f
s

Recent Activities

• FrostZz -

Liked Mindsaw’s post in the thread OP PvP Classes (possibly capable of one-shotting).

Like (Post)
    All classes can wipe enemys with enough cash ^^
  • FrostZz -

Liked Spur’s post in the thread BM/VG Knockdown Nerf.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dosena: “As a BM I can say our CC's are not even close OP enough to be nerfed. We can knock down alot because we have 5+ skills to knock down with. All 3 second knock downs. Our special skills knockdown duration shortens every time we…
  • u_9929738 -

Posted the thread Gaming Closing.

Thread
    My game is just randomly closing over and over and over, no error, nothing. Doesn't matter what I am doing, it's just closed on me 5 times in the last 10 minutes for no reason at all. I can just be running, it closes, nothing specific makes it do this.…
  • Todgins -

Liked Gundam’s post in the thread 10 VS 20 Man Mech Citadel.

Like (Post)
    The 20 man instance itself is laggy in my opinion. Even with F10 x 3 and battlewear it still just flat out lags and has fps drops for no reason. That's the main obstacle imo lol.
  • Soochi -

Liked Soeplepel’s post in the thread Eventide and Tidewater merge: Eventide needs a boost.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MusicBox: “People keep saying "its 1 week its 1 week" , in one week I can get 2 chars to lvl 69. This merge fked Eventide server over. 50% of Eventide people are planning to quit the game atm. if now 4 servers merged with 2x2 in a 6…
  • Soochi -

Replied to the thread Eventide and Tidewater merge: Eventide needs a boost.

Quote from Clarice: “Im suprised eventide is so mad, when they are the ones who have been whining on the forums for WEEKS begging for a merge, and once u guys get one, cry cry cry ” Well clearly you have no idea about the views of majority of the…
  • Soochi -

Liked u_11836305’s post in the thread Eventide and Tidewater merge: Eventide needs a boost.

Like (Post)
    I am against the merge. I don't want to merge with Tidewater and left behind again after i worked so hard on my main character.
  • Lily Dango -

Replied to the thread Current state of RO.

Quote from Wingar: “Quote from Lily Dango: “Quote from Yerrazx: “Thanks for the honest answers guys. I will most likely not waste my time with this game. And if you can buy better gear with real money, then this game is PAY 2 WIN (P2P is literally…
  • Bryan Fury -

Posted the thread Clan Training Battle Area Usless??.

Thread
    WHY in the world, the area that is supposed to let you train and battle with your own Clan members a PEACE zone? Should it not be a RED zone with no penalty so you can train your clan members and/or find new tactics or help people understand the skills…
  • u_15312319 -

Replied to the thread Help Me Please (Flight icon).

• SeventhSon -

Posted the thread When can we expect level 70.

Thread
    Its 2 months + since servers are up, what's going on my.com? Server's economy gonna break soon cause no need for ppl to trade to imperial coins, many are maxed, our interest is gonna break too Need altar fast!
  • Pudim -

Replied to the thread Gunner.

Imo: 1st see what you need on your defenses, vigor and spirit, then balance str and dex to get the higher attack rating.
  • Quote from Spur: “well when an SS goes pure dps and gets on par with an SM y shouldnt the healer just treat him as another dps? i see alot of SSes not heal dps SS just cause they think they can heal themselves but when u go pure dps SS ur heals are…
  • Wingar -

Replied to the thread BM/VG Knockdown Nerf.

Not as OP as dying instantly to anything a SM throws at you. The game needs diminishing returns for cc though.
  • It definitely depends on the server. For instance, on Snowpine, there are a LOT of SS (at least in PST prime time). I'll pop into BGs with 4 SS on each side for 10 v 10, and LFGs are always looking for DPS or VG but not SS. My guild will do guild…
  • Wingar -

Replied to the thread Current state of RO.

Where do you think aurum comes from? Somebody has to buy some first with real money.
  • laganta -

Wrote a comment on the Guild Aftershock.

Comment (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Hallo zusammen
    habtihr noch nen Plätzchen frei? ich würd Revelation gern mal testen
  • laganta -

Wrote a comment on the Guild Aftershock.

Comment (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Hallo zusammen
    habtihr noch nen Plätzchen frei? ich würd Revelation gern mal testen
  • Lucrezia -

Liked Maven’s post in the thread [Guide] Blademaster.

Like (Post)
    Important Stats Most important stats for Blademaster is Crit increment and Crit, as well as Physical Defense Break. Those are also best for PvP with the difference of Crit Incret and Crit being more useful against ranged classes, while pDef Break is best
  • Lucrezia -

Liked Maven’s post in the thread [Guide] Blademaster.

Like (Post)
    Morphs Blademaster seen in PvE is very different from the Blademaster you see in PvP. In PvE we are a high DPS class while in PvP we are a control type class with nuking potential. This difference is also clearly seen when comparing PvP and PvE