f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Madness Sale: Costumes - October 16th, 2017

SuriOnice

TOP-UP MANIA: CARNIVAL PREMIUM!

[Cats]

• [EU] • [MOONSEA] • [ITA] • [CLAN] • [TekkenForce] •

Bryan Fury

Firing spells without facing target?

Bryan Fury

Incomplete Content Compared To The Chinese Server

AttacKat

Recent Activities

• SuriOnice -

Liked Neoyoshi’s post in the thread From Hiatus to Revelation: A Story of Tripping over Rocks..

Like (Post)
    Greetings once again fair people of Nuanor!
    It has been some time since i last played Revelation and i want to give it another go. Previously i spent a lot of time on the Moonsea shard of the EU region, this time however i want to focus mainly on the…
  • SuriOnice -

Replied to the thread Madness Sale: Costumes - October 16th, 2017.

nooooo I missed this! I was interested in these female costumes for the longest. i hope their put in game soon for autumn :(((
  • [Cats] -

Replied to the thread TOP-UP MANIA: CARNIVAL PREMIUM!.

• AttacKat -

Replied to the thread TOP-UP MANIA: CARNIVAL PREMIUM!.

Quote from [Cats]: “ ” Yes, it is the same one. The outfit is from a CN event.
  • Bryan Fury -

Replied to the thread • [EU] • [MOONSEA] • [ITA] • [CLAN] • [TekkenForce] •.

• Bryan Fury -

Replied to the thread Firing spells without facing target?.

Quote from DeaHamlet: “Gunner loses dps by being close ” Wait... there IS a "proximity damage reduction" feature that reduce the Dmg a Slinger do if the target is near, under a certain range?
  • [Cats] -

Posted the thread TOP-UP MANIA: CARNIVAL PREMIUM!.

Thread
    hello i have a question is this costume: hsf101P.jpg this one?: XRuhCmZ.png On the box it says Estival Theme Apparel Box but the name of the costume in boutique is Merrymaker and they look slightly different even if its only a little (dunno if its…
  • Xhelori -

Replied to the thread Firing spells without facing target?.

Turning with the mouse is usually fairly quick, if you can get used to it. You can fine-adjust the speed from your computer device settings if it makes you dizzy or you are prone to over-pivoting.
  • AttacKat -

Replied to the thread Incomplete Content Compared To The Chinese Server.

Quote from DeaHamlet: “The dude said successful... Not nice, good, etc ” If your criteria of success is expecting players to spend hundreds of $$ per item upgrade. Sorry, you can P2W in RO, but it isn't forced on to you like BnS is.
  • DeaHamlet -

Replied to the thread Incomplete Content Compared To The Chinese Server.

Quote from AttacKat: “Quote from RaikenCrimson: “u guys wanna be successful? then follow ncsoft. they have ingameshop and webshop varying from old to latest. ” LMAO, their outfit often comes in the form of RNG boxes that has lower then 0.5% to 1%…