f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[New Sulan]Missing NPC

Burnstorm

[New Sulan]Mining System - Gathering Resources - A & D issue

Lies

worth playing now fresh

Marina

Spirit Shaper optimal Gear

[Off-Topic] Post a song!

Illonya

Recent Activities

• Burnstorm -

Replied to the thread [New Sulan]Missing NPC.

The ignoring also seems to be the attitude of the RO team lately, when it comes to mistakes in their new great Sulan.
  • Lies -

Replied to the thread [New Sulan]Mining System - Gathering Resources - A & D issue.

Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Lies: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Lies: “i still find annoying that we dont harvest even if we do the sequence rightly ” As said, asked to more than 40 people and it works for all of them, me…
  • Marina -

Replied to the thread worth playing now fresh.

Well what i can tell you from my experience.. I started playing after the game was open access. I played till like level 70 as occ and swapped to ss my class then. When i returned i saw a lot of people stopped so i didnt continue playing. Tbh i was…
  • Marina -

Posted the thread Spirit Shaper optimal Gear.

Thread
    Hey guys, i switched from occ to ss before i had my break. Looking through the forums and youtube i saw plenty on answers which gear to use, skills,soul grid etc. Problem is most of them im pretty sure are outdated. What would be the ideal Gear,Soul…
  • Marina -

Replied to the thread [New Sulan]Mining System - Gathering Resources - A & D issue.

I just came back after a long break. Thought i´d collect some shrooms and i was irritated kinda by pressing A,D. And bum i exploded. I thought first someone one shotted me :D Till people explained me i need to press the buttons or i die instand :D
  • Bryan Fury -

Quote from Lies: “Quote from Bryan Fury: “Quote from Lies: “i still find annoying that we dont harvest even if we do the sequence rightly ” As said, asked to more than 40 people and it works for all of them, me either..... so you have some issue…
  • SteveThePirate -

Replied to the thread Update for EC Hell PVE gears 79.

Quote from u_21633217: “idk for what ec gear is good for, if we cant beat 69 challenge with it. they made the requirements way too high and take with it slowly the reason for play revelation online away. ” 69 challenge is super easy, just have todo…
  • Mandii -

Replied to the thread Post your character!.

• Lies -

Replied to the thread Update for EC Hell PVE gears 79.

you can get mc chall gear too, its almost the same in power (20% difference iirc)