f
s

Guide on Guilds

• Guide on Guilds

This guide was written by Norazan for Codex and shared to the community so everyone can benefit from it. If you want to repost or translate this guide, please give the credits to Codex. Please note that most of these names are unofficial and will change in EU/NA.

This guide covers a huge part of Revelation Online known as the Guild system. I hope this guide will help aspiring Guild Leaders prepare for starting their guild, as well as aspiring Guild Members who want to know more about the system.

If you have any feedback I'd love to know.

Link to Guide
      Guide on Guilds - Norazan
      Codex

Codex (59 Members)

Always improving ourselves both as a guild and as individuals to stay at the top. This always leads us to dominating any content we focus on, be it GvG, PvX, PvP or PvE even though we are fewer than the competition.

• Reina wrote:

is 150000 cloud coupons/cloud credits a lot? ;(
      Not if you do it as a guild effort. In lower levels you could think that its a lot for a single person. But especially in higher levels it really isn't all that much. For my level 69 gear in China I had to spend 90k Credits on 1 Stone for crafting (I need 8 + other mats).

As a figure for EU/NA. If you buy the middle founders pack you get 77.776 gythil, which I assume are coupons (those can't be traded to other players tho).
      Codex

Codex (59 Members)

Always improving ourselves both as a guild and as individuals to stay at the top. This always leads us to dominating any content we focus on, be it GvG, PvX, PvP or PvE even though we are fewer than the competition.

• Norazan wrote:

This guide was written by Norazan for Codex and shared to the community so everyone can benefit from it. If you want to repost or translate this guide, please give the credits to Codex. Please note that most of these names are unofficial and will change in EU/NA.

This guide covers a huge part of Revelation Online known as the Guild system. I hope this guide will help aspiring Guild Leaders prepare for starting their guild, as well as aspiring Guild Members who want to know more about the system.

If you have any feedback I'd love to know.

Link to Guide
      Guide on Guilds - Norazan
      Very nice guide, will help many people with it that don't know much about the guilds. On the part of my guild, I thank you for the guide, as we didn't know everything. :)

Btw, I found myself in the guild Rooster on the screenshots, I feel famous now xD

I am the Slacker God!

"Requiem for Chaos."
      Vanguard
      Guild Leader Of Requiem
      “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
      ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Burzakonis ().