f
s

Character Development

    • Yuuki wrote:

      Wow, so much stuff I can mess up @[email protected]!
      no need to worry, it will be gradually introduced and explained to you.

      You cant actually mess up, there are multiple viable builds and you can modify almost everything at any given point. Im sure theorycrafters will love to share builds that everyone can use.
      And if you head explodes, with dark forebodings too, i´ll see you on the dark side of the moon.
    • Lordamion wrote:

      Yuuki wrote:

      Wow, so much stuff I can mess up @[email protected]!
      no need to worry, it will be gradually introduced and explained to you.
      You cant actually mess up, there are multiple viable builds and you can modify almost everything at any given point. Im sure theorycrafters will love to share builds that everyone can use.
      Oh, phew. I thought I was gonna be spending a bunch of money resetting stats ect xD


      ✿ IGN: Yuukie ✿
    • Basically, if you don't want to PVP you opt not to attack back and in turn they're penalised for player kill. But if you attack them back then you're also engaging in PVP so there is no penalty.

      Is what I grasped from that, and I think it's a pretty cool mechanic..

      At least you can fly/mount back to whatever you were doing.
    • Hue wrote:

      Basically, if you don't want to PVP you opt not to attack back and in turn they're penalised for player kill. But if you attack them back then you're also engaging in PVP so there is no penalty.
      But what exactly is the penalty? I was told they become killable to anyone and drop money, but thats no penalty since this happens only if I dont attack back, and they cant loose money or being killed without attacking them back :X Sorry, I know I may be irritating, but before I enter game I wanna know what to expect from others :DDD
      Don't be scared of my picture :o
      I'm not that bad at all :x
      ........................................................
      I also love sarcasm :p
    • Azazel wrote:

      Hue wrote:

      Basically, if you don't want to PVP you opt not to attack back and in turn they're penalised for player kill. But if you attack them back then you're also engaging in PVP so there is no penalty.
      But what exactly is the penalty? I was told they become killable to anyone and drop money, but thats no penalty since this happens only if I dont attack back, and they cant loose money or being killed without attacking them back :X Sorry, I know I may be irritating, but before I enter game I wanna know what to expect from others :DDD
      But they can be kiled by anyone. So he can meet a party of 5 and get destroyed, losing the money. He also won't be able to enter cities for some time, as guards will attack him on sight.
      Just 'Kosi' if you can't pronounce my name <3

      Facebook // Twitch
    • Azazel wrote:

      Lysh wrote:

      The thing is...if you don't attack him, he gets a debuff and criminal which make him killable by anyone and he can lose money, he can't even enter to the towns or city because of the guards can oneshoot him so there's no reward for pking unless you're in a guild who is at war with some other guild.
      Ok now Im lost :D You say, if I dont attack him back, he gets debuff and becomes killable for anyone and he looses the money if he dies :DDD That doesnt make any sense :D How can I kill him then, if I attack him back, he wont get the debuff and risking his money. Its like chain reaction - he attacks me, I attack him back, some fellas come to the battlefield and will attack eachother, so noone gets debuff and risking his money :DD Maybe I just didnt get it properly but thats how it sounded to me :X
      Well, from what i understand it's like this:

      - He attacks you, you don't retaliate and he ended up killing you.

      - He then receives the debuff penalty (receives criminal points, he can be killed by anyone and they don't have to be afraid of receiving the debuff penalty), so even YOU can get back at him, you can kill him, you can get some of his money, he's free for all to kill because he initiated the attack first, he can't even enter the cities because the npc guards go after him and kill him. He has to stay outside on the fields to wait for the penalty debuff wear off (which only decreases when you spent time online, not offline).

      - So like said, if you want to get back at him, just let him kill you, then go back at him when already has the debuff and you could get your revenge and some of his money without getting the debuff. :)
    • Lysh wrote:

      Well, from what i understand it's like this:

      - He attacks you, you don't retaliate and he ended up killing you.

      - He then receives the debuff penalty (receives criminal points, he can be killed by anyone and they don't have to be afraid of receiving the debuff penalty), so even YOU can get back at him, you can kill him, you can get some of his money, he's free for all to kill because he initiated the attack first, he can't even enter the cities because the npc guards go after him and kill him. He has to stay outside on the fields to wait for the penalty debuff wear off (which only decreases when you spent time online, not offline).

