f
s

[Share]How to choose the right Class?(LV79 CN players)

• [Share]How to choose the right Class?(LV79 CN players)

Hello there!
      I am a Chinese player(I am sorry that my English is not good),I played in this game for 1 year(LV79),Since the release of its overseas version,I often pay attention to how foreign players will look at the Chinese style of the game,I see a lot of new players in the forum have encountered the same problem: Which Class is best for me?
      SO,i suddenly want to share what they know to the new players, I think this is a good thing, may be able to help you.

The following is the contents of the CN server:

Vanguard Class
      Getting Difficulty:★★★
      "If my team has a good Vanguarder ,I will feel very safe"
      Features:He has the highest HP and defense,But the most frightening thing is that he can sacrifice defensive ability, in exchange for higher damage capability!
      PVE:★★★★★
      Suitable for all dungeons.
      Tanks, can not do without him!
      If necessary, can be switched to DPS, Damage per second will not be worse than the other DPS
      PVP:★★★★
      Advantages: He has the best viability, the maximum range of high damage AOE (right 1 star), he was hit more, the shorter the time of immunization injury skills CD.
      Disadvantages:For long-range enemy's ability to control and anti-control performance in general.
      1V1:★★★
      VS Occultist -30% Probability of winning
      VS Swordmage-40% Probability of winning
      VS Blademaster/Gunslinger-60%Probability of winning
      3V3:★★★★
      High HP, a wide range of high damage AOE, there are body, knockdown, and collision, can be better qualified 3V3.
      GVG:★★★★★
      In the CN service, he is the king of GVG, kill the number of top rankings. Because of his wide range of high damage down AOE, and collision, immunization injury skills, and you can also switch the high output!

Vanguard's attribute recommendation: more physical + spirit, followed by strength and agility, armor attribute choice crit, and crit damage,Increases the damage ability of 1-3 stars skill

If you want to be the soul pillar of the team and protect your friends, please choose Vanguard!

Blademaster Class
      Getting Difficulty:★★★★★
      "High-level players BM is God, rookie BM is cannon fodder"
      Features: He needs a very high hand speed and response capabilities, the fastest attack rhythm, high DPS ability, the strongest of the PVP knockdown and batter ability.
      BM can attack in the battle posture and defensive posture switchable, so BM can be deputy tank, if necessary, can help Vanguard!
      BM has the strongest damage PVE skills combination, 7s of the bloody battle, the left 3 stars, 3 stars on the right.
      The bloody skills once opened, can restore up to 50% of the damage the blood, so he can separate customs clearance of many difficult dungeons
      In the LV45-LV55 dungeon, the battle environment is not ideal, BM's DPS is very low, can not reflect his DPS ability, many rookie BM will be tragic death in these two dungeons.
      LV55-[Underground Great Wall], BM began to change for the better, but not the best!
      LV65-[mechanical city], BM's DPS ability until the recognition!
      LV75-[Dragon abyss ] and [buried sword valley], in the two top dungeons, BM is the highest DPS!
      PVP:★★★★
      Advantages: BM has a high physical defense and HP, has the longest 7s immortal skills, the strongest knockdown and counterattack ability, the fastest moving speed.
      Disadvantages: BM has the lowest base of the attack, the need to maintain the battle BUFF, or can not play damage, opponent speed and prejudgment requirements are very high.
      In addition, in the CN server, BM very annoying Swordmage, because BM's spell defense capacity is very low, easily killed in the battle by Swordmage !
      1V1:★★★★
      VS Occultist -30% Probability of winning
      VS Vanguard-40% Probability of winning
      VS Swordmage-50%Probability of winning
      VS Gunslinger-60%Probability of winning
      PS:BM vs BM is the most popular players PK, because the test hand speed and response capabilities, f your manipulation is very skilled, low score BM is definitely able to beat the high score BM!
      3V3:★★★★★
      In the 3V3, BM has a very good fighting environment, you can play all the strength, BM knockdown and counterattack ability to get the maximum play, and even some people think that 3V3 is simply designed for the BM.
      GVG:★★★★
      Is this sentence,"High-level BM is God, rookie BM is cannon fodder"
      As the GVG, the number is very large, BM can not be fixed by long-term attack to get enough targets BUFF and energy,so many novice BM can not play out all the strength of BM. Attack low, less blood, easy to die and so is the novice BM in GVG no reason for the role.
      However,If you are a very skilled senior BM, GVG will be another more exciting cool play, the specific operation I can not describe, because my English level is poor.I can simply say that the master BM in the GVG in the rapid accumulation of BUFF and energy values, and quickly interspersed into the most vulnerable of the enemy population, the release of 3 star skills, and the flexibility to use 7 seconds bloody skills and other control skills, And finally back to his teammates safe side.
      In the CN service, the LV79 GVG, high-level BM's kill many times are the first. BM's role is to quickly accumulate the ability to quickly find the most vulnerable enemies to give a fatal blow, and then quickly and safely run back.

