f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

where is exchange aurum ?

Desi

Aurum

Arwen

Question: Keep my items on a new made character?

Noukie

[Aurum transfer]No character on the list

Gladia

Is Wisdom Tree Bugged?

Mosy

Recent Activities

• u_11814735 -

Liked Tsumuro’s post in the thread Salvaging MAX-level wings.

Like (Post)
    I used a High-level Upgrade Featherstone on a pair of gold wings to make them MAX. Does anyone know if I will get the High-level Upgrade Featherstone back when I salvage my wings?
  • Desi -

Replied to the thread where is exchange aurum ?.

Quote from Arwen: “Welcome Desi. Don't worrie, probably its fixed in the next maintenance at Monday. Enjoy the game :) ” I checked this morning and it wasn't fixed. If they wait until next Monday to fix it then I will be a week without premium :thumbdown:
  • Arwen -

Welcome Desi. Don't worrie, probably its fixed in the next maintenance at Monday. Enjoy the game :)
  • Arwen -

Replied to the thread Aurum.

• Noukie -

Replied to the thread Question: Keep my items on a new made character?.

• Gladia -

Replied to the thread [Aurum transfer]No character on the list.

Hello, If your server is Oceanflow, this is a known issue, and the web IT team is working on it. As soon as it's fixed, there should be a message posted on the official RO discord server (see my signature).
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread [Aurum transfer]No character on the list.

Hello, Could you please submit a ticket to the customer support? My.com — communication and entertainment apps. Manage email, chat with friends, discover captivating new games, and edit your photos Specify if you play from Steam or a my.com account,…
  • Triac -

Liked Lyosha’s post in the thread Main Story Questline.

Like (Post)
    The storyline ends around level 59 and yes that dragon is the last reward you get. I have not played the chinese version and am unaware if New Sulan brings in any updates to the storyline. From rumor and what I have seen emphasized by Revelation I would…
  • Mosy -

Replied to the thread Is Wisdom Tree Bugged?.

Quote from Lyosha: “Quote from Mosy: “this getting beyond the joke lol.... you my.coms is looking more like the scammer everyday. yes i pay for this game, and your product is not as it claims. i have to deal with a bugged skill which i doubt…
  • Desi -

Quote from Gladia: “Hello, There was an announcement made on Discord: Quote from CM Peligro: “Hello everyone, We have temporarily turned off the Aurum exchange due to a large amount of Aurum being injected by a select few users over the weekend. We are…