f
s

Character Development

• Rage wrote:

Can talent points used on abilities be reassigned at will?
      Additionally I really wonder why someone would purposely hold off levelling once they reach level 40, once they have sufficient XP.
      Because according to what i read, beginning from lv 40, every dungeon is scaled to your lv, so at 49 you may hold off your leveling to work on your equipment for the next content.
    • Lysh wrote:

Rage wrote:

Additionally I really wonder why someone would purposely hold off levelling once they reach level 40, once they have sufficient XP.
      Because according to what i read, beginning from lv 40, every dungeon is scaled to your lv, so at 49 you may hold off your leveling to work on your equipment for the next content.
      As an example, do you mean:

> Character Level 40. Mobs are level 41 and drop 41 gear.
      > Decide to level up to 41. Mobs are now level 42 and your 41 gear is helping a lot.

??
    • Rage wrote:

Lysh wrote:

Rage wrote:

> Decide to level up to 41. Mobs are now level 42 and your 41 gear is helping a lot.

??
      No, to my understanding:
      - You lv to 40, every previous dungeon is bumped to lv 40+
      - You lv to 50, every previous dungeon is bumped to lv50+

So the most effective way would be:
      Level to lv49, stop leveling and do dungeons and stuff to get new equipment, upgrading and other things.
      When you got your new equipment ready, start lv again and lv to 50.

For more accurate info ask @Maja
    • Rage wrote:

Lysh wrote:

Rage wrote:

??
      From lvl 40 you can be pk'ed, thats why they give you the option to level manually.
      Just 'Kosi' if you can't pronounce my name <3

Facebook // Twitch
    • Very deep and fun system you can play with, I'm super excited.

I'll also add that you even get to play with your basic stats. Your character is really yours, you can make tons of decisions, even bad ones.

<| Fʀᴇɴᴄʜ + Eɴɢʟɪsʜ | Dɪꜱᴄɪᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ Eᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ |>
    • Lysh wrote:

Rage wrote:

Lysh wrote:

Rage wrote:

As an example, do you mean:> Character Level 40. Mobs are level 41 and drop 41 gear.

??
      No, to my understanding:- You lv to 40, every previous dungeon is bumped to lv 40+
      - You lv to 50, every previous dungeon is bumped to lv50+

So the most effective way would be:
      Level to lv49, stop leveling and do dungeons and stuff to get new equipment, upgrading and other things.
      When you got your new equipment ready, start lv again and lv to 50.

For more accurate info ask @Maja
      This, also you need exp to upgrade talents on normal skills (the horizontal trees you see on here on this guide), at lvl 49 you can have up to 10 talents points (if I recall correct), meaning that you need to stop if you want to have all of them before lvl 50-59 content (wich you must).
      Also, even if stoped, if you dont use it, the xp will acumulate, once you decide to lvl up to 50 you will get all of that acumulate xp at once.
      And if you head explodes, with dark forebodings too, i´ll see you on the dark side of the moon.
    • Ok, one question - does the pvp have any activation mechanics except reaching lvl 40? or I can be pked everywhere after I reach this lvl?...Example: Ohh dam.n, Im lvl 39, Im gonna stay in this lvl until I get my endgame gear and enough exp to lvl up straight to lvl 60 ? :X
      Don't be scared of my picture :o
      I'm not that bad at all :x
      I also love sarcasm :p
    • Azazel wrote:

Ok, one question - does the pvp have any activation mechanics except reaching lvl 40? or I can be pked everywhere after I reach this lvl?...Example: Ohh dam.n, Im lvl 39, Im gonna stay in this lvl until I get my endgame gear and enough exp to lvl up straight to lvl 60 ? :X
      Yes. Someone have to enables his pvp mode, then he can engage anyone above lvl 40 and not in safe zone. Similar to most recent BDO.

Facebook // Twitch
    • Kosiauke wrote:

es. Someone have to enables his pvp mode, then he can engage anyone above lvl 40 and not in safe zone. Similar to most recent BDO.
      Okay, but you have to enable it first right? Theres not something like you are forced to be part of pvp once you leave safe zone...?
    • ghoulas wrote:

If someone has it enabled and attacks you than you are kinda forced into PvP even as a innocent victim. He gains that criminal points if he gets than killed he drops money.
      Well I personally think this system is so stupid I cant even say...So its exact copy of BDO, which Im glad I havent ever played. I do questing, dungeoning etc with my party with disabled pvp settings, and then, suddenly some idiot with OP gears and enabled pvp will actually kill us even though our settings are off? This makes sense like...a chilli peppers in fruit cake.
    • Azazel wrote:

ghoulas wrote:

If someone has it enabled and attacks you than you are kinda forced into PvP even as a innocent victim. He gains that criminal points if he gets than killed he drops money.
      Well I personally think this system is so stupid I cant even say...So its exact copy of BDO, which Im glad I havent ever played. I do questing, dungeoning etc with my party with disabled pvp settings, and then, suddenly some idiot with OP gears and enabled pvp will actually kill us even though our settings are off? This makes sense like...a chilli peppers in fruit cake.
      The thing is...if you don't attack him, he gets a debuff and criminal which make him killable by anyone and he can lose money, he can't even enter to the towns or city because of the guards can oneshoot him so there's no reward for pking unless you're in a guild who is at war with some other guild.
    • Lysh wrote:

Azazel wrote:

ghoulas wrote:

The thing is...if you don't attack him, he gets a debuff and criminal which make him killable by anyone and he can lose money, he can't even enter to the towns or city because of the guards can oneshoot him so there's no reward for pking unless you're in a guild who is at war with some other guild.
      Yeep, that. He will get that adrenaline rush when he kills you, but then have to cool off for a long time outside the city...

Facebook // Twitch
    • Lysh wrote:

Ok now Im lost :D You say, if I dont attack him back, he gets debuff and becomes killable for anyone and he looses the money if he dies :DDD That doesnt make any sense :D How can I kill him then, if I attack him back, he wont get the debuff and risking his money. Its like chain reaction - he attacks me, I attack him back, some fellas come to the battlefield and will attack eachother, so noone gets debuff and risking his money :DD Maybe I just didnt get it properly but thats how it sounded to me :X