f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Packages not available steam!!? why?

Gladia

Salvaging mounts

Kurokazu

Revelation Online Stigma

Cloth

Ec Stat Condense Demon Kill

Lies

Information on Class Change

Kyoshiro

Recent Activities

• Gladia -

Replied to the thread Packages not available steam!!? why?.

Hello, Steam platform and My.com website work differently, but it doesn't mean at all that anything that is sold on Steam will never be sold on My.com website and vice versa. For example, Steam Deluxe packs were available first on Steam, and a few days…
  • Kurokazu -

Replied to the thread Salvaging mounts.

Quote from Kyoshiro: “Hello there, Yes the mounts can be salavged to obtain mount philters. If the mount is bound, you'll receive bound philters and unbound philters if the mount is unbound. ” Perfect. Thanks for the reply! =)
  • Cloth -

Liked Kyoshiro’s post in the thread Information on Class Change.

Like (Post)
    Hello there! 1) With New Sulan coming on 24th of this month, it is indeed possible to switch weapon skins from one class to another! 2)If you switch back from Assassin to Occultist again, you will be able to change it again 3)Daos will be transferred
  • Cloth -

Replied to the thread Revelation Online Stigma.

Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Cloth: “I also have a question as to why the English text seems to be a bit broken? ” WHO in the whole universe does play a mmorpg because of the lore and not the social features (PvE and PvP, alone one of each or…
  • Lies -

Replied to the thread Ec Stat Condense Demon Kill.

well, a multiplier of a multiplier hits harder than one stat in itself, and probably the translation isnt totally right, unless monster armors have some kind of levels, and after going over it the damage raises exponentially.
  • Bryan Fury -

Quote from Lies: “punish and demon break are two totally separate things which can be seen in the stats menu. traduction may be "not totally correct" ” That they are shown on separate stats it's a thing i can clearly see myself.. i was speaking about…
  • Lies -

punish and demon break are two totally separate things which can be seen in the stats menu. traduction may be "not totally correct"
  • Bryan Fury -

A lot of people affirm that "Punishment =/= Demon Break/Demon Kill" And that Punishment gives MORE damage bonus than Demon Break/Demon Kill Some says that the 3 therms are basically the same thing but shown on separate stats... i really can't say…
  • Bryan Fury -

Quote from Cloth: “I also have a question as to why the English text seems to be a bit broken? ” WHO in the whole universe does play a mmorpg because of the lore and not the social features (PvE and PvP, alone one of each or both at the same…
  • Illonya -

This question has been discussed more times on this forum than I can remember, and you won't get any "definitive" answer to it as it highly depends on each and every person, everyone's opinion is different some will call it Pay2Win others will say its…