f
s

Recent Activities

• MsCassy -

Replied to the thread [Forum Game] Word-game.

• MsCassy -

Replied to the thread [Off-Topic] Post a song!.

Now follows lsaac.

Follow
  • MsCassy -

Wrote a comment on lsaac’s wall.

Wall Comment
    *waves*
  • MsCassy -

Liked lsaac’s post in the thread Looking for someone to start over with!.

Like (Post)
    Good luck! Helping to push +1!
  • MsCassy -

Now follows Nightsnake.

Follow
  • Bryan Fury -

Replied to the thread •[EU-MOONSEA]•[ITA]•[CLAN]•[TekkenForce]•.

• u_34364624 -

Liked Chime’s post in the thread Leveling Up.

Like (Post)
    bunny_bullet_by_harleyhime-d5khxau.png Misty Hollow (Trial) bunny_bullet_by_harleyhime-d5khxau.png Scour Dungeons - Sunken Galleon or Oneiric Trials bunny_bullet_by_harleyhime-d5khxau.png Poacher's Market Quests bunny_bullet_by_harleyhime-d5khxau.png
  • Nightsnake -

Posted the thread Suitable Server to Roll In.

Thread
    Hello, People! I'm going to reroll to the EU server from RU server, so i hope you will help me with a couple of issues, please =) First of all, can you tell me, which server is most populated and/or active today? Second, how active the community is and…
  • u_10515127 -

Posted the thread Assassin's best stats and cultivation.

Thread
    Hi all any one can do update to assassin guide with gear and best stats I can't find any of this anywhere I see top 10 sins I YouTube but not guide :/
  • Bryan Fury -

Replied to the thread Guild Brewing Quest.

Quote from Brabander: “that's the Molify the workers quest, i know of that one. The brewing quest is something entirely different. My guild is already lvl 5, so the npc's have had alot of work, lol. ” Which one is it so?
  • u_4201019 -

Liked Braeka’s post in the thread No audio through soundcard.

Like (Post)
    Okay, CBT2 is here and I thought I'd revisit this. So I started it up again and not surprising, no audio. Decided to play around with any audio settings I could find to see if they had any effect, even if I thought it would be odd to have any affect.…
  • u_4905235 -

Replied to the thread [EU-Moonsea] PvX-Guild DuBistSchuld (GER).

Habe versucht jede Person in eurer Liste an zu schreiben aber keine wahr Online dabei suche Ich eine Gilde da ich dem Game nach Langer Pause wieder eine Chance geben wollte.
  • Brabander -

Replied to the thread Guild Brewing Quest.

that's the Molify the workers quest, i know of that one. The brewing quest is something entirely different. My guild is already lvl 5, so the npc's have had alot of work, lol.
  • u_17659908 -

Wrote a comment on u_17659908’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Anyone know how to get to the Grand Galleon?
  • Rusi -

Replied to the thread Information on Class Change.

i am gs change to assasin after new sulan update the weapon skin exchange is not work for all kind of weapon skin, my astral skins cant exchange to assasin class and so does the year of the monkey weapon skin, for yearvofbthe monkey skin its available…
  • u_34562074 -

Replied to the thread CAN WE USE A CONTROLLER FOR THIS GAME.

The Xbox 360 Controller for Windows can be easily installed on any PC that has an available USB port and is running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
  • u_6475286 -

Joined the Guild RoTurkey.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    SERVER : TİDEWATER Guild içinde saygı ve sevgi önemlidir.Amacımız sadece oyun oynamak değil sosyal yaşantımız içinde kişileri önemini anlayarak yeni arkadaşlıklar ve ortamlar yaratmaktır.Oyun içinde ise Guild olarak görevlerimizi…
  • VanHelsing -

Replied to the thread Imperal War on sunday evening.

[TIDEWATER] EXCEPTIONAL MAINTENANCE - DECEMBER 5, 2018 Hotfix was to set another 79 Player on Admirals Position instead of a lvl 69 Player from the Voting List ???? EPIC FAIL
  • Mosy -

Replied to the thread Indermediate Adapt Scroll cost anything?.

they drop in dungeon. like gb slaughter. or u can buy it from auction, from the ppl who has dropped it. and really cheap now. i mean really cheap, so cheap i sell to npc for notes instead