f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Community Update - Forum Closure

New player here!

Gladia

[NA-Snowpine] LvL. 8 ♕Playmatez Guild Recruiting ♕ | Semi-Hardcore |PVP|PVE| Discord

evinezca

CPU usage is insane!

Nekosix

weapon choice

u_19347788

Recent Activities

• u_36496765 -

Wrote a comment on Nebel’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey Nebel!

Ich spiele auch erst seit kurzem und bin ebenfalls auf der Suche nach neuen Bekanntschaften. Wenn du Interesse hast, können wir gerne ein wenig die Welt zusammen unsicher machen. Meine Nicknamen sind Nerona und Carley.

Grüße, C.
  • Drew -

Posted the thread Community Update - Forum Closure.

Thread
    Moving forward in 2019, we will be making some changes to how we communicate with you, our players & community. Our first point of order will be the closure of our Forums. One of our company focuses is responsive, efficient engagement with our players,…
  • u_36626622 -

Joined the Guild Gilde NakamA.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Gilde "NakamA" Gilden-Leader: Bonôxus Co-Leader: Natascha Offiziere: Xylona Spielstil: Casual (aber mit gewissen kleinen Regeln) Server: EU-Tidewater seid 25.03.2018 (erstmals auf Emollion gegründet)
    album_pic.php
    Wer sind wir? Wir sind eine Gilde die
  • StrawberryCheesecake -

Now follows Irish_Rose.

Follow
  • Gladia -

Replied to the thread New player here!.

Hello @Nebel Welcome to Revelation Online! Don't hesitate to join the official RO discord server, so that you can meet and chat with the players community :).
  • Ainoha -

Now follows Fury Senpai.

Follow
  • Nebel -

Posted the thread New player here!.

Thread
    I am a new player here and am level 31 Swordmage and looking for friends and possibly a guild. I am in the Spiritwood server. Not sure what else I should put here, just message me if you have questions. ^^ :thumbsup:
  • 2RFZKty
  • Nekosix -

Replied to the thread CPU usage is insane!.

o I have been messing around with it and reached a somewhat acceptable state.... ---Tough I must say it reverts to high load af -Removed game with iObit Uninstaller -Reinstalled and did NOT change the overlay. (it seems that skill allocation is server…
  • Nekosix -

Replied to the thread CPU usage is insane!.

Edit: There is the suggestion from 12017 creators update issue where you rename the tianyu.ece and use another exe from game folder, but I dont have the other one.