f
s

Post your favourite quotes

• Well I am not sure if this quote exist but I actually made this:

Love is like playing a strategy game, you need the right strategy to not hurt the one you love!

The darkness growing inside of me.
      I feel the glows of the moon touching my skin.
      I hearing the screams of the deaths calling me.
      In this dark cold forest I feel the deaths watching me.
      They are waiting to be free.

• Lewis Carroll wrote:

'Who are you?' said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, 'I — I hardly know, sir, just at present — at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

v @Sabee that was from George Bernard Shaw.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xhelori ().

• "It's Nice to be Important, but it's more Important to be Nice"

"In each of us there are places we have never gone to."

"Life is a game in which the rules are constantly changing; nothing spoils a game more than those who take it seriously."

Everything is a state of the mind. Are you happy ? you think so. or maybe you don't, and magically you're not anymore.

If everything seems to be going well, You, Obviously, don't know what the Hell you're doing.

"Whenever People agree with Me, I Always feel I must be Wrong."

When you Breath, you Inspire; when you Don’t breath, you Expire.
    • José N Harris wrote:

BETRAYAL

No failure in Life, whether of love or money, is ever really that simple; it usually involves a type of a shadowy betrayal, buried in a secret, mass grave of shared hopes and dreams.

That universal mass grave exists in a private cemetery that most... both those suffering from the loss, but especially those committing the betrayal, refuse to acknowledge its existence.

When you realize you've been deeply betrayed, fear really hits you. That's what you feel first. And then it's anger and frustration. Then disspointment and disilussionment.

Part of the problem is how little we understand about the ultimate effects and consequences of betrayal on our hearts and spirits; and on trust and respect for our fellow brothers and sisters.

In writing, there are only really a few good stories to tell, and in the end, and betrayal and the failure of love is one of the most powerful stories to tell.

Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise- by trading in our integrity and failing to treat life and others in our life, with respect and dignity. That's really where the truest and the most tragic failures comes from... they come making the choice to betray another soul, and in turn, giving up a piece of your own.”
    • If you can start the day without caffeine,
      If you can get going without pep pills,
      If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
      If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
      If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,
      If you can understand when your loved ones are to busy to give you any time,
      If you can overlook it when those you love take it out on you when, though no fault of yours, something goes wrong,
      If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
      If you can ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him,
      If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend,
      If you can face the world without lies or deceit,
      If you can conquer tension without medical help,
      If you can relax without liquor,
      If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
      If you can say honestly that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion, or politics,
      Then, my friend, you are almost as good as your dog. -Rodge Wood.