f
s

Recent Activities

• Arwen -

Replied to the thread [New Sulan]Gathering Resources - A & D question and feedback.

For some countries its just not A and D but the buttons to turn left and right :) In my case its Q and D .
  • Arwen -

Replied to the thread [Hot Spring]Maura Wyn NPC.

What about the pond sprite, Why they removed fishing in hotspring? Maybe add fishing in guildbase instead :)
  • u_33291152 -

Wrote a comment on KratosPrime’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i cant open my revelation online whenever i open it shows connection timeout i am from india. is it restricted in india??
    plz help me... :)
  • u_33291152 -

Now follows KratosPrime.

Follow
  • Arwen -

Posted the thread [Hot Spring]Maura Wyn NPC.

Thread
    Hmm, did they removed Maura Wyn? Prolly i need glasses hehe.
  • Ayahuasca -

Replied to the thread New Sulan Patch Notes.

Quote from Weha: “Quote from Mandii: “You can now sell Curious Beads (now named Faery Nyx) for Bronze Shards, without any limit. ” But where's Cita Ceres now? The database is extremely outdated and using search from the map interface takes you to…
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread new sulan class stuff.

For the first question, the Quest NPC is the Top 1 Might of specified class on Leaderboard during weekly reset I have no clue for the second question however :(
  • Kyoshiro -

Wrote a comment on LeBear’s wall.

Wall Comment
    *Throws giant pandas*
  • u_11616284 -

Posted the thread new sulan class stuff.

Thread
    1. how do top players manage to get put as the quest npc (chief disciple) in daily training? 2. what does the construction level on the class task board mean?
  • LeBear -

Wrote a comment on Kyoshiro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    *stab with bamboo shoot*
  • Mosy -

Liked Weha’s post in the thread [Help and Advice]Mythos Feature.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mosy: “Hi .. Ive only started following a guild to do mytho and im stuck. For Urgon , Onfobi Utba, finding the farmers sickle... the guild said to fish at Rivercrest fields, Note : use manual. What kind of manual does he mean? Ive tired…
  • Lies -

• Weha -

Quote from Mandii: “You can now sell Curious Beads (now named Faery Nyx) for Bronze Shards, without any limit. ” But where's Cita Ceres now? The database is extremely outdated and using search from the map interface takes you to the old location. Can…
  • Weha -

Replied to the thread [Help and Advice]Mythos Feature.

Quote from Mosy: “Hi .. Ive only started following a guild to do mytho and im stuck. For Urgon , Onfobi Utba, finding the farmers sickle... the guild said to fish at Rivercrest fields, Note : use manual. What kind of manual does he mean? Ive tired…
  • Weha -

Replied to the thread [Help and Advice]Mythos Feature.

Quote from Zjawa: “Hi Since 2 days im looking NPC Traveled Scholar, i checked many, many, maaaany times all his spawn spots Laurens Guerre (Traveled Scholar) - Revelation Online Codex and nothing. Anyone saw him last days? ” Try taking into…
  • Bryan Fury -

Replied to the thread •[EU-MOONSEA]•[ITA]•[CLAN]•[TekkenForce]•.

• Illonya -

Replied to the thread Post your character!.

• Uginia -

Liked Lindely’s post in the thread [Guide] Spiritshaper.

Like (Post)
    Reserved for future updates. 01/09/2016 ~ v.1 published. @[email protected] 08/09/2016 ~ stat points per level added. 23/02/2017 ~ pictures and information updated; added additional information. ~~~~~~~~~~ Other useful threads and resources: 1. Maximise Healing
  • Uginia -

Like (Post)
    Arcane Arts Keep in mind, those builds are based mainly on my personal opinion and experience with the game and might be modified in the future. PvE ~ lvl 49-59 healing (10 points) PvE ~ lvl 49-59 damage (10 points) PvE ~ lvl 59-69 healing (30…
  • Uginia -

Like (Post)
    Special (Ultimate/Unparalleled) Skills Special skills are your F1-F6 skills. You can only have 3 out of 4 abilities active at the same time, for each side. Left side resource is generated through your damaging abilities and your right side resource is…