f
s

Recent Activities

• BiopticOyster -

Liked lsaac’s post in the thread This is still beta.

Like (Post)
    @DoctorStrange It is what my belief lies on. I would not call it as defending, but rather my own side of truth. I have done my research on Moonsea's situation. I would not say it is 'dead', but rather, players intentionally ignore their main account's…
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless?.

Closing this thread as well, for below reasons: 1. Non-constructive feedback 2. Swaying offtopic 3. Comments that leads to no conclusion/or ended up with potential arguments.
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread This is still beta.

Thread will be closed due to non-constructive feedback + swaying away from the topic - This game is still in beta. Even though chances are given, feedback thus far has little to no merit, and are already fully explained. If you believe you could help…
  • lsaac -

@Ronald What a cute mindset. You claim to inform which aspect went wrong, however has only brought up one single point - Cutscenes without dialogue/voice. It is really really cute to think this case would satisfy player desires. As always, do some…
  • u_17050945 -

Liked CelestialSniper’s post in the thread This is still beta.

Like (Post)
    Time to make some little kids silent again who have no single idea of the game or his history. No idea what its supposed to be, for what new Server are for and keep cry about not enough efford in game. First you cry about german and french getting…
  • Ronald -

Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Ronald: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Ronald: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “I don't get all the whining i do read... Ro wasn't perfect (and still isn't.. any game can't be perfect at all) and i can't deny…
  • Bryan Fury -

Quote from Ronald: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Ronald: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “I don't get all the whining i do read... Ro wasn't perfect (and still isn't.. any game can't be perfect at all) and i can't deny it, but.... with time....…
  • Ronald -

Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Ronald: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “I don't get all the whining i do read... Ro wasn't perfect (and still isn't.. any game can't be perfect at all) and i can't deny it, but.... with time.... the game is going to get…
  • Bryan Fury -

Quote from Ronald: “Quote from lsaac: “@Ronald Again, to burst your cute and clueless little bubble, NetEase is still working on the Revelation Online, whether you like it or not. In CN, they intend to release an upcoming New Class, while releasing a…
  • Bryan Fury -

Quote from Ronald: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “I don't get all the whining i do read... Ro wasn't perfect (and still isn't.. any game can't be perfect at all) and i can't deny it, but.... with time.... the game is going to get better and better due to…
  • u_6239777 -

id like to point some things: discord chat is horrible for a game, expecially when you are talking about infos that could be interesting for everyone, we cant stay 24/7 reading the spam ongoing on english channel. moonsea did not decide to not play IW,…
  • Ronald -

Quote from Bryan Fury: “I don't get all the whining i do read... Ro wasn't perfect (and still isn't.. any game can't be perfect at all) and i can't deny it, but.... with time.... the game is going to get better and better due to all the new content…
  • Bryan Fury -

I don't get all the whining i do read... Ro wasn't perfect (and still isn't.. any game can't be perfect at all) and i can't deny it, but.... with time.... the game is going to get better and better due to all the new content that is coming from the CN…
  • Ronald -

Quote from lsaac: “@Ronald Again, to burst your cute and clueless little bubble, NetEase is still working on the Revelation Online, whether you like it or not. In CN, they intend to release an upcoming New Class, while releasing a new server on the mean…
  • lsaac -

@Ronald Again, to burst your cute and clueless little bubble, NetEase is still working on the Revelation Online, whether you like it or not. In CN, they intend to release an upcoming New Class, while releasing a new server on the mean time.. Whereas for…
  • Ronald -

Quote from CelestialSniper: “Time to make some little kids silent again who have no single idea of the game or his history. No idea what its supposed to be, for what new Server are for and keep cry about not enough efford in game. First you cry about…
  • Ronald -

im not blaming my.com. im just saying netease moved on and my.com is still publishing a game that has no future. they do the same for allods online lol i was literaly only player on the server when i logged into the p2p server. and doctorstrange is…
  • Ronald -

Quote from lsaac: “@DoctorStrange Thank you for sharing your point of view, but I wish to point out several things: 1. Peculiar Tickets from daily activity rewards are unbound. They are very high in source. You will most definitely never see them run out…
  • lsaac -

1. No, Spiritshaper's DA-exclusive book has only two types, one being Firefly Hex book, another being Falling Sakura book. None of them provides any damage reduction. Damage reduction book you mentioned should be Sanctification bonus 20% damage…
  • DoctorStrange -

Thank you for the response If that is our wikia is not enough, at all, I personally would like to know how exactly cultivation works on and specially the damage I'll l be clear 1st of all as a cultivation spiritshapers has a missing part on DA book that