a male healer in this game. When you start casting flower power around and move in a girly fashion and skates around to heal , it still shouts girly! haha. not sure why but Chinese games have this mentality and they think that females are suited for healers, cause you just toss on some heals and wait around. truth be told most of the healers in this game i met in my gaming experience a year ago in YY (chinese game chat program) are 95% females. haha. It's like the male population look at you weird if you play a healer. (almost like all those pvper streamer look at you crazy when you player a summoner in BnS. ) haha. either way, the class I THINK is like designed to appear more female and cute. then again, those people that are really good healers females that destroy god mode(hell mode) in the later dungeons are always wanted. and they may or may not be a girl. if they are a girl and they heal like a god, they are even more popular. they get all kind of gifts and stuff in that game. hahaha.
    • DomiSotto wrote:

Quick question, guys. The video guide posted, is this how things actually look in the game on max setting, or is it a low resolution version?

well mine isn't on highest setting. Mine is just on mid setting and i don't know how to change video quality or whatever. And i just upload it to Youtube. I'm not really a tech guy that knows how to edit video or anything. anyway if you look at @Sarumonin cry'st video on class picking those are probably on high setting so you can see what the game play is like. We'll see how it's like in NA once it's released here. The lag and big guild territory wars will make a big difference on how good of graphic setting you want to leave on for your game play. you can also check out the post on ro.my.com/forum/thread/82-post…ter/?postID=9643#post9643 "Post your Character" post and those are all ingame screenshots .
    • Hey Guys I just recorded something really quick, let's call it the Practice Yard!

so what is it? it's a practice yard that let you test ANY CLASS against ANY boss or practice dummy. test out your own dps, test out ANY CLASS skills and give you an idea of the classes. You can see what CCs they have and how many escape they got. etc. it let you get familiarize with the class you want The best part is that you don't need to make alts/new characters to try out new classes.

Rather than listening to others, why not try it out yourself and see which class you like the best and the best part about it is that you don't need to make a new char to try out a new class.

• L J wrote:

secrets be told for some strange reason. Chinese people think healers are all females or something. Even if you made a male healer in this game. When you start casting flower power around and move in a girly fashion and skates around to heal , it still shouts girly! haha. not sure why but Chinese games have this mentality and they think that females are suited for healers, cause you just toss on some heals and wait around. truth be told most of the healers in this game i met in my gaming experience a year ago in YY (chinese game chat program) are 95% females. haha. It's like the male population look at you weird if you play a healer. (almost like all those pvper streamer look at you crazy when you player a summoner in BnS. ) haha. either way, the class I THINK is like designed to appear more female and cute. then again, those people that are really good healers females that destroy god mode(hell mode) in the later dungeons are always wanted. and they may or may not be a girl. if they are a girl and they heal like a god, they are even more popular. they get all kind of gifts and stuff in that game. hahaha.
      Lol, really. What do they think about women who play tanks? Do they look at them weird too like you have to be a dude to tank? :p
    • First of all, thank you for making this well written introduction to the classes, @L J

Unfortunatly it seems like maining Vanguard just died for me ;( There is no way I could guide a whole dungeon/raid group, especially because I don't feel very comfortable with talking to strangers in TS, Discord, whatever. Additionally, I can't spend infinitely time on learning how every single boss works in this game. Normally I'm just the replaceable DPS guy who's got 2 or 3 tasks and focuses on them aswell as not standing in AOEs... I'm not planning on becoming a hardcore end-game raider, but I also don't to be stuck at lvl 50 dungeons (as an example).
      Well, I might just roll another class, they all seem to look very fun.
      What decides when you've lost the war?
      When the first man falls, or when they erase it all?
    • BlackRabbit wrote:

First of all, thank you for making this well written introduction to the classes, @L J

Unfortunatly it seems like maining Vanguard just died for me ;( There is no way I could guide a whole dungeon/raid group, especially because I don't feel very comfortable with talking to strangers in TS, Discord, whatever. Additionally, I can't spend infinitely time on learning how every single boss works in this game. Normally I'm just the replaceable DPS guy who's got 2 or 3 tasks and focuses on them aswell as not standing in AOEs... I'm not planning on becoming a hardcore end-game raider, but I also don't to be stuck at lvl 50 dungeons (as an example).
      Well, I might just roll another class, they all seem to look very fun.

Well, the thing is, to make a raid work, Someone in the raid should know the mechanics of the fight. So if you don't know it as a vanguard. for the raid to work, SOMEONE need to know at least, you always need a raid leader. Any class can be the raid leader, they will be the one directing what everyone need to do. In my example, Vanguard normally is the one, but i seen raids where one of the ranged dps is a leader. They will tell the tank to get ready, etc etc, adds coming in ... get ready to interrupt... burn the adds... etc etc.

For any raid, you normally need voice communication to work. If you are shy and don't want to talk or uncomfortable, you don't have to be a raid leader. Just listen and say yes once in a while or something. but a raid leader doesn't necessary need to be the vanguard. To have a good raiding experience in this game i would suggest have a stable raiding party .

Find people who can play around the same time as you and stick with them.

once you find a raid party or guild that you like and can raid with then you'll be good. when i'm talking about raid i'm talking about Godmode(hardest mode ) and those you can only do 2x or 3x a week depending on dungeon.

1. finding a good party
      2. decide on a time where you all can show up
      3. just knock it out on a day or 2
      4. and never worry about raid again for that week.

plan your time accordingly and that's it. easy.