f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tidewater - Looking for people to play with!!

Lanyr

Bamboo Mist and Cloudsmoke Apparel

Lyosha

Class Attributes and Cultivation For PvE/PvP and Tank/DPS/PVP Blue and PVP Red

Vinhya

Pinned Our Art Contest is Back!

Gladia

(Off Topic)Just talk random stuff

greyleaf

Recent Activities

• Lanyr -

Replied to the thread Tidewater - Looking for people to play with!!.

Heya, welcome to the game, Keon :) Apocalypse is currently recruiting. Our members love to help each other and we do weekly carry runs for expert raidsand participate in guild events together. Also we got some members looking to make new friends to play…
  • Lyosha -

Replied to the thread Bamboo Mist and Cloudsmoke Apparel.

You are most likely right which is why players refer to the closed beta as just beta and ignore the "beta" title currently used. The game being in 'beta' is used more as an excuse for buga and problems then anything else.
  • hello, i have much builds xD but the thing is the other stats: PVE: DPS: Strenght: 298+53 Spirit: 2+60 Vigor: 6+63 Dex: 69+23 DPS (with DEF): Strenght: 242+53 Spirit: 2+60 (no need for PvE) Vigor: 164+63 (all bosses do Physical DMG) Dex: 83+23 You…
  • u_18730446 -

Replied to the thread Bamboo Mist and Cloudsmoke Apparel.

• Kilala -

Liked kaminari11’s post in the thread Our Art Contest is Back!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mosy: “did i win 10th place or no.. cause that pic is not mine :( ” Well it's fine. I think it was judge more by the community players. If players like loli drawings, then they will get more winning points. They only collected vote points…
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread Our Art Contest is Back!.

Quote from Mosy: “did i win 10th place or no.. cause that pic is not mine :( ” Hello, The Community Manager team confirmed that you won the 10th place of this contest (picture was updated) :). Rewards should be sent later today at best, there will be…
  • Mosy -

Quote from kaminari11: “Quote from Mosy: “did i win 10th place or no.. cause that pic is not mine :( ” Well it's fine. I think it was judge more by the community players. If players like loli drawings, then they will get more winning points.They only…
  • Mosy -

Liked kaminari11’s post in the thread Our Art Contest is Back!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mosy: “did i win 10th place or no.. cause that pic is not mine :( ” Well it's fine. I think it was judge more by the community players. If players like loli drawings, then they will get more winning points. They only collected vote points…
  • kaminari11 -

• Arwen -

Liked Lyosha’s post in the thread Golden wings.

Like (Post)
    I don't think they have ever given a wing/mount out for an event that could be extended in game thru arumn/item/etc.