f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

weapon choice

r u ready to merger?

Kamido. Blademaster PvP - Revelation Online

Kamido

Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless?

lsaac

This is still beta

lsaac

Recent Activities

• u_36700098 -

Wrote a comment on u_36700098’s wall.

Wall Comment
    36700098/
  • u_19347788 -

Posted the thread weapon choice.

Thread
    Currently 73 bm right now,I was able to obtain 3 weapons for 79,left one from dt chest,mid and right from bp crafting,which of the 3 would be recommended that i use once i hit 79?doing mostly pve for now and gathering funds to build up my char.
  • thegodtaco -

Posted the thread r u ready to merger?.

Thread
  • hendisan -

Now follows Gladia.

Follow
  • Kamido -

Replied to the thread Kamido. Blademaster PvP - Revelation Online.

Liked lsaac’s post in the thread This is still beta.

Like (Post)
    @DoctorStrange It is what my belief lies on. I would not call it as defending, but rather my own side of truth. I have done my research on Moonsea's situation. I would not say it is 'dead', but rather, players intentionally ignore their main account's…
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless?.

Closing this thread as well, for below reasons: 1. Non-constructive feedback 2. Swaying offtopic 3. Comments that leads to no conclusion/or ended up with potential arguments.
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread This is still beta.

Thread will be closed due to non-constructive feedback + swaying away from the topic - This game is still in beta. Even though chances are given, feedback thus far has little to no merit, and are already fully explained. If you believe you could help…
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless?.

@Ronald What a cute mindset. You claim to inform which aspect went wrong, however has only brought up one single point - Cutscenes without dialogue/voice. It is really really cute to think this case would satisfy player desires. As always, do some…
  • u_17050945 -

Liked CelestialSniper’s post in the thread This is still beta.

Like (Post)
    Time to make some little kids silent again who have no single idea of the game or his history. No idea what its supposed to be, for what new Server are for and keep cry about not enough efford in game. First you cry about german and french getting…