f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can't create character

Megumin_

Returning Player

Figure image in Game Folder

[Work in Progress] Guide to Mythos

Lyosha

[Imperial Wars]about the bidding explaination

Bryan Fury

Recent Activities

• Megumin_ -

Replied to the thread Can't create character.

yeah i would give another server a try but i dont know wich one. played on moonsea. hows the pop on the new server going?
  • Megumin_ -

Posted the thread Returning Player.

Thread
    Hey guys, so i decided to give this game another try after i quit in beta. I have played on Moonsea and the question i got is if i should stay on moonsea or go to the new server. Or if its even to late to Start from the ground bec population is dieing.…
  • Lyosha -

Hm, not sure how you managed that. My suggestion would be to play one of your existing characters or try creating a character on a different server instead while you wait for the blocks to lift.
  • Megumin_ -

thank you for your answer. yes they are all on the same server. sadly i can't delete as many as i need to create one bec of the 6 hour block ;(
  • u_23607207 -

Liked Kiimse’s post in the thread Guild Base Blue Quest "Torturous Dev Team".

Like (Post)
    So I made a Guide Map to show you the Locations of the Treasures. Each Treasure gives you an item wich, when you got all 5 items, lets you combine into the quest item. Got the item? Nice, hand in the Quest and you'll get a Titel . @Thanks to ZeuS for…
  • u_23607207 -

Liked Blaat_Darkhorizon’s post in the thread Guild Base Blue Quest "Torturous Dev Team".

Like (Post)
    Yeah, i managed to find the 9 locations, its possible that there are more(but doubt it will be more then 1:) ) As above i finished all the blue quest he gave me, but cant really tell what i got from it other then titles. And i do not know how the stuff…
  • u_23607207 -

Liked Muphet’s post in the thread Guild Base Blue Quest "Torturous Dev Team".

Like (Post)
    good job.. but you missed few treasures. Credits to my guildmate @Blaat_Darkhorizon for more secrets and tips join Raidcore :3 TreasuremapGuildbase.jpg
  • Lyosha -

Posted the thread Figure image in Game Folder.

Thread
    So I was exploring the My Game (Revelation) folder (looking for the saved chat log I made) and I ran across a jpg file and curious me clicked on it, only to realize its a very nice picture of my character on a plain dark grey background. However, it is…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread [Work in Progress] Guide to Mythos.

Quote from Zozo: “Hello, I'm on Lili Ersina Final Chapter, i talk to Mysterious Storyteller. I foud him, and i've done all other parts, it's only one i miss to get the last theater. But i listen, listen, listen, even sit, listen, waited few minutes…
  • MicH -

Wrote a comment on MicH’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey guys, i'm new here about to play revelation online, what server that got most entertain, numerous, and fun player ?