f
s

CBT3 on January 19th & Spiritshaper CGI Trailer

• Riepah wrote:

Inyyy wrote:

It took me 2 days to get to 49 in CBT 2.
      I did Lv 1 to 39 in one day - 39 to 49 in the 2nd day. It literally takes less than 5h to reach 39 and then about 10 to do 39 -> 49.
      Can you tell me how to do that? I reached level 39 in one day as well, but getting to 49 from that took me the rest of the week.
      Sure.
      First,make sure to save your exp potions for Mystic Hollow 39,then,obviously do all your daily in the "Road of greatness" menu. Don't forget to do all your shrine entries, level 35s inclueded. I can't recall if mentor quests were giving me exp but eitherway,I also did these.
      Last but not least,do all the quests you can,story quests,these orange quests,anything,as you may be aware of,killing mobs on Revelation doesn't give exp while on the other hands,most quests give alot.
      It's all about time management.

If you have more questions about the rush leveling process,I'd be deligted to answer.

Stop calling me a liar @Heartless Angel . The fact you're not able to do nor conprehend something doesn't make it false.
      Thank you.
    • Don't think we'll be able to, or will it will be feasible to hit 69 in 2 weeks. In CN, it 'should' take you 2-3 weeks to go from 59-64, 64-69. That's if you do all your dailies and weekly dungeons.

Maybe someone could rush to 69 without the proper gear, but they'd be stuck backtracking in order to gear up and be nerfed in getting exo points because they wouldn't be able to do mech weekly's without proper gear and people.

HOWEVER, it's CBT3, so WHATEVER! LOL GOGOGO OBT!
    • Kaeden wrote:

Aari wrote:

Since you are rising the lvl cap to 69. Will you increase the EXP gain back to the 3x we had on EU CBT1?

Most people didn't stack up the maximum of 2000% exp during CBT1/CBT2 so they will have a very hard time reaching lvl 69.

So if you want people to test it, an increase in the EXP gain will probably be needed.
      To confirm a couple of things I've seen asked both here and on Discord. All players will continue where they left off in CBT2 and there will be no option to boost your level or be granted XP boosts or materials. I hope this clears things up a little for you guys.
      Kind Regards
      Kaeden
      Thanks for the clarification! Im sure glad I saved up max exp then :)
      Codex

Codex (58 Members)

Always improving ourselves both as a guild and as individuals to stay at the top. This always leads us to dominating any content we focus on, be it GvG, PvX, PvP or PvE even though we are fewer than the competition.

• Just a little reminder for the whingers throwing their toys out of the pram because CBT3 is too short for their liking and/or they want huge exp/gear boosts:

IT'S A CLOSED BETA TRIAL AND EVERYTHING WILL BE WIPED BEFORE OPEN BETA!

Nobody in EU/NA needs to test everything up to whatever max level gets set because this is the same game running in CH/RU for awhile and the Devs already know about critical game bugs.
      Anybody who has played here in CBT1 or CBT2 knows that the localisation work is far from complete and a lot of the 100% translation supposedly finished up to lv49 is full of errors ranging from text still in Chinese, nonsense sentences, NPCs with more than one name and NPCs referring to themselves in the third person.
      You would need to be pretty delusional to expect localisation in CBT3 to be any better, at best there will be just enough translated for you to get by.
      What the Devs really need to know for EU/NA is that their hardware is up to the job and that the various bits of the game bind together without breaking.
      Sure they want to hear about all the lousy translations too, it makes the job of tidying it all up much easier for them if players tell them where they've messed up, but you can be assured the game will launch with plenty of localisation errors not yet fixed.
      But it's not going to matter one bit if people fail to reach the level cap and obtain all the best gear, and it shouldn't matter to any of you either since it's going to get wiped anyways.

That said, I hope everyone has a ton of fun in CBT3, see you there :)

• Sayan wrote:

Kaeden wrote:

To confirm a couple of things I've seen asked both here and on Discord. All players will continue where they left off in CBT2 and there will be no option to boost your level or be granted XP boosts or materials. I hope this clears things up a little for you guys.
      Kind Regards
      Kaeden
      I doubt anyone will reach 69 then. Do you know if it is likely or not likely that there will be cbt4?
      In any case there's a lot of stuff to do, I'm excited.
      I took me two days to get to lv49. If I slaked off a little then maybe 3 days. On the first day of CBT1 it took me 5 hours to get to level 40. It's not hard to level up. With all the exp we saved up and exp itmes we saved up. Lv49 people proberly will jump up to lv55 of the first day.

For everyone else, why you complaining about the level cap being two high.? Seriously? This level cap opens up many different 10 man dungeons and even a lv65 20 man dungeon. My.com listen to us. gave us our level cap and even higher than everyone thought it would be. They opened up tones of content. Got CBT3 out 10x faster than cbt2. You all should be happy instead of qqing. come on guys. Stop being so nagiitve for once and enjoy the fact they did something right for once.

Close Beta Tester --- CN Player --- Snowpine NA --- BladeMaster --- Deluxe Founders Pack
    • LadyNicola wrote:

Just a little reminder for the whingers throwing their toys out of the pram because CBT3 is too short for their liking and/or they want huge exp/gear boosts:

Overreacting much? Nobody here has made a huge fuss about anything, and those who said that 2 weeks may be too short to test content up to 69 have done so in a rather civilized fashion, as far as I can tell. Your hot pink, big font post is more of an eyesore than any posts any "whingers" may have made in this thread so far, and would only add fuel to the fire.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what improvements have been made, and whether I'll actually be able to make sense of the story this time around.
      Hopefully we'll finally be able to play, delete or rename characters with - in their names.
    • Dosena wrote:

Sayan wrote:

Kaeden wrote:

Kind Regards
      Kaeden
      I doubt anyone will reach 69 then. Do you know if it is likely or not likely that there will be cbt4?In any case there's a lot of stuff to do, I'm excited.
      I took me two days to get to lv49. If I slaked off a little then maybe 3 days. On the first day of CBT1 it took me 5 hours to get to level 40. It's not hard to level up. With all the exp we saved up and exp itmes we saved up. Lv49 people proberly will jump up to lv55 of the first day.
      For everyone else, why you complaining about the level cap being two high.? Seriously? This level cap opens up many different 10 man dungeons and even a lv65 20 man dungeon. My.com listen to us. gave us our level cap and even higher than everyone thought it would be. They opened up tones of content. Got CBT3 out 10x faster than cbt2. You all should be happy instead of qqing. come on guys. Stop being so nagiitve for once and enjoy the fact they did something right for once.

@Dosena level 1-49 felt like a tutorial the real deal comes at those higher lvls anyways im not complaining at least I can experiment with different builds on this CBT which everyone honestly should being doing with classes and what not instead of complaining that they cant reach cap, ffs its a CBT for a reason.

@Kaeden Hopefully we wont get another CBT * crosses fingers"