      - So like said, if you want to get back at him, just let him kill you, then go back at him when already has the debuff and you could get your revenge and some of his money without getting the debuff.
      Ohhh, well thats not as easy as regular pvp game settings :D And its gonna be hard to get used to, since typical reaction of somebody being attacked is...attack BACK :D So, that person who got the criminal penalty will be marked somehow I believe, so it will be recognizable in pvp zone. And one last question. This penalty system only goes for those who pvp against those without pvp settings enabled or its for all kind of pvp here? :x
      P.S: I believe there are usually stronger people attacking weaker people doing quests or something, so the penalty system for him is not so benefitual for me, since I cant kill the person obviously because hes stronger :D Or someone else kills him and gets the money. Kinda messy pvp :x
      Don't be scared of my picture :o
      I'm not that bad at all :x
      ........................................................
      I also love sarcasm :p
    • Azazel wrote:

      Lysh wrote:

      Well, from what i understand it's like this:

      - He attacks you, you don't retaliate and he ended up killing you.

      - He then receives the debuff penalty (receives criminal points, he can be killed by anyone and they don't have to be afraid of receiving the debuff penalty), so even YOU can get back at him, you can kill him, you can get some of his money, he's free for all to kill because he initiated the attack first, he can't even enter the cities because the npc guards go after him and kill him. He has to stay outside on the fields to wait for the penalty debuff wear off (which only decreases when you spent time online, not offline).

      - So like said, if you want to get back at him, just let him kill you, then go back at him when already has the debuff and you could get your revenge and some of his money without getting the debuff.
      Ohhh, well thats not as easy as regular pvp game settings :D And its gonna be hard to get used to, since typical reaction of somebody being attacked is...attack BACK :D So, that person who got the criminal penalty will be marked somehow I believe, so it will be recognizable in pvp zone. And one last question. This penalty system only goes for those who pvp against those without pvp settings enabled or its for all kind of pvp here? :xP.S: I believe there are usually stronger people attacking weaker people doing quests or something, so the penalty system for him is not so benefitual for me, since I cant kill the person obviously because hes stronger :D Or someone else kills him and gets the money. Kinda messy pvp :x
      As long as you don't retaliate when he attacks you, he will receive the debuff penalty.

      And you can't be pked if you lv is lower than 40.

      Well, if he is stronger than you, just bring your super strong friends and kill him in a party XD

      On topic: I'll probably going to be trying a lot of builds and such since this system gives so much freedom on builds XD
    • Lysh wrote:

      As long as you don't retaliate when he attacks you, he will receive the debuff penalty.

      And you can't be pked if you lv is lower than 40.

      Well, if he is stronger than you, just bring your super strong friends and kill him in a party XD

      On topic: I'll probably going to be trying a lot of builds and such since this system gives so much freedom on builds XD
      Well its super weird :D What is the penalty for this guy if he spam kills everyone who leaves safe zone, since no one can kill him (lets say hypothetically) :D Imagine theres one guy whos extremely powerful with best possible set. He doesnt care about penalty debuff cause no one can kill him anyway...what must happen? GM comes in game and kills him or what ? :D

      I think it would be much funnier, if person who kills these with pvp settings off gets increased chance to drop even more money for every single person he kills, like...Cumulation you know :D And after someone kills him...BANG, debuff cumulated money for every player he killed :D pkers would be more careful then :X but yea sounds too complicated :D
      I just gotta find some secret paths where pvpers do not walk so often :D
      Don't be scared of my picture :o
      I'm not that bad at all :x
      ........................................................
      I also love sarcasm :p
    • If taken one step at a time, with a view to playing for a couple of years, this seems great, but having seen how the pro MMO players jump on that sort of stuff and just rip through it, leaving you in the dust... Well, it's a touch depressing.

      Good to know, but I can't help but think most of it will end up simply irrelevant for someone like me.

      Feels too complicated, and will create a huge gap in player power....

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DomiSotto ().

    • Well thats true :/ Im just gonna put my trust into dev team and hope they will give us a great game in reward :) Because its a shame to look at so potential games today going down and down...and down :x Im gonna wait for this one and enjoy how it is :D :D
      Don't be scared of my picture :o
      I'm not that bad at all :x
      ........................................................
      I also love sarcasm :p