BM attribute recommended: more power, followed by physical and mental, coupled with a small amount of agility, armor attributes: Less physical armor, crit damage, and can increase the damage of 1 star -3 star attributes

If you want as a powerful DPS in PVE, you can choose BM
      If you are in the PVP in the hand speed is very confident, you can choose BM, or the proposed choice of other.

-----------------------------------------------
      Because time is not enough, I have to take a break, sorry!
      The Other classs, I will finish as soon as possible, give me more time!...\
      ····
      Now, I will continue to finish!
      --------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Class
      Getting Difficulty:★★
      The most easy to use Class, the most stable DPS ability, the most suitable GVG Class.
      Features: farthest range (30m), and most of the skills to lock the single target skills.
      PVE:★★★★
      Gunslinger in the LV45-55-65 dungeon is the main DPS! Note that, Gunslinger in LV75 in the top dungeons, Gunslinger need more physical defense, or easy to be BOSS hit kill!
      PVP
      Advantages: He has the farthest range, the most stable DPS, you can shoot in the most secure distance.
      Disadvantages: low HP volume and low defense, there is no reliable immunization skills, if you can not pull away, is likely to be directly killed.
      1V1:★★★
      vs Blademaster/Vanguard-40%Probability of winning
      vs Occultist-50%Probability of winning
      vs Swordmage-60%Probability of winning
      Gunslinger in 1V1 at a disadvantage, because there is not enough reliable injury immunization skills.
      If you are unskilled, Blademaster / Vanguard knock you down, it is very detrimental, remember, in PVP you need as far as possible from the distance!
      But Gunslinger has one advantage, he can suppress other remote career, because his range is far enough! And Gunslinger's HP and defense than Swordmage to be higher!
      3V3:★★★
      3V3 narrow map easy to become a novice Gunslinger sad, you know. Gunslinger can not play a range advantage,
      Even the high-level Gunslinger, hit in the 3V3 like a mad dog, like BM and Vanguard, also played very difficult.
      GVG 5 Star! Yes, that is Gunslinger!
      Because of his long range, has a very safe combat environment, as well as strong group damage skills - war Mech - this is a head harvester.
      High-level Gunslinger in the GVG will quickly accumulate energy, quickly open the war mech, a devastating blow
      In the CN service, LV49-LV69 GVG, the vast majority are Gunslinger kill the first!

Gunslinger attribute recommendation: more agility, followed by physical and mental, armor properties: crit, crit damage

If you like GVG, do not miss Gunslinger!

Spiritshaper Class
      Getting Difficulty:★★★
      The most beautiful Class, has the most good friends Class, the first therapist
      Features: The most powerful healing ability, the fastest clear abnormal BUFF speed, but also have a good DPS ability
      The undisputed main therapist, suitable for all dungeons. Cure and detoxification of the most important!
      PVP:
      Advantages: very fast healing teammates, clear themselves and their teammates bad BUFF, strong viability
      Disadvantages: low HP and low defense, the lack of adequate anti-control capabilities.
      1V1:★★
      In most cases, the use of Spiritshaper are girls, and are the main therapist, in 1V1, they can not be compared with other DPS
      But in the CN, a part of the male players to Spiritshaper as DPS to train, there are some powerful players, can play in the PVP very high DPS! In fact, many skills Spiritshaper high damage! - You can try it?
      Very strong support for Class, and even high-level Spiritshaper players, in the 3V3, is immortal existence.
      Because Spiritshaper has the most reliable team healing ability.
      In most GVGs, if your team lacks enough Spiritshaper, fighting will be very difficult!

Spiritshaper Class attribute recommended: more spirit and physical, followed by agility, crit

If you like to help others, would like to make more friends, please select Spiritshaper!

-----------------------------------------------------------
      My friends, because the word limit, I put the other Swordmage Class made in the six floors, and then the Occultist Class on the seventh floor.Can you see that? If not, I'll resend it.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Hiten ().

• Swordmage Class
      Getting Difficulty:★★★★
      "Swordmage is the only one with the ability to instantly kill other people"
      Features: in the distance, high damage AOE, the highest instantaneous damage, very flexible displacement skills,Star Sword is his representative skills - high-level practitioners, you can instantly cause a lot of damage to the enemy, or even directly kill!
      PVE:★★★★
      Swordmage is a remote DPS, LV45-55-65 in the dungeon, play the main DPS! Note that, Swordmage LV75 top dungeons, Swordmage living environment is very poor, easy to die. Need a higher physical armor support!
      PVP:
      Advantages: the strongest injury AOE, the most flexible displacement skills, very easy to use ice survival skills
      Disadvantages: Very low HP and defense, if caught by BM and Gunslinger, please as far as possible away from them!
      1V1:★★★★
      4 star rating, because Swordmage ice ability in PK has a strong viability!
      vs Occultist-30% Probability of winning
      vs Gunslinger-40% Probability of winning
      vs Blademaster-50% Probability of winning
      vs Vanguard-60% Probability of winning
      3V3:★★★★
      Swordmage has a high damage AOE, very flexible displacement skills, and viability of ice skills strong, and can instantly cause excessive damage to the enemy sword, so Swordmage in the 3V3 doing well.
      In the distance, a more secure environment, the highest moment of the outbreak will let you harvest a lot of GVG kill.
      In the CN service, Swordmage kill most of the Class is BM, they are BM's sworn enemy! All CN BM have more hatred for Swordmage.

