f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Unfair pvp doesn't help attract new players.

Seele

PVP

Gladia

Practicing PVP

Lyosha

How to unlock the skill to fly with a mate with wings ?

Lyosha

Post your character!

Xhelori

Recent Activities

• Seele -

Replied to the thread Unfair pvp doesn't help attract new players..

Quote from SkillLess: “Quote from Sinneslust: “When new players are leveling up, we are going to realize pretty quickly to do the things in the road to greatness. Which involves several PVP events. It's not very attractive to new players when we join…
  • SkillLess -

Replied to the thread Unfair pvp doesn't help attract new players..

Quote from Sinneslust: “When new players are leveling up, we are going to realize pretty quickly to do the things in the road to greatness. Which involves several PVP events. It's not very attractive to new players when we join events such as Death…
  • Aristocrat -

Joined the Guild One Punch.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    This is One Punch, the guild with the best team in EU server. For PVP, we got six people in might rank top10. For PVE, we got Shrine Top5, Grand Bullwark Top5. And we are the only team finished Mech maze (God mode)(10 people) in CBT. In OBT, we will…
  • Aristocrat -

Liked the Guild One Punch.

Like (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    This is One Punch, the guild with the best team in EU server. For PVP, we got six people in might rank top10. For PVE, we got Shrine Top5, Grand Bullwark Top5. And we are the only team finished Mech maze (God mode)(10 people) in CBT. In OBT, we will…
  • Hi all, It's no secret as of late that the active playerbase across all servers has dwindled quite a lot over the past year which happens with all mmorpg's as they age, especially ones like Revelation where it takes many months of grinding to achieve…
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread PVP.

Hello, You'll find some explanation here Battlefields | Revelation Online - Official Website Keep in mind that the chance that you can access the battlefields will depend on your current level. Below the bracket level 60/69, Battlefields are quite rare.…
  • Apocalypx -

Liked Lyosha’s post in the thread Practicing PVP.

Like (Post)
    I know some of the lvl 69 players have used it in the past but you have to know when they que or you will definetly miss it. One of the best ways to practice PvP would be through duels. Since this is player vs player it's hard for the game to setup a…
  • Xhelori -

Liked Ramsi’s post in the thread Post your character!.

Like (Post)
    I just wanna look good for you..................
  • Antimatix -

Posted the thread PVP.

Thread
    hello guys. I have a Question How do i get into the Battlefield 20 vs 20?
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Practicing PVP.

I know some of the lvl 69 players have used it in the past but you have to know when they que or you will definetly miss it. One of the best ways to practice PvP would be through duels. Since this is player vs player it's hard for the game to setup a…