f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[New Sulan]Bugged Saro Rane - Handmade equipment

Gladia

Update for EC Hell PVE gears 79

Maarifat

[New Sulan]Housing - Key System

Dark Schneider

Post your character!

u_21633217

Bound faction items

Recent Activities

• Gladia -

Replied to the thread [New Sulan]Bugged Saro Rane - Handmade equipment.

Hello @u_12539974 The quest NPC is bugged, you can't finish this quest until it is fixed. Message merged with the existing thread.
  • KenKitano -

Wrote a comment on Fayne’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Fayne, please PM me I have something I would like to discuss with you.
  • Nekosix -

Joined the Guild Sanctuary.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Sanctuary is an open concept guild. Our focus is to provide players with a family like atmosphere to enjoy the game and cooperate as a team to progress in both aspect of the game (PvE/PvP).
  • Adel_Alaa42 -

Joined the Guild Sanctuary.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Sanctuary is an open concept guild. Our focus is to provide players with a family like atmosphere to enjoy the game and cooperate as a team to progress in both aspect of the game (PvE/PvP).
  • KenKitano -

Now follows Fayne.

Follow
  • u_12539974 -

Replied to the thread [New Sulan]Bugged Saro Rane - Handmade equipment.

• Maarifat -

Replied to the thread Update for EC Hell PVE gears 79.

Quote from SSBW: “My suggestion is that, kindly update the the items to make the EC Perls NOT BOUND!!!!!so that it can be sell to auction. Please many will be happy for sure...... ” I'm one of those that won't be happy. We work hard for the RNG, and…
  • SSBW -

Posted the thread Update for EC Hell PVE gears 79.

Thread
    Dear R.O. Greetings everyone, I am not sure if this topic is already been discussed, however I want to open up this one since I have been in dilemma for this for a long time already. FYI: For in game, EC Hell gears are the best for 79 PVE set-up.…
  • SSBW -

Liked Le Pudding’s post in the thread [My.loot] Star Pack/Astral Attire Feedback.

Like (Post)
    @SSBW I feel your pain, I've been waiting for the Astral Packs ever since I saw them posted on the Chinese forums, I was ready to pay for 2 of them but noooooo my.com doesn't want to please us, even after we've given them so much money -.-" Like, do…
  • u_16796359 -

Liked u_27185187’s post in the thread Seeking spirits - Feedback and questions.

Like (Post)
    This new dungeon along with some other changes are really really bad and time needy. Makes you miss MHT and Scour that you hated.. The biggest and worst problem in my opinion is that you have to go from portal to portal continuelly. All you see is…