f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Loading Screen Contest Submissions

Desi

where is my characters

Aokiji

[Steam]Cant launch the game - error message (german)

Gladia

Some questions about GS for PvP and PvE

Ec Stat Condense Demon Kill

Barock

Recent Activities

• Desi -

Replied to the thread Loading Screen Contest Submissions.

Here is my first entry. I am Desideria on Spiritwood server I tried to upload mine but it said the file was too large. I don't know how you all got yours to show but here is a link to mine. 95JVyck
  • Kasahara -

Replied to the thread Loading Screen Contest Submissions.

Replied to the thread where is my characters.

Quote from Gladia: “Hello, Good to know, thank you for letting us know :). PS: when you are talking about "Yemen" do you mean you changed the country in the My.com game center settings? ” yes I had to the settings then to Region and language then…
  • Mandii -

Liked Devalyn’s post in the thread Loading Screen Contest Submissions.

Like (Post)
    Devalyn- Moonsea Entry1 4c0c77-1537376755.png
    Entry2 9f7bee-1537377399.png
    Entry3 49e6ff-1537377500.png
    :thumbsup:
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread [Steam]Cant launch the game - error message (german).

Hello @R3AP3RK1N6 Another player had the issue a few month ago, and posted this on Discord, if it can help: Quote from ReakyMark: “i found a fix this cause from new security Windows Core isolation i follow this to turn it off now can lauch game
  • Gladia -

Hello, Good to know, thank you for letting us know :). PS: when you are talking about "Yemen" do you mean you changed the country in the My.com game center settings?
  • Aokiji -

Quote from Gladia: “Hello @Aokiji 90% of the time, when a player can't find his/her character, it means that it's the wrong account. You can check your email inbox and find some Revelation Online/My.com newsletters or any other mail from the company,…
  • Gladia -

Hello @Aokiji 90% of the time, when a player can't find his/her character, it means that it's the wrong account. You can check your email inbox and find some Revelation Online/My.com newsletters or any other mail from the company, and verify you are…
  • Aokiji -

Quote from Badmojo: “Dear Player, Make sure to check the region you've created your character and server. ” I checked all the servers the is no characters