f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aurum

Lyosha

You currently don't have any characters in the game.

Abett

Is Wisdom Tree Bugged?

Lyosha

Main Story Questline

Lyosha

Question: Keep my items on a new made character?

Bryan Fury

Recent Activities

• Michiko -

Liked u_17611264’s post in the thread Is Wisdom Tree Bugged?.

Like (Post)
    3 Weeks and fix still waiting,, is there a dev team or will my.com kidding us?
  • Michiko -

Liked shortie’s post in the thread Is Wisdom Tree Bugged?.

Like (Post)
    I am guessing the tree of wisdom still has not been fixed , Are we really surprised about it
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Aurum.

No, except for right now when they are investigating some potential abuse of the aurum market and have it disabled.
  • Abett -

Replied to the thread You currently don't have any characters in the game..

I have the same problem here. I've been playing for a week and in all of it I had let the objects of my inventory pass to my character. But today I have recharged 1600 aurums and I got the message; " you didn't have any characters ". I don't want to lose…
  • Gladia -

Liked Bryan Fury’s post in the thread Question: Keep my items on a new made character?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noukie: “I made a assassin and i have red dragonwings there . I read there will be a new female assassin char, so i want to delete the assassin and start over on the same spot as the assassin is now and with the same name. If i put my wings…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Is Wisdom Tree Bugged?.

Quote from Mosy: “this getting beyond the joke lol.... you my.coms is looking more like the scammer everyday. yes i pay for this game, and your product is not as it claims. i have to deal with a bugged skill which i doubt will ever be fixed . bad…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Main Story Questline.

The storyline ends around level 59 and yes that dragon is the last reward you get. I have not played the chinese version and am unaware if New Sulan brings in any updates to the storyline. From rumor and what I have seen emphasized by Revelation I would…
  • Bryan Fury -

Replied to the thread Question: Keep my items on a new made character?.

Quote from Noukie: “I made a assassin and i have red dragonwings there . I read there will be a new female assassin char, so i want to delete the assassin and start over on the same spot as the assassin is now and with the same name. If i put my wings…
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread Question: Keep my items on a new made character?.

Hello, If you delete your character, you'll lose everything (items, progression, etc.). You should be able to change your character bodytype after the New Sulan update, by using some of the cosmetics items from the ingame Boutique. PS: Most of the…
  • FlauschigesBiest -

Liked Arwen’s post in the thread where is exchange aurum ?.

Like (Post)
    Good to hear we can soon buy aurum again with Imperial Notes :) And that is one of the most fantastic ideas here. I never saw 1 game where you can do this. People who only farm and cannot spend real money are also able to buy aurum in game. <3