f
s

[Guide] Class Stat Info-graphics

• [Guide] Class Stat Info-graphics

If you want to re-post or translate these Class Stat Info-graphics, please give the credits to Codex. Please note that most of these names are unofficial and might change in EU/NA.

Hey everyone,

Asher and Howl from Codex made some awesome Class Stat Info-graphics that I wanted to share with all of you. Let us know what you think, this is more of a "break" from our lengthy Guides and serves as a quick reminder for new players on which stats we feel should be prioritized :)

Cheers,
      Deioth
      | Deioth ~ Swordmage Level 69 | Deios ~ Gunslinger Level 69 |
      | Founder of Codex | Official Guild Thread | Our guides and tools
      Got a question? Ask me!

Codex

Codex (58 Members)

Always improving ourselves both as a guild and as individuals to stay at the top. This always leads us to dominating any content we focus on, be it GvG, PvX, PvP or PvE even though we are fewer than the competition.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Deioth ().

• The occultist matk for agility being 0.5 is only in light form, in dark form the matk is around 1.6 (from what I've read). The same person suggests not using spirit or con and going full agi at end game, leaving hp gain from gear or passive boosts - yet I've seen others disagree with this too. I've seen some other sites claim the 1.6 matk part for agi as well in different areas but I'm having a hard time finding the links (I'm typing this up from my phone) What information does Codex have on this? I'd be interested to know if you agree or not.

Source: Revelation Online Occultist Class Overview Guide - Web Junkies

<3 NA / PST / Occultist <3

• Sweet wrote:

The occultist matk for agility being 0.5 is only in light form, in dark form the matk is around 1.6 (from what I've read). The same person suggests not using spirit or con and going full agi at end game, leaving hp gain from gear or passive boosts - yet I've seen others disagree with this too. I've seen some other sites claim the 1.6 matk part for agi as well in different areas but I'm having a hard time finding the links (I'm typing this up from my phone) What information does Codex have on this? I'd be interested to know if you agree or not.

You gain 0.5 m.atk for simply putting a point into agility regardless of form. Then your "Soul change" skill kicks in, which gives you 60-105%* of agility as m.atk in dark form, or 60-105%* of agility as healing power in light form. This adds up to 1.55m.atk per agility point in dark form.

* Depending on "Soul change"'s skill level.

You could also find that written in the posters.
      Codex

Codex (58 Members)

Always improving ourselves both as a guild and as individuals to stay at the top. This always leads us to dominating any content we focus on, be it GvG, PvX, PvP or PvE even though we are fewer than the competition.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Izaz ().

• Izaz wrote:

Sweet wrote:

The occultist matk for agility being 0.5 is only in light form, in dark form the matk is around 1.6 (from what I've read). The same person suggests not using spirit or con and going full agi at end game, leaving hp gain from gear or passive boosts - yet I've seen others disagree with this too. I've seen some other sites claim the 1.6 matk part for agi as well in different areas but I'm having a hard time finding the links (I'm typing this up from my phone) What information does Codex have on this? I'd be interested to know if you agree or not.

You gain 0.5 m.atk for simply putting a point into agility regardless of form. Then your "Soul change" skill kicks in, which gives you 60-105%* of agility as m.atk in dark form, or 60-105%* healing power in light form. This adds up to 1.55m.atk per agility point in dark form.

Izaz could you put those things in your guide? It is a bit confusing for a new player but does spirit shaper also have some base thing like soul change that gives extra healing or magic attack from spirit or int? I am very thankful for the info but if you could add that stuff it would make it more complete for me :) Thanks in advance
    • Psy wrote:

Izaz wrote:

Sweet wrote:

You gain 0.5 m.atk for simply putting a point into agility regardless of form. Then your "Soul change" skill kicks in, which gives you 60-105%* of agility as m.atk in dark form, or 60-105%* healing power in light form. This adds up to 1.55m.atk per agility point in dark form.* Depending on "Soul change"'s skill level.

