f
s

Recent Activities

• AttacKat -

Replied to the thread Uprising Update Coming September!.

Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from AttacKat: “I don't know what you are talking about using DS points, however. That can be a very recent update as they just totally revamp the PvE dungeons and gears. ” I'm talking about the changes that removed…
  • Everyone, please keep in mind and follow the Forum Code of Conduct when posting your reply. I have removed a few posts that went a bit off-topic and were nonconstructive flame baits. These are violations that can have warnings issued which can lead to
  • u_14412740 -

Replied to the thread [CN-News] Assassin: we are coming back!.

need more information about the Class Transfer thing like from GS to SM, what will happen to the items, soul grid, skill cultivation(books), special skill daos, ect. and most importantly, how much it cost..
  • Katniss -

Liked the Guild Playmatez.

Like (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Picture9.png intro.png 704207kby09mvri2.gif Playmatez Guild started as a temporary guild made only for war during Luna online but as many players had come to join and were staying, me (eviltama) and my co-creators (Sexilicious and sy4or4n01) decided to
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread Maintenance - August 23rd, 2017.

Quote from Darth_Crofil: “i'd like to rank up.. but after winning my 5 arenas i stlll have no progression.. it this something that's going to be sorted out during this downtime? ” Hello, Did you try the Machinist's Gauntlet too? (based on the…
  • Leng Zai -

Replied to the thread Heyo ~|ω・).

Quote from Stloji: “Heyo~ ✿╹◡╹ <3 New ? not really i mean i just start playing this game a month ago and im still playing alone so i wanted to meet new ppl on Snowpine ・ε・` <3 im just lvl 50 occ but i hope to meet nice ppl ( ´艸`) <3 ” Hi and Welcome , I'm…
  • Nocht -

Now follows Kaya.

Follow
  • u_4340826 -

Replied to the thread Maintenance - August 23rd, 2017.

Maybe fix run brother during the maint? It not working is keeping a lot of people from getting a lot of fealty, which is even more important now that people know 70s is coming. We need to stock up for the higher stat cultivation.
  • En Ha -

Posted the thread Server Transfer please!.

Thread
    Please make a server transfer service. All of my friends are in Darkfall and I'm the only one in Snowpine I can't just make a new character because of my deluxe founders and collectors is in my character in snowpine. As we know founders pack can no…
  • Vaash -

Liked Sarumonin’s post in the thread [NA] Community Server - SNOWPINE.

Like (Post)
    Hi there everyone! If you're reading this, then you're probably new to the game and you're looking for an amazing North American Server that fits the needs for the Roleplaying, Casual and even
  • Kaya -

Welcome to Rev either way and happy to have you on Snowpine \o/ ! There's a lot of guilds always welcoming people ^^ So hopefully you can find yourself some nice people to play with. Hope to see you in game o/ Feel free to say hi if you see me.
  • u_4769881 -

Replied to the thread Quest Teamwork: Trial Run.

they dont work, im a returnee player, havent logged in 4 months, i tried to do those quests today, and they dont work
  • Oohmygod -

Replied to the thread Phy dmg of L69 VG.

Different by 300 dmg is a lot. Do you stack dmg on veneration? Quote from Sortilegus: “Hi, outside thunderborn stance my physical damage range is: 2521-3063 That's without group and food buffs. Your min-max will be same when your min damage is…
  • ShinyaHiragi -

Hi ya! welcome to RO! And welcome to Snowpine server \o/ let me know if you have any question in game and if you looking for a guild, Kindred will always welcome a new comers! And also if you see me in game you can always say hi to me :D
  • GamerDude -

Replied to the thread New Malaysian player here ~.

Hi There!!! Great to see new players joining up in Snowpine!! <iNoob> guild welcomes you!! If you ever need any help in game, you can whisper me or get me in discord! My details are follows: IGN: Jake Class: VG Guild: iNoob Discord: Jake#0844
  • GamerDude -

Replied to the thread [NA]Just starting, which server to choose?.

Come Snowpine!! <iNoob> guild is there to help new players out. If you ever need any help in game, you can whisper me or get me in discord! My details are follows: IGN: Jake Class: VG Guild: iNoob Discord: Jake#0844
  • GamerDude -

Replied to the thread New member, greeting from Arizona.

Hi There!!! Great to see new players joining up!! <iNoob> guild welcomes you!! If you ever need any help in game, you can whisper me or get me in discord! My details are follows: IGN: Jake Class: VG Guild: iNoob Discord: Jake#0844
  • GamerDude -

Replied to the thread Australian Players/People Anyone?.

You should play in NA server. We have lots of AUS players and other players in your time zone
  • Ayloe -

Replied to the thread Achievement Help.

• GamerDude -

Replied to the thread New to RO and looking to make friends!.

Hi There!!! Great to see new players joining up!! <iNoob> guild welcomes you!! If you ever need any help in game, you can get me in discord! My details are follows: IGN: Jake Class: VG Guild: iNoob Discord: Jake#0844