f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Handmade compensation

[EN] Ghost

[New Sulan]Mining System - Gathering Resources - A & D issue

Bryan Fury

worth playing now fresh

KenKitano

[New Sulan]Missing NPC

Burnstorm

Spirit Shaper optimal Gear

Recent Activities

• demoinja -

Liked KenKitano’s post in the thread Handmade compensation.

Like (Post)
    I have been left with utter disbelief that the community won't be receiving any form of compensation for being unable to do handmade quest for 2 whole weeks. What shocked me more upon hearing this was the reasoning given by the community manager…
  • Zias -

Like (Post)
    I have been left with utter disbelief that the community won't be receiving any form of compensation for being unable to do handmade quest for 2 whole weeks. What shocked me more upon hearing this was the reasoning given by the community manager…
  • u_12281888 -

Like (Post)
  • Apples -

Like (Post)
  • [EN] Ghost -

Replied to the thread Handmade compensation.

Hello there! We're sorry that you feel this way regarding the Handmade issue. However I will now brush upon some key points. - We have looked into the options of compensation for players, but it is difficult to determine who should receive such…
  • u_9499779 -

Like (Post)
  • Pudim -

Liked Bryan Fury’s post in the thread Handmade compensation.

Like (Post)
    I quote this.
  • KenKitano -

Liked Bryan Fury’s post in the thread Handmade compensation.

Like (Post)
    I quote this.
  • Pudim -

Liked lcarus’s post in the thread Handmade compensation.

Like (Post)
    I agree someone give this guy a medal! #LetYourFeelingsBeHeard
  • Pudim -

Liked Zias’s post in the thread Handmade compensation.

Like (Post)
    I'm behind by 4 weeks cause I missed the week before the NPC went missing. Help :< Oceanflow's blueprint list is pretty small too, so if we all got at least 1 blueprint to make up for it. Will help the market. ^^