f
s

Recent Activities

• Versa -

Replied to the thread Lakich Blademaster PvP Videos.

Quote from Lakich: “Quote from Versa: “Did CrazyRabby quit? ” Not sure, he was playing as assassin some time ago ” I see I see. Well keep up the good work o/
  • TotalChaoz -

Replied to the thread Network connection time out.

Quote from Bryan Fury: “Disable the P2P connection and the Background fragment distribution on the My.Com center and see if that help. ” work ! thanks man
  • SmashYoAz -

Quote from xSkyFly: “What is better dps vanguard or bm for 1 vs 1 ? Would be cool if you can upload some 1 vs 1 against other classes. ” Im Dps Vanguard. Bm is annoying for the constant CC and seems like they have unlimited CC break like if you cc…
  • Soochi -

Posted the thread Assassin PvP 30v30 and some Snowpine action.

Thread
    youtu.be/KA3EJP6yLlM Subscribe to Soochi gaming on youtube, also i am doing weekly giveaways to my subscribers, so subscribe !! :D
  • Barock -

Replied to the thread Saintone's SM Videos [Last Update: Swordmage Text Guide].

Hi, thanks for the guide =) Btw, what's you're (Saintone or anyone playing SM in PVP) opinion about the place of the SM in PVP? I'm not really a PVP player but i feel like we have 0 advantage on other classes... Can the SM be good in PVP with the right…
  • Kyoshiro -

Replied to the thread My pulls dont work in pvp.

Also if your cc skills are a low level, chances are the cc will not work.
  • u_20938559 -

Replied to the thread Can't login to NA server.

i got the same problem i can't join any server in the list it always says: Pass being verified.
  • Clover -

Wrote a comment on Genesis Nightingale’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hai hai c:
  • Clover -

Replied to the thread hiyo just wanted to ask opinions on the healing classes.

thank you for reply greyleaf c: very informative~ i wanna be a spirit shaper :3 heal ppl etc i hope i can be useful. your pic=relationship goals lol
  • Mandii -

Replied to the thread Assassin Class Guide - Archangel's Guide to Daggers, Chains, and Poisons!.

Quote from Yiteru: “Quote from Mandii: “Quote from Pudim: “Yeah but I think that "extra damage" wont replace having 8+ spirit. If we dont sacrifice str points for spirit or vigor in stats, why do it on the badge? Btw, great guide :thumbsup: Im not playing…
  • Clover -

Wrote a comment on MUTE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi im clover , i like your username btw
  • Lakich -

Quote from Versa: “Did CrazyRabby quit? ” Not sure, he was playing as assassin some time ago
  • Lies -

Replied to the thread My pulls dont work in pvp.

when people use skills or effect that gives them mercurial, you cant pull them
  • u_4965284 -

Liked xRoyZ’s post in the thread Annex Benedictions farming.

Like (Post)
    Small tips video on Soloing GB Slaughter for annex benedictions...a much faster way to get your cultivation books quicker. Occultist POV. youtu.be/E6BJSMHbPlI
  • u_5787119 -

Liked xRoyZ’s post in the thread Annex Benedictions farming.

Like (Post)
    Small tips video on Soloing GB Slaughter for annex benedictions...a much faster way to get your cultivation books quicker. Occultist POV. youtu.be/E6BJSMHbPlI
  • Lasombra -

Posted the thread My pulls dont work in pvp.

Thread
    Im playing vanguard in pvp i can't pull anyone using Dragon Grid or Holy vorex is it bug or i'm doing something wrong , my pull dont work on other players ( not all of them )
  • u_20933980 -

Posted the thread screen overlapping.

Thread
    So I am a new player and just finished installing the game, I made my first character and now im trying to play but the loading screen overlaps in front of my client and im unable to play, does anyone know how to fix this
  • greyleaf -

Replied to the thread hiyo just wanted to ask opinions on the healing classes.

main healing class would be Spirit Shaper its pure healing class with imba ability, very easy to use for new player & quite easy to get a team ( most people looking for SS ). the mixed is Occultist, its a supercool supportive class imho, but its hard to…
  • Versa -