f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Revelation Online Stigma

Information on Class Change

Kyoshiro

Salvaging mounts

Kyoshiro

Post your favourite quotes

Illonya

Collector Pack: Ocean Breeze

u_27020810

Recent Activities

• Cloth -

Posted the thread Revelation Online Stigma.

Thread
    There is a large stigma behind this game claiming it is.. you already know. So, as a new player may I ask why that is? What in the cash shop makes the game have such a harsh stigma behind it? I played CBT, and Early OBT, but I quit do to the game…
  • Cloth -

Liked SSBW’s post in the thread Information on Class Change.

Like (Post)
    Hi R.O., Its been awhile, This coming New Sulan update, I really wanted to change class, from Occulist to Assassin since, medium size female characters are already in the choices, however It is my first time to do this and I have several questions…
  • Kyoshiro -

Replied to the thread Information on Class Change.

Hello there! 1) With New Sulan coming on 24th of this month, it is indeed possible to switch weapon skins from one class to another! 2)If you switch back from Assassin to Occultist again, you will be able to change it again 3)Daos will be transferred
  • SSBW -

Posted the thread Information on Class Change.

Thread
    Hi R.O., Its been awhile, This coming New Sulan update, I really wanted to change class, from Occulist to Assassin since, medium size female characters are already in the choices, however It is my first time to do this and I have several questions…
  • SSBW -

Liked Eruru’s post in the thread Loading Screen Contest Submissions.

Like (Post)
    IGN = Lyviel Server = Snowpine I cant upload the file here so I'll just give link ouo sta.sh/01gea37hlz0n ro_contest__by_poltergeist_el-dcnax5b.png
  • Kyoshiro -

Replied to the thread Salvaging mounts.

Hello there, Yes the mounts can be salavged to obtain mount philters. If the mount is bound, you'll receive bound philters and unbound philters if the mount is unbound.
  • Illonya -

Replied to the thread Post your favourite quotes.

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
  • u_27020810 -

Replied to the thread Collector Pack: Ocean Breeze.

I guess this would be the best place to discus this but, why are we paying 5 more dollars than Russia and getting 90 less days of premium. Коллекционное издание They pay less and get more premium? So what NA and EU get the shaft again from my.com?
  • Mandii -

Posted the thread Collector Pack: Ocean Breeze.

Thread
    JOIN THE OCEAN SET AS YOU BREEZE INTO NEW SULAN The gates to New Sulan are yawning open on Monday to reveal all the improvements and new features that have carefully been put together for Revelation Online’s latest major update. It’s been long in…
  • Mandii -

Posted the thread New Sulan Maintenance - September 24, 2018.

Thread
    NEW SULAN MAINTENANCE - SEPTEMBER 24, 2018 The servers will be taken offline Monday, September 24 at: - 06:00 - 12:00 CEST - Sunday, September 23, 09:00 p.m. - Monday, September 24, 03:00 a.m. PDT Purpose The purpose of taking the servers offline is to…