f
s

Castle Sieges on the English Community Server [China]

• Lordamion wrote:

OHHH MY GOOOOODDDD SOOOOOOO MANY memories from lineage 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is INSANEEE.

Thx for share this, now you put my hype to astronomic levels.

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      yeah man.... Thank you! I thought i was the only one saying the sieges were exactly lineage 2's siege system.... Good eye man.
    • Maven wrote:

@heroicfish I was the lowest level in the entire guild. My only "use" was cc trains from Blademaster. I did nothing else :D This is running with the strongest guild on the server, it was my guildies who were slaying everyone, not me haha. They are all maxed out with 69 crafted gear at +10 and +13 with the best pvp gems. Usually we just walked through the enemy zerg and they all died :'D
      ah, rewatched it and watched the raids HP bars and I guess they seemed to not die as fast, so that's good
      was just worried 'cuz other videos I've seen people just drop instantly, and that doesn't seem like good gameplay for such large battles.
    • Monte wrote:

Looks like a lot of fun.

My question... How much a zerg fest and how much can strategy play a part?

Is it possible for a smaller group to "out Play" a zerg and have chance of winning. (IE: 50 no 40? or even 50 on 30?)
      Ehh small groups vs zerg it's possible. But this small group needs to be a group of very very good and VERY geared players to wipe a zerg that has 20 more people for example. If we are talking about same gear, I doubt that would be possible. Need to be better in both gear and skill to win.
      Blademaster
      天工战士
      <锋刃>

• Maven wrote:

Monte wrote:

Looks like a lot of fun.

Is it possible for a smaller group to "out Play" a zerg and have chance of winning. (IE: 50 no 40? or even 50 on 30?)
      Ehh small groups vs zerg it's possible. But this small group needs to be a group of very very good and VERY geared players to wipe a zerg that has 20 more people for example. If we are talking about same gear, I doubt that would be possible. Need to be better in both gear and skill to win.
      Thanks for the answer. I don't want to see all fights being, whoever has the most numbers wins.
      A Tenacious Gamer

Tenacious Gamers
    • Monte wrote:

Maven wrote:

Monte wrote:

Looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks for the answer. I don't want to see all fights being, whoever has the most numbers wins.
      We should really try to keep advertising for a certain server (for players who want to do a lot of siege/guild pvp). People who don't just quit because it is looking bad for a while. Make sure that all "tryhard" siege/guild warfare players focus on one server instead of splitting up.