f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Costumes in the shop

DragonAlex

Rev why

artemis

What is that?

Yunely

How do I give my wings energy? Pills are sold out.

MintSprinkles

[RECRUITMENT: ACTIVE] [NA - Darkfall] Ambiance | SemiHC PvX | Mature | Friendly and Fun | Discord

Recent Activities

• Raptus -

Liked Chi’s post in the thread Rev why.

Like (Post)
    Why not?
  • DragonAlex -

Replied to the thread Costumes in the shop.

Vote for permanent Darkfeather-skin in Shop. I want no other one <.< Looks all bad on male char....
  • artemis -

Replied to the thread Rev why.

• Yunely -

Replied to the thread What is that?.

Yes i know its a title, the question is what have i done for getting it? nobody in my guild got it
  • Raptus -

Now follows MintSprinkles.

Follow
  • Raptus -

Liked Kaeden’s post in the thread Maintenance - March 28th, 2017.

Like (Post)
    The Revelation Online servers will be taken offline Tuesday, March 28th at: - 10:00 - 14:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST) - 01:00 - 05:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) - 09:00 - 13:00 Western European Summer Time (Ireland, Portugal, and the UK) -…
  • MintSprinkles -

Replied to the thread How do I give my wings energy? Pills are sold out..

Quote from SteveThePirate: “Quote from Aynwenn: “You don't get any bronze shard for having premium ^^ Bronze shards are oibtained throught weekly rewards ( Demonslayer ) and Pvp rank increases ... Or cash shopping ( buying aurums out of coins ) ” They…
  • Hello! I'm Xandarius, and this is, Ambiance Who are we? Ambiance is a Semi-Hardcore guild which aims to encompass the concept of MMORPGS and turn that concept into a meaningful experience. We are not here to just be a top guild, but here to make
  • Th3KamiKaze -

Joined the Guild Soul Eaters.

Membership (wcf.acp.option.option329)
    Muchachos estamos para mejorar y responder dudas que tengan si les interesa saver mas de la guild los invito a registrarse rose para creser y mejorar como equipo y mucho pvp pve
  • Nigoshi -

Replied to the thread Website Inventory (Missing items).

Quote from Kastanae Kendah: “Unless you are waiting for another player to share similar experience, or provide a tip regarding the same, support is the only way to go. They'll take their time, but eventually you will get an answer, just pray the…