f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Merciless Strike Stacks..

Subtlety

Mech Citadel Challenge and Epic

u_14429119

Looking for someone to start over with!

Greetings from Russia

u_27041362

quick sell items

Harp

Recent Activities

• Subtlety -

Liked Fendros’s post in the thread Merciless Strike Stacks...

Like (Post)
    Hopping in to say that I encounter this bug as well. I first thought it was just a display issue that occurs quite often when you have more than ten buffs at once (for exemple guild bosses). If merciless gets in the third row (of the temporary buffs)…
  • Subtlety -

Replied to the thread Merciless Strike Stacks...

Quote from Fendros: “Hopping in to say that I encounter this bug as well. I first thought it was just a display issue that occurs quite often when you have more than ten buffs at once (for exemple guild bosses). If merciless gets in the third row (of…
  • Fendros -

Hopping in to say that I encounter this bug as well. I first thought it was just a display issue that occurs quite often when you have more than ten buffs at once (for exemple guild bosses). If merciless gets in the third row (of the temporary buffs)…
  • u_14429119 -

Replied to the thread Mech Citadel Challenge and Epic.

What is this talk about 300k might cant clear mc, We did it and we dont have one over 300k might in pve in group.
  • Marii -

Posted the thread Looking for someone to start over with!.

Thread
    I used to play this game and I enjoyed it but most of the people I played with no longer play the game. Also, It's been a while since I've played this game and I want to start over. I'm looking for a someone or a group of people, doesn't matter to play…
  • Poje -

Liked Wing’s post in the thread Anyone Play In 4k?.

Like (Post)
    Just wondering if they fixed 4k yet? I didn't play the last CBT but prior to that 4k resolution was all messed up. Some elements (such as tooltips, hp bars, names, some menus, etc.) were extremely tiny and impossible to read without putting your face an…
  • Subtlety -

Same issue regardless of the speed, and yeah obviously I'm at the right distance. On dummies it works just fine fast or not, as I said the issue is in raids mostly, and half the time I don't even get the first stack on first hit so definitely not the…
  • u_27041362 -

Replied to the thread Greetings from Russia.

• Harp -

Replied to the thread quick sell items.

You can gather low and medium grade resources that people will buy for guild quests, that sells fast.
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread Greetings from Russia.

:D Try to join the RO Discord, you can find guilds there too! Link: Discord