f
s

Recent Activities

• Zurakor -

Replied to the thread Any News for Future Content?.

Maybe my.com could do a Roadmap/Overview what we can expect to come like they did last year to Q3/4 were I was orientating me :D would be pretty nice this most of the players have no idea what will come
  • LilMsQT -

Liked Soorty’s post in the thread Post your character!.

Like (Post)
    shot_20180110-142227_zpsnyyzgklv.jpg shot_20180112-214906_zpshtibpahz.jpg shot_20180112-214843_zps0tuaftnj.jpg
  • LilMsQT -

Liked Kinboshi’s post in the thread Post your character!.

Like (Post)
    rDGsGBb.png *pretty eyes* :saint: kWvESwS.jpg NT5lFtP.png
  • LilMsQT -

Replied to the thread Post your character!.

• LilMsQT -

Replied to the thread Post your character!.

• u_11125367 -

• Drekavcina -

Liked TOKUBEE’s post in the thread Any News for Future Content?.

Like (Post)
    Hopefully this comforts you guys also in how little it is significant how far or how behind a game is in might This include difference between servers of might: I have been awfully guilty in believing might is everything, but boy-o-boy was I…
  • Starsky -

Quote from AttacKat: “Quote from Starsky: “hanks for the response, would you be able to explain what they changed with the refinement system? Also, with the NA being at 500k might, is the road to great "Total Might" being at 475k maximum also…
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread top up free wings.

Hello @Sirr You can have a small look at them here: Iceborn Update now Live! They are called Blood Red Wings (in the Grand Boutique/Wings/2015 season 1) Message moved to General Discussion, as this is not a technical issue.
  • tOybOx -

Replied to the thread Assassin Class Costume?.

• TOKUBEE -

Hopefully this comforts you guys also in how little it is significant how far or how behind a game is in might This include difference between servers of might: I have been awfully guilty in believing might is everything, but boy-o-boy was I…
  • Sirr -

Posted the thread top up free wings.

Thread
    Pls anyone have a pic of the free 1st top up wings? Or the name
  • QoiMii -

Liked RealEyesOpenThem’s post in the thread Any News for Future Content?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AttacKat: “Quote from u_4340826: “They could just give us a recent CN build, that has all these broken parts fixed. Heck, they don't even need to translate it, just give us a build that works first, and then make it readable. ” I can hear…
  • QoiMii -

Liked u_4340826’s post in the thread Any News for Future Content?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AttacKat: “Quote from u_4340826: “They could just give us a recent CN build, that has all these broken parts fixed. Heck, they don't even need to translate it, just give us a build that works first, and then make it readable. ” I can hear…
  • AttacKat -

Quote from Starsky: “hanks for the response, would you be able to explain what they changed with the refinement system? Also, with the NA being at 500k might, is the road to great "Total Might" being at 475k maximum also wrong? ” I like to ask you…
  • Namru -

Liked Zarek’s post in the thread Another BM Thread.

Like (Post)
    i think u just dont know how to fight BMs... if u know how to play ur class u can defeat any other class, ones eassier than others but u can. if u are ranged u just need to keep distance. if u are mele, u have stuns too, and all meles hit harder than…
  • Mandii -

Liked Rivailley’s post in the thread Dear Devs, I'm not into Lolis..

Like (Post)
    Well I tried my best to get the loli look like the 'npc-trailer loli'. ._. Think they used the normal body type for the npc. ^^ f9345a-1516354338.jpg
  • Mandii -

Posted the thread Sale: Wings of Winter.

Thread
    SALE: WINGS OF WINTER Distance can be both a cure and an ailment. Things that are too far are hard to get to, and things that are too close are often a source of contention. The solution? Take Flight! Escape to the skies of Nuanor with help from our
  • Rakhine -

Liked Leng Zai’s post in the thread Hello community.

Like (Post)
    Hey Rakhine, Welcome to Revelation Online, Spirit Shaper is good choice , i would suggest you find a vanguard or blade-master partner which can tank , finding DPS is normally easier than tank/healers. Join a guild which active on your regular gaming…