f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hong Kong Handover 20th Anniversary Celebration

Pinned Daily Login Event

Koyuta

Current state of RO

Meowmix2000

Requires Forging Apprentice Level 10 Issue

Inphyy

TENACIOUS [Read Inside] Setting The Standard Since 2009 | Solo Players & Smaller Guilds Welcome | Get Paid2Play

Alfred

Recent Activities

• Inphyy -

Posted the thread Hong Kong Handover 20th Anniversary Celebration.

Thread
    Greetings, As you know Hong Kong celebrates the 20th anniversary of its handover from Britain to China on July 1. As a chinese online gaming company from China, how do you celebrate this special occasion in RO ? I suggest credit 375 Aurums to each…
  • Koyuta -

Replied to the thread Daily Login Event.

• Meowmix2000 -

Replied to the thread Current state of RO.

Quote from Yegor: “Quote from u_9670666: “snip ” snip ” Didnt realize you could reach global elite and go pro with little effort. Will have to give it a try. I guess that's the reality you live in? Which pro team you on?
  • WindSoul -

Liked Mastemar’s post in the thread Daily Login Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WindSoul: “Anyone got updates on this? ...still havn't received my weapon skins ” as far as i know, no one on the "missed" list has gotten their yet, since they have not come forward.
  • u_10281401 -

Joined the Guild Playmatez.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Picture9.png intro.png 704207kby09mvri2.gif Playmatez Guild started as a temporary guild made only for war during Luna online but as many players had come to join and were staying, me (eviltama) and my co-creators (Sexilicious and sy4or4n01) decided to
  • Yegor -

Replied to the thread Current state of RO.

Quote from u_9670666: “I often find it funny that players will defend RO by claiming it's "P2Adv". To me this is just straight up silly as you are being played by like a mule by RO. We have an omnipotent cash shop that can provide literally everything…
  • Emie -

Joined the Guild Outcry.

recruit-rev.png recruit3b.png Guild Leader: Holy Level Requirement: Open Guild Quests: Required Region: North America Timezone: EST/PST Member Style: Hardcore | Adult Oriented | Laid Back Playstyle: PvPvE VOIP: TeamSpeak 3 Age Limit: 18+ Website:
  • Emie -

Leaved the Guild Focus.

TezMMO - Revelation stream online most nights CN Who we are: We are a hardcore PvX gaming community across multiple games, we mostly play MMORPG's but we have many guild mates who play varied genre's of games. This means we function as a community of…
  • Inphyy -

Replied to the thread Requires Forging Apprentice Level 10 Issue.

• Inphyy -

Liked Gladia’s post in the thread Requires Forging Apprentice Level 10 Issue.

Like (Post)
    Hello, You need to complete a Curiosity quest (violet/purple ones) in order to reach level 10 in a specific profession.