Swordmage attribute recommended: more intelligence, followed by physical and mental,Armor attributes: minus spell armor, crit, crit damage to expand

If you like the pleasure of instantly killing the enemy, please love Swordmage!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hiten ().

• Occultist Class
      Getting Difficulty:★★★★
      "If I can choose, I never want to do 1V1 with the Occultist Class"
      Features: DPS, there is cure, control, anti-control, there is displacement, which is all-powerful Class.
      PVE:★★★
      Apply to all dungeons
      3 star rating is because Occultist DPS in the dungeon in the lowest capacity, and the ability to heal less than Spiritshaper.But,Occultist has a reason must exist in the PVE:In the (LV65-LV75) dungeon has an irreplaceable role (sorry, I can not describe in English)——The role is very large, there is no Occultist, you can not customs clearance (LV65-LV75) dungeon.
      PVP:
      Advantages: all-around career, in the PVP has considerable damage ability, a healing ability, control and anti-control ability, and displacement capabilities.
      Disadvantages: low HP and defense, in the PVP can not instantly inflict huge damage to the enemy, can not achieve BM Swordmage Gunslinger such DPS ability.
      So the PVP is a support type.
      1V1:★★★★★
      vs Gunslinger-50% Probability of winning
      vs Blademaster/Vanguard/Swordmage-60%Probability of winning
      High-level Occultist in 1V1 is definitely the king. Because it is versatile!
      Almighty auxiliary Class, in the CN 3V3, Occultist is the highest winning Class!
      Can not move forward collision, can not cause a lot of damage to the enemy in a short time, Occultist in the GVG's DPS ability is low.
      In GVG, Occultist's position is to rescue teammates, healing teammates
      Occultist attribute recommended: more physical and spiritual, followed by agility, crit,
      If you like to do a versatile support role, select Occultist!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hiten ().

• Hiten wrote:

Railgun wrote:

What about the other classes? :D
      They are on the 6th floor and the 7th floor.
      I have to admit that I was the first time in other countries to write the contents of the forum ..once again sorry my English ability =.=
      Thank you for that post. Your english are pretty good don't worry.
      Can you give me some more info about Swordmage in 75+ Dungeons ?
      Is his DPS competitive to Gunslinger or Blade Dancer? Tell me your opinion
    • Thank you Hiten for your great reviews and info on each class! It will certainly help people choose class and understand more what they may face at higher levels. Your hard work is appreciated.
      OTG Logistics Officer

Old Timers Guild

Old Timers Guild (44 Members)

Old Timers Guild is a PvX cross-game guild. If you're over the age of 25, looking for a No drama, fun guild. Look no further.

If you are interested in joining us, please start here: JOIN OTG!
      "Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The Fun"
      ~~~~~~

• I rekt an occultist while playing a spiritshaper, i build mostly spirit then int or physical. The only problem was that it takes really long to starve the opponent of mana. Just keep the healing and damage over time on all the time and dodge the enemy spells. Dont just spam the dolphins all the time because its a waste of mana if you cant hit the enemy with it, try to cc them with the snake drop the dolphins and trow other damage spells at them.

There are enough combo's as a spiritshaper to survive the damage and bursts, even in pvp if a very strong enemy is charging you like a swordmaster you just drop the shield on your self. The enemy will break it and get polymorfed which gives you some time to heal up and run away to teammates.
    • Solus wrote:

I rekt an occultist while playing a spiritshaper, i build mostly spirit then int or physical. The only problem was that it takes really long to starve the opponent of mana. Just keep the healing and damage over time on all the time and dodge the enemy spells. Dont just spam the dolphins all the time because its a waste of mana if you cant hit the enemy with it, try to cc them with the snake drop the dolphins and trow other damage spells at them.

There are enough combo's as a spiritshaper to survive the damage and bursts, even in pvp if a very strong enemy is charging you like a swordmaster you just drop the shield on your self. The enemy will break it and get polymorfed which gives you some time to heal up and run away to teammates.
      what lvl was your spiritshaper? >_> .. cuz as far as i know occultists are not on their full potential at lvl 49 , actually no class is at his full potential at that lvl .
      at later lvls occultist will be able to move while casting

• Solus wrote:

I rekt an occultist while playing a spiritshaper, i build mostly spirit then int or physical. The only problem was that it takes really long to starve the opponent of mana. Just keep the healing and damage over time on all the time and dodge the enemy spells. Dont just spam the dolphins all the time because its a waste of mana if you cant hit the enemy with it, try to cc them with the snake drop the dolphins and trow other damage spells at them.

Occultist is omnipotent, I did not finish in the previous description,Because everyone can have their own way of development, which is to be encouraged.
      I have encountered some of the main DPS Occultist, their damage is high, but at the same time very low defense.
      Of course, more is the main defense Occultist, these Occultist is not easy to be killed, but also in the performance of PVP is very powerful.(LV79)