f
s

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales

  • DragonAlex wrote:

    Heartless Angel wrote:

    Guys.... stop this topic allready.... all i need is this Mount... then i pay 999 euros on the spot if u make it work for okkultist :P


    Another video wich brings me to drool * . *i want it for my occultist too. I NEED IT!
    Well... too bad it's a 69 class mount. that will be with the new class only. xD Never will make it for a multi class. If it were to do that they might as well do it for the whole chain of class mounts. :P
  • Soushii wrote:

    u_4206510 wrote:

    Let me teach yall something my.com....

    As a gamer and beta tester its very bad manners to sell to beta testers and alpha testers aside from the game packs. What you should have done was make it a gimmick to alpha/beta testers. Not try to sell it.

    Secondly. You're not even out of beta yet so if it bugs that just makes yall look worse.

    Thirdly, Any type of mount should never be more than 10 USD and if its above that it better have some amazing stats, EG: next to Godly Stats.
    This air mount looks like something I can get on ArcheAge through making it or on that new game thats about to release the Guild mounts Icarus.
    I shall reply in bold for this once.

    [[ Let me teach yall something my.com.... ]]

    I certainly hope you can not only teach my.com but teach all of us, the community here though.


    [[ As a gamer and beta tester its very bad manners to sell to beta testers and alpha testers aside from the game packs. What you should have done was make it a gimmick to alpha/beta testers. Not try to sell it.]]

    It's fine to sell it, the power is with the buyer to buy it or not.
    The buyer doesn't step into a shop and comment on how the seller sells his items at his wish.
    He's capable to open a shop to sell items compared to the buyer just simply stepping into his shop.


    [[ Secondly. You're not even out of beta yet so if it bugs that just makes yall look worse. ]]

    Everything has memory, has records. If you're afraid, then don't buy it. Simple. If you're making a fuss out of it, it simply shows you're interested to buy it. However, a part of you is hindered because it is beta/bug. Just simply buy after CBT, or just drop a ticket to check with the admins for assurance?


    [[ Thirdly, Any type of mount should never be more than 10 USD and if its above that it better have some amazing stats, EG: next to Godly Stats. ]]

    I have never come across any mount less than 10 USD in my life.
    If you're able to state such a phrase Any type of mount should never be more than 10 USD , it means there's alot of games you played which substantiates what you mention? If so, please specify them. I'm pretty sure this interests many of the community.


    [[ This air mount looks like something I can get on ArcheAge through making it or on that new game thats about to release the Guild mounts Icarus. ]]

    Several mounts, costumes and cashshop items are gonna be similar in a way or another yo. Nothing much about them.
    Look at Nike, Adidas, NewBalance. They look similar too. Why do people still buy them?
    They could have gone for some brand made in china with an inverted tick, much more awesome colour base for 10% the price of the branded ones.

    So to summarize your point. Simply dont like it dont buy it.
  • Randomguy wrote:

    So to summarize your point. Simply dont like it dont buy it.
    ^This. Seriously, just because we all came in knowing that Mydotcom is a Russian company trying to cater to America with a reputation as bad as or worse than Nexon, doesn't mean we can cry about how bad our economy is and how we don't want to spend on anything we can't afford.
    It's not our fault they never did proper research on American CBT phases, or manners in general.
  • Darkwingz wrote:

    Randomguy wrote:

    So to summarize your point. Simply dont like it dont buy it.
    ^This. Seriously, just because we all came in knowing that Mydotcom is a Russian company trying to cater to America with a reputation as bad as or worse than Nexon, doesn't mean we can cry about how bad our economy is and how we don't want to spend on anything we can't afford. It's not our fault they never did proper research on American CBT phases, or manners in general.
    Just because something has a reputation for having a lousy cash shop means it's okay? That's your argument!?

    ........

    I... I can't any more. You're either extremely naïve or [REDACTED]...
  • Kaeden wrote:

    -
    Don’t wait too long to purchase your Flying Balloon as this is a limited one time offer and will not be available again!
    The sale ends on Tuesday, November 29th, 12:00 CET (3am PST).
    -
    F my life ... noooo :c worst day.
    Oh boy.. there is really no chance to get one again?
    I could cry.. something will be missing forever in my book.
    Truth was the first lie.
  • Ribenji wrote:

    Kaeden wrote:

    -
    Don’t wait too long to purchase your Flying Balloon as this is a limited one time offer and will not be available again!
    The sale ends on Tuesday, November 29th, 12:00 CET (3am PST).
    -
    F my life ... noooo :c worst day.Oh boy.. there is really no chance to get one again?
    I could cry.. something will be missing forever in my book.
    Nah, it'll be released as a recolor at some point, hopefully a few months or more after launch.

    WuYiXiang wrote:

    Darkwingz wrote:

    Randomguy wrote:

    So to summarize your point. Simply dont like it dont buy it.
    ^This. Seriously, just because we all came in knowing that Mydotcom is a Russian company trying to cater to America with a reputation as bad as or worse than Nexon, doesn't mean we can cry about how bad our economy is and how we don't want to spend on anything we can't afford. It's not our fault they never did proper research on American CBT phases, or manners in general.
    Just because something has a reputation for having a lousy cash shop means it's okay? That's your argument!?
    ........

    I... I can't any more. You're either extremely naïve or [REDACTED]...
    Wow, are you really an adult? Sometimes people have a bad rep, it doesn't mean you have to stay there and buy what they're selling. Just go run around playing through the questline to get your class mount and just buy a costume from a Favor Shop. Seriously, $50 for a 3 seater mount of the second highest tier could have been even more expensive, however they still haven't released an actual Cash Shop. Before you go saying that it's just a taste of what's to come, they never said that it was representative of the Cash Shop model. Don't go putting words in other people's mouths and pointing fingers without knowing all the facts and reasoning first.
  • Devidra wrote:

    Man, too late :(

    I hope RO bring them back again, just joined ~3 days ago and really want it :)
    You're in luck we're currently running a contest on our Facebook Page to design a Revelation Online themed Christmas decoration and win 1 of 5 Hot Air Balloons! Good luck and we look forward to seeing what you come up with if you enter!

    Kind Regards
    Kaeden

    Thanks to Kyazi for the awesome signature
  • Kaeden wrote:

    Devidra wrote:

    Man, too late :(

    I hope RO bring them back again, just joined ~3 days ago and really want it :)
    You're in luck we're currently running a contest on our Facebook Page to design a Revelation Online themed Christmas decoration and win 1 of 5 Hot Air Balloons! Good luck and we look forward to seeing what you come up with if you enter!
    Kind Regards
    Kaeden
    Thanks Kaeden, saw this already

    But I'm still mad, cause I joined too late ;(