f
s

Recent Activities

• Lies -

Replied to the thread What to expect from New Sulan update?.

as you can see prior to that we still miss a lot of changes too, ill just point a couple: the "guild robbers" activity orange pvp related weapons (that gets removed with sulan patch) arena seasons (they told us they have no plan to introduce it, even…
  • YangYin -

Replied to the thread Occultist Support PVP Guide.

awesome! I'm really curious about the Tree of Wisdom
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread How to unlock the skill to fly with a mate with wings ?.

I have been running around with it checked. Both wings and mount have the chosen mount/wings in the first slot. (It will tell you that you don't have wings/mount equipped if you don't do this). I have not ran into it swapping my mount/wings at all.
  • YangYin -

Liked Littlelove’s post in the thread Occultist Support PVP Guide.

Like (Post)
    BtZltPx.png Hello my nickname is Littlelove i play on Moonsea server for about a year, i always been support/cc bot Occultist in PVP so im going to share with you guys all what i learn. - 1-Daos. - 2-Armor. - 3-Cultivations. - 4-Attributes. - 5-Soul
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread What to expect from New Sulan update?.

Hello, Darkblood compiled some of the CN patch notes here: [RO CN] Patch Notes (translated by google) You'll find a brief description of the New Sulan changes on the CN version. Keep in mind that the NA/EU version may be slightly different. The…
  • u_17674124 -

Liked Apocalypx’s post in the thread What to expect from New Sulan update?.

Like (Post)
    Like buffs, nerfs (sins, cough!), cultivation, skills, features etc. Anything that mods or player monitoring CN version may know?
  • Gladia -

Liked Lyosha’s post in the thread Way companion.

Like (Post)
    I am not sure I know what you are asking for, but I am taking a guess. Are you looking for path breakthrough? Perhaps the one at level 49? If this is the case "Channel Dao for one skill" then you need to open your special skill window. To do this use…
  • Apocalypx -

Posted the thread What to expect from New Sulan update?.

Thread
    Like buffs, nerfs (sins, cough!), cultivation, skills, features etc. Anything that mods or player monitoring CN version may know?
  • Lies -

Posted the thread when do we get the event coins back ?.

Thread
    disappeared on 4/7, on 7/7 you said Bug fixes: The "June" event lottery ticket was expiring on the 5th of July, preventing users from buying it in the shop. It will now expire on the 16th of July (08:00 server time). We will be restoring the coins over…
  • Mosy -

Replied to the thread How to unlock the skill to fly with a mate with wings ?.

Quote from Lyosha: “Quote from u_17430555: “Is not a bug. You need change your Game Options. Press ESC --> Game otpions and deselect "Shared wings and Mounts" (<-- im not sure if is this text exactly, it's at the bottom in the central column in…
  • u_26401211 -

Joined the Guild Deviant Gaming(Deviant).

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    REQUIREMENTS: Everyone Work twords being 60+ with 100k+ EP Recruitment is open to everyone, but all applicants must fill out and application / Attend sieges and other guild events / and will have progress tracked and advised to move in the right
  • Littlelove -

Replied to the thread starsword bug ?.

It was something to do with your ping i believe, Dour Wyrm from Occultist have kinda the same type of bug ^^ hope it gets fix with New Sulan. o/
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Way companion.

I am not sure I know what you are asking for, but I am taking a guess. Are you looking for path breakthrough? Perhaps the one at level 49? If this is the case "Channel Dao for one skill" then you need to open your special skill window. To do this use…
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread Unison Breakthrough? How Is this accomplished?.

Hello, Unison Breakthrough isn't activated on our version, so as Lyosha said, you can level up your character at any time. Message merged with the existing thread. --- PS @u_23443170 : N'hésite pas à rejoindre le serveur Discord officiel de…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Unison Breakthrough? How Is this accomplished?.

Hi there was a thread somewhere about this (too lazy to look for). In summary the stuff it is talking about isn't in game and you can ignore the message and continue to level as you desire
  • Rave -

Replied to the thread The merging of Snowpine and Divine Overlook: Call and Discussion.

Quote from Spur: “Quote from NerfYou: “Quote from Valamuska: “this a joke? Snowpine had way more active people in their raid and want a merg? lol your kidding right? lol ” Majority of the people that want this is DO, thanks for your input…
  • AttacKat -

Replied to the thread Unfair pvp doesn't help attract new players..

Quote from Spur: “as mentioned many times on this posts and others, direct attacks are not allowed. ” For reasons as mentioned above, thread closed. To ALL: Please follow the FCoD to help yourselves to avoid any action to be taken against your forum
  • u_11125367 -

Replied to the thread Unfair pvp doesn't help attract new players..

Quote from Sinneslust: “Quote from Spur: “actually it does its just the way ur perceiving it. if you are a lvl 55 100k might and u go to DA and some lvl 79 400k might destroys u ur saying its unfair. if ur a lvl 55 100k might and u go into gb3* with…