f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What is a Lot event?

Lindely

where do i get Glass Firestone?

Fingerhut

Why everyone build Firefang and Funland Accessory?!

Lindely

Adventurers Manual

Anawrin

Level 70 and beyond

psak

Recent Activities

• Anawrin -

Leaved the Guild Resonance.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Resonance was created by a group of veteran players with over 10 years of experience in MMOs and was part of Guilty Crown Gaming(GCG). The guild was first created in the previous game called "Asta" and was the top guild which dominated the server, first…
  • Lindely -

Replied to the thread What is a Lot event?.

It's been checked and that character does not belong to the staff account. The team had been made aware of it and will deal with it. Thank you for the information. :) I'll be closing this thread.
  • Fingerhut -

Replied to the thread where do i get Glass Firestone?.

I wasn't saying that you are wrong, you don't need to proof that. I just said that I bought some and sold them so they were totaly not bound on obtain. But that is about 1-2 weeks ago and it seems they "fixed" this without any notification. (maybe that's…
  • Kurihara -

Eventide Server. I also saw that earlier.
  • Lindely -

Replied to the thread Why everyone build Firefang and Funland Accessory?!.

Quote from iEvoZero: “Where it's suppose to craft/drop those Firefang Earrings? ” You can drop blue and purple versions while grinding mobs in Scour Dungeons, and inside those dungeons you can also find an NPC that will allow you to craft / re-craft them.
  • Anawrin -

Replied to the thread Adventurers Manual.

O yeah still bugged and I wish just came to forums earlier to see and read what not to take ever so I dont end up bugged :S guess no more quests for me
  • Lindely -

Hey @Heal! Which server was that screenshot taken on?
  • iEvoZero -

Replied to the thread Why everyone build Firefang and Funland Accessory?!.

Uh that's right lol. Where it's suppose to craft/drop those Firefang Earrings?
  • iEvoZero -

Liked Lindely’s post in the thread Why everyone build Firefang and Funland Accessory?!.

Like (Post)
    Firefang earrings are the only earrings that have offensive stats (crit or special skill power), and are rather cheap to make. Funland earrings are best in slot late game (at the very least for PvP) due to % stat increase in the blue attributes. Rather…
  • iEvoZero -

Liked xXPhazzeronxX’s post in the thread Why everyone build Firefang and Funland Accessory?!.

Like (Post)
    Funland accessory are the best in slot earrings. But it takes a long time till u have them. Even cashing the Funland tickets will be really expensive. I think the Firefang earrings are just a fast solution because they are very cheap to build and gives u…