f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aurum Payback event

CelestialSniper

how to get contract one-bedroom home if I already throw it in an accident

Lyosha

Intermediate Assassin's Haste Scroll II - Arrest

Lyosha

Which server should I play on?

Lyosha

Hello

Recent Activities

• Santhor -

Liked CelestialSniper’s post in the thread Aurum Payback event.

Like (Post)
    So...where is my Aurum? In the end i was ok with waiting 2 Weeks for the Aurum cause it´s a nice deal, but how can you not be able to finish all this in 2 Weeks? I mean what did you do in this time beside drinking coffee? This event started after IW so…
  • CelestialSniper -

Replied to the thread Aurum Payback event.

So...where is my Aurum? In the end i was ok with waiting 2 Weeks for the Aurum cause it´s a nice deal, but how can you not be able to finish all this in 2 Weeks? I mean what did you do in this time beside drinking coffee? This event started after IW so…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread how to get contract one-bedroom home if I already throw it in an accident.

Quote from Leggeennddd: “OK well I got the one bedroom contract. Now.... How does one aquire the npcs for wing/mount fusion you can place in your room. Seemed to have dropped those as well. The ticket I submitted said I could purchase it.... Didn't say…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Intermediate Assassin's Haste Scroll II - Arrest.

Just to confirm you were talking about the one that increases skill damage to monsters? I take it you are at least high enough level that if it unlocked automatically it would have by now? Mine is unlocked so its possible at least. Oddly the database…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Which server should I play on?.

I believe it was released last June. Currently it has the lowest population of the NA servers though.
  • Seele -

Replied to the thread Intermediate Assassin's Haste Scroll II - Arrest.

• Mikeha -

Posted the thread Hello.

Thread
    Hi, I only play this game a little bit at release and now giving it another go. I was told this is the newest server for NA and would like to know should I play here?
  • Xhelori -

Wrote a comment on the Guild Silent Eclipse.

Comment (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    BOOP
  • Xhelori -

Leaved the Guild Requiem.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    You don't have to write the link from the graphics to join our discord, just click on the graphics below! :) BJu1mm2.jpg
  • Mikeha -

Replied to the thread Which server should I play on?.