Izaz could you put those things in your guide? It is a bit confusing for a new player but does spirit shaper also have some base thing like soul change that gives extra healing or magic attack from spirit or int? I am very thankful for the info but if you could add that stuff it would make it more complete for me :) Thanks in advance
      Everything I wrote is already there in the Occultist poster under "Agility". As for Spirit shaper, I'm not quite experienced in it, but you already get 1.6 healing power per spirit point and 0.6 per intelligence point, and you can get up to +12% dmg/healing power from your "bell" Bonus, depending on which skills you're using. (using a heal skill will reset the damage bonus, using a dmg skill will reset the heal bonus).

Also worth noting that it's not my guide, but Asher and Howl's .
      Codex

Codex (58 Members)

• Izaz wrote:

Sweet wrote:

You gain 0.5 m.atk for simply putting a point into agility regardless of form. Then your "Soul change" skill kicks in, which gives you 60-105%* of agility as m.atk in dark form, or 60-105%* healing power in light form. This adds up to 1.55m.atk per agility point in dark form.

gotcha.

I know that when adding in skill points, the more you upgrade a stat the more it costs in points right (not including gearing, just the stat point distribution in char panel)? For that reason would it be more beneficial to someone rolling pure dmg necro to do 2/3 of points agi and 1/3 points in int?

Sure it provides crit bonus as well, but with a certain style of build set up you've got a couple of crit boosts to help you out. And if it costs you 10 sp to upgrade agi once for one 0.5/1.55matk, but you can use that same 10 sp to get ten points into int to get +10 matk.

I don't know exactly how many points you get for adding into your char stats so it's hard for me to give an exact ratio that I think would work, but what I've theoretically come up with would be the 2/3 agi + 1/3 int.

Any insight/ideas on that? Would appreciate feedback.

• Sweet wrote:

Izaz wrote:

Sweet wrote:

You gain 0.5 m.atk for simply putting a point into agility regardless of form. Then your "Soul change" skill kicks in, which gives you 60-105%* of agility as m.atk in dark form, or 60-105%* healing power in light form. This adds up to 1.55m.atk per agility point in dark form.* Depending on "Soul change"'s skill level.

gotcha.
      I know that when adding in skill points, the more you upgrade a stat the more it costs in points right (not including gearing, just the stat point distribution in char panel)? For that reason would it be more beneficial to someone rolling pure dmg necro to do 2/3 of points agi and 1/3 points in int?

Sure it provides crit bonus as well, but with a certain style of build set up you've got a couple of crit boosts to help you out. And if it costs you 10 sp to upgrade agi once for one 0.5/1.55matk, but you can use that same 10 sp to get ten points into int to get +10 matk.

I don't know exactly how many points you get for adding into your char stats so it's hard for me to give an exact ratio that I think would work, but what I've theoretically come up with would be the 2/3 agi + 1/3 int.

Any insight/ideas on that? Would appreciate feedback.
      Occultist damage formula is:

(Int + Agi * (0.5 + soul swap bonus)) * (1 + 4 * Agi / 1000)

Calculated by:

Int = 1 mag att
      Agi = 0.5 mag att
      soul swap converts Agi to mag att at a rate based on your soul swap level
      10 Agi = 4 spirit power ; where 1 spirit power increases damage by 1% or 1.01 times.

Based on this formula, Ive found that the break point for Agi at soul swap level 20 is 270. This is assuming 60 points in Con and Spi for defense and the rest in Int. Feel free to check that for yourself, please share if you find an error.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khagan ().

• Khagan wrote:

Occultist damage formula is:
      (Int + Agi * (0.5 + soul swap bonus)) * (1 + 4 * Agi / 1000)

Calculated by:

Int = 1 mag att
      Agi = 0.5 mag att
      soul swap converts Agi to mag att at a rate based on your soul swap level
      10 Agi = 4 spirit power ; where 1 spirit power increases damage by 1% or 1.01 times.

Based on this formula, Ive found that the break point for Agi at soul swap level 20 is 270. This is assuming 60 points in Con and Spi for defense and the rest in Int. Feel free to check that for yourself, please share if you find an error.
      This is exactly the kind of info I'm in need of. Thank you so much for posting!

I only have one other question, do you know the total amount of points you can add in to stats at end game, and how much the scaling effects it? I think I saw every 10 increases the cost by like 1 point per upgrade or something like that but I'm not 100% certain if that's true or how many points you can add to your stats (solely from the char tab adding, not including gear).