f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Collector Pack: Ocean Breeze

Mandii

New Mining System

PVP ranking

Can't find NPC

kim

Gearing in new sulan

Recent Activities

• Mandii -

Replied to the thread Collector Pack: Ocean Breeze.

Quote from shortie: “I haven't received mine and the new sulan has gone thru and my payment has gone thru too . ” If you purchased a Ocean Breeze/ or Paradise Pack and have yet to receive it, Please give it a few hours to send to your web inventory.…
  • shortie -

Replied to the thread Collector Pack: Ocean Breeze.

I haven't received mine and the new sulan has gone thru and my payment has gone thru too .
  • Squall Leonhart -

Posted the thread New Mining System.

Thread
    Can anyone explain the new mining system? Sometimes when mining suddenly there was popped up that tell us to press "A and D" buttons, can anyone explain what it does?
  • u_1656892 -

Posted the thread PVP ranking.

Thread
    anyone know how to check pvp rankings now as per war medals obtained? Previously we could see the ranking from Rank tab in character screen but now its not there...I am just scared we wont be able to get imperial medals from ranking per week now QQ
  • kim -

Replied to the thread Can't find NPC.

i am having same problem too..and i cant enter trial...
  • kim -

Liked Desi’s post in the thread Can't find NPC.

Like (Post)
    I made a new character a couple of days ago. She is level 19 and I had done some of the storyline. When I signed in today it had reset. It is trying to direct me back to Akuta on the boat. Well I obviously cannot do that from Sulan. In that case it says…
  • u_1656892 -

Posted the thread Gearing in new sulan.

Thread
    as I saw in the gear crafting npc, a lot have changed which wasn't included in patch notes, for example EC type gear crafting options for desert shrine and bulwark gear. My only concern is that ( as I saw from guild chat yesterday) that new and old…
  • Mandii -

Replied to the thread Can't find NPC.

Quote from Desi: “I made a new character a couple of days ago. She is level 19 and I had done some of the storyline. When I signed in today it had reset. It is trying to direct me back to Akuta on the boat. Well I obviously cannot do that from Sulan.…
  • Desi -

Posted the thread Can't find NPC.

Thread
    I made a new character a couple of days ago. She is level 19 and I had done some of the storyline. When I signed in today it had reset. It is trying to direct me back to Akuta on the boat. Well I obviously cannot do that from Sulan. In that